ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 230 of 300
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234240280 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:33 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Looks like all sides went to the Stormtrooper School for Marksmanship.
Heh, yeah they fired off about 30000 rounds tonight and a handful of people died

I did enjoy all of the action tonight though, but of course we gotta get Rick caught AGAIN so that we can drag this war out for several more episodes
[Reply]
notorious 09:17 PM 10-29-2017
Morales ending up in the same place is just.......sigh.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:17 AM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Looks like all sides went to the Stormtrooper School for Marksmanship.
Would have been handy if one of the sides would have had molotov cocktails, but that makes way too much sense. Let's just keep wasting ammo shooting at walls and cars.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:07 AM 10-30-2017
It's just.....so bad. I really can't understand why I keep watching, but I do.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:15 AM 10-30-2017
That was a really boring episode. The show needs Negan at this point to keep it amusing at least.
[Reply]
seaofred 10:26 AM 10-30-2017
I just can't believe how all those bullets were bouncing off of corrugated tin and off the cars, without leaving any holes. It has become a low quality SyFy channel show.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:43 AM 10-30-2017
If this place can be considered a good cross section of America, then this show is in deep doo-doo... lotta disappointment up in here, this thread used to generate a lot of discussion but now its just a handful popping in to say how bad it sucks

I'd say this show has pretty well run its course, lets kill Negan off and be done with it
[Reply]
notorious 02:52 PM 10-30-2017
I don't know how they are going to fix this. I think the show has neglected the main characters too much. You don't have to make a show large scale to keep it interesting.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:16 PM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If this place can be considered a good cross section of America, then this show is in deep doo-doo... lotta disappointment up in here, this thread used to generate a lot of discussion but now its just a handful popping in to say how bad it sucks

I'd say this show has pretty well run its course, lets kill Negan off and be done with it
How do you end this type of show though?

Everyone lives in peace? The End?
[Reply]
smith11 12:50 AM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
That was a really boring episode. The show needs Negan at this point to keep it amusing at least.
i agree---last nite i popped me some corn and put on my shittin pants and watched--meh
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:32 AM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
How do you end this type of show though?

Everyone lives in peace? The End?
This is what happens... Rick and Maggie somehow sacrifice their lives to take out Negan

Carol, King Ezekiel, and his dog tiger take over and start a new world
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:33 AM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

are you on facebook? I have a ton of friends who throw watch parties for the walking dead and post about how amazing the show is. Its not going anywhere for a while.

I agree though its the same thing over and over again, half the time i am playing on my phone instead of watching the show.

Am I the only one who enjoyed the surviving the zombie parts? I liked the survival nature a lot more then fighting other groups.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:49 AM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
are you on facebook? I have a ton of friends who throw watch parties for the walking dead and post about how amazing the show is. Its not going anywhere for a while.

I agree though its the same thing over and over again, half the time i am playing on my phone instead of watching the show.

Am I the only one who enjoyed the surviving the zombie parts? I liked the survival nature a lot more then fighting other groups.
Even I'm starting to wane a bit. This used to be appointment viewing for me. Now, it's DVR, probably Monday. Still haven't watched Sunday's episode yet.
[Reply]
sedated 12:24 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
The show was bound to move beyond simply avoiding zombies. They've been getting used to killing walkers for (likely) years now, and built reinforced communities.

I dont hate the show as much as many here, but something seems off. There is one source of drama and one alone - Negan. There used to be several layers.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:26 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by sedated:
The show was bound to move beyond simply avoiding zombies. They've been getting used to killing walkers for (likely) years now, and built reinforced communities.

I dont hate the show as much as many here, but something seems off. There is one source of drama and one alone - Negan. There used to be several layers.
there are 350 million people in the US there are millions of walkers, they have to get food from some where they can't grow enough crops. There are a ton of ways you could write the story, do you remember before they were at the prison they were on the move literally starving?
[Reply]
Page 230 of 300
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234240280 > Last »
Up