Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official Chiefs vs Chargers in Mexico City MNF GDT*****
Munson 06:25 AM 11-18-2019
7:15 PM Central
ESPN
Mexico City

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:53 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Fat Andy won the game. Eat giant bags of dicks.
I saw Rivers lose the game after having it gifted to him.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:53 PM 11-18-2019
Fuck talking heads
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:54 PM 11-18-2019
If you think this will be a pattern you are stupid. If you dont, then you dont worry about it.
Aside from Rivers' brainfart, distinguish the 2nd half today from the losses to the Colts and the Titans in the playoffs . . . Or the Titans just last week. . .
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:54 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's not the end of the world, it's just not all that impressive.

And lets not downplay was a gift that final INT was.

I've been saying for weeks that unforced errors are our most powerful card to play.

But you know unforced errors roll up the storefronts and hightail it out of town when the playoffs start.
It wasn't a gift it was a good defensive play. And we dropped a gift.

Relax and enjoy beating a team we should have beat by more than the Vegas spread playing a shit game.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
The same argument is going on on NFLN right now lol.

NE won ugly, Raiders won ugly, any teams won ugly, nobody cares.

Chiefs win ugly and its the end of the world.
Come on even you can recognize there is room for legit criticism tonight, even with the win.

Four straight empty/ultra-conservative offensive possessions where the Chiefs could have slammed the game shut.

The win is great, but it should have never came down to an end zone INT (with the Chiefs in danger to lose like they lost last year’s game to the Chargers at Arrowhead).
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
If you think this will be a pattern you are stupid. If you dont, then you dont worry about it.

I am worried about the offense not closing out games. It definitely is a pattern of late.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
That's the concern. We did the same thing at the end of this game that we did in TEN. Except Tannehill took advantage and Rivers didn't.
Literally the exact same thing. No learning from past mistakes, no urgency in crunch time, just letting the other team control the outcome of the game while Mahomes is on the bench.

This is not how you win championships.
[Reply]
Gary 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
All those talking about bleeding vaginas and crap...Do you realize this is a Chiefs discussion bulletin board? Just because you don't agree with someone else's concerns about how our team is performing doesn't bring it to the level that you need to revert to 7th grade. Grow the F up.
[Reply]
blake1771 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
plus 4 turnovers and win by 7? I mean, I'll take the win but Andy played not to lose and when you're relying on Dirty Dan to win the game for you there are problems.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
Aside from Rivers' brainfart, distinguish the 2nd half today from the losses to the Colts and the Titans in the playoffs . . . Or the Titans just last week. . .
We got beat daring the other team to beat us last week. We tried it again this week. Some people are somehow amazed that fans are concerned by this.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
On a night when the offense did NOT have it, a night in which Mahomes was OFF most of the night, and in the 4th quarter the offense hung them out to dry like four times in a row, at high altitude, with barely enough defensive linemen to even line up, the defense held. They held. They were gassed, exhausted, and they held.

We'd been bitching for them to do it for two years.

Let's get to the bye and get healthy.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
Wrong. I have no idea why you want to beat this drum. HB dropped the gift.

We beat them fair and square playing a bad offensive game which we only have like 1 in the last 2 years with Mahomes.

Stop your bullshit.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:56 PM 11-18-2019
Why in the f are we beating each other up after a Chiefs win?

[Reply]
kcxiv 10:56 PM 11-18-2019
now a week 2 week to rest up and get healthier. Regroup and hope Andy Reid is a little more creative and dont call games for Alex Smith anymore.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:57 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Literally the exact same thing. No learning from past mistakes, no urgency in crunch time, just letting the other team control the outcome of the game while Mahomes is on the bench.

This is not how you win championships.
Yep. I’m concerned

Glad we have a bye tho. We need it
[Reply]
Page 231 of 239
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235 > Last »
Up