Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:33 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Going forward there will not be any tweets about dicks and the like.
So we're not going to tweet about Pioli?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:34 PM 10-08-2012
Look, the accountability on Facebook and Twitter falls on me. I can't run that thing 24 hours a day and reached out for some help. Tee, Bad Guy and another poster I won't shame are working it. Unfortunately, guy #4 went full retard on us and probably sold us out. I've locked everyone out of the account until I can catch up with each of them personally. I trust Bad Guy and Tee to do the right things right. Going forward there will not be any issues, profanity, tweets about dicks and the like.

Unlike Winston, I'll raise my hand and take the hit for the feed getting out of control today. We'll bounce back and be even better.
I will help out if you need it.

Just let me know if you need help.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 03:35 PM 10-08-2012
He's fair game....

Don't be such a pioli :-)

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
So we're not going to tweet about Pioli?

[Reply]
|Zach| 03:35 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
A little bit of the do as I say, not as I do thing going on here. How many times do you feel the need to make your point before it falls on deaf ears? You probably mean well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that, but you strike me as the "I am always right!!!" type guy...to a fault.

PR et.al. - Keep up the great work! Makes me proud to know that all of this started RIGHT HERE on CP. I will be donating few bucks to help the cause. I have a few extra since I didn't renew my STH this year.
Ironic. I am making that exact point right here!
[Reply]
SPATCH 03:37 PM 10-08-2012
Look, the accountability on Facebook and Twitter falls on me. I can't run that thing 24 hours a day and reached out for some help. Tee, Bad Guy and another poster I won't shame are working it. Unfortunately, guy #4 went full retard on us and probably sold us out. I've locked everyone out of the account until I can catch up with each of them personally. I trust Bad Guy and Tee to do the right things right. Going forward there will not be any issues, profanity, tweets about dicks and the like.

Unlike Winston, I'll raise my hand and take the hit for the feed getting out of control today. We'll bounce back and be even better.
Thanks, man. We are trusting you.

Godspeed.
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:45 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That would be a good one... I wouldn't drag a Lamar reference into it.
Invoking Lamar on the banner is the definition of boorish. I will not do that.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:47 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Carl is not going to be rehired.

Comparing Pioli to Carl will really serve to embarrass him, IMO.

Clark did not like Carl.
And we didn't like Carl either. Comes across as confussing or wishy washy. Leave him out of it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:50 PM 10-08-2012
If the goal is to embarrass Clark into doing something, comparisons to Carl are home runs.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:52 PM 10-08-2012
SaveOurChiefs.com- Clark invoke hope, clean house and fire Pioli.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:54 PM 10-08-2012

I am willing to donate time as well as money. I am not a "tweeter" or whatever they are called, but I do have an account. If you need help moderating it I am willing to do so.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 03:54 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Ironic. I am making that exact point right here!
I think you missed my point, or it missed you (entirely possible coming from me. :-)) You didn't have to repeat your less is more mantra 10 times. I think you were heard and replied to.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:54 PM 10-08-2012
I like Al's idea. We need to keep it on message and a simple "Fire Pioli" works.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:59 PM 10-08-2012
Help us, Mr. Hunt. You're our only hope.

(40 characters)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:01 PM 10-08-2012
GET A CLUE. FIRE PIOLI.
[Reply]
pimpchief 04:04 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Help us, Mr. Hunt.
His thinking! Maybe he'll be willing to throw in on the billboard in Dallas!
[Reply]
Page 232 of 603
« First < 132182222228229230231232 233234235236242282332 > Last »
Up