ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 230 of 332
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234240280330 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Jerm 10:03 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
It's whatever if he wants to bootlick, but I just don't think he's doing a lot for me as champion. I like Kofi, but same goes for him too.
A lot of it for me is because the belts and championships don't mean a damn thing...hell the NXT Championship is more prestigious than any main roster title.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:32 AM 06-24-2019
That basically just circles back around to the fact that there aren't any real stars to make the titles mean anything. Well that and they can't be bothered to actually utilize the champions in a lot of cases.
[Reply]
otherstar 03:14 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Of course he doesn't but him trying to pass it off as the best company and actual wrestling in the world is completely disingenuous and makes him look like a complete moron.
He's just reciting the lines creative writes for him to say. :-):-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:21 PM 06-24-2019
I just love how he picked the absolute worst possible day to peddle that garbage. You spout off all that good shit and THAT'S the match you're involved in. What a geek.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:23 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I just love how he picked the absolute possible day to peddle that garbage. You spout off all that good shit and THAT'S the match you're involved in. What a geek.
...and then he doubled down on it lol, not to mention Road Dogg got involved and admitted he was just trolling fans on purpose.

This company's priorities are so far out of whack lol...

The best part was Randy Orton liking all of Ospreay's responses to Seth. :-):-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:28 PM 06-24-2019
It's almost like wrestling went from convincingly larger than life figures who were legit tough guys beating the shit out of each other to being a bunch of normally sized dudes doing obviously choreographed stunt work.

Does anyone honestly think a guy like the Miz would be anything but a jobber 20 years ago?

Sigh, then again I always thought WWE's wrestling was trash.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:10 AM 06-25-2019
...and then he doubled down on it lol, not to mention Road Dogg got involved and admitted he was just trolling fans on purpose.

This company's priorities are so far out of whack lol...

The best part was Randy Orton liking all of Ospreay's responses to Seth. :-):-)
Randy Orton has the art of being a low-key Twitter troll down to a science.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:29 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
It's almost like wrestling went from convincingly larger than life figures who were legit tough guys beating the shit out of each other to being a bunch of normally sized dudes doing obviously choreographed stunt work.

Does anyone honestly think a guy like the Miz would be anything but a jobber 20 years ago?

Sigh, then again I always thought WWE's wrestling was trash.
There are better examples of guys that would be jobbers 20 years ago than the Miz, a dude like Kevin Owens wouldn't have gotten hired by them 20 years ago.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:29 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Randy Orton has the art of being a low-key Twitter troll down to a science.
Oh I know, it's hilarious.

BTW Seth did a podcast with SI, tried to pull a Moxley and it's blowing up in his face...among other things...

Originally Posted by :
Ambrose can do what he wants, he's a big boy. He's got his big boy pants on. He can go out there and say whatever he wants. But the bottom line is - Not everyone is equipped to handle the rigors of the WWE and the schedule and how it affects you mentally and emotionally. Ambrose gave everything he had for the company, he put his heart and soul into the travel and the schedule and the injuries, into y'know... the work in the ring. All that stuff. But at the end of the day he took his ball and went home or went elsewhere at least. And I think it's a little presumptuous of him to get on a podcast and talk down about the company that gave him such opportunities...I just don't think, again, there's any reason to hop on a soapbox and complain after the fact. You need to take the first step and that's looking in a mirror and asking yourself, "Did you do every single thing you possibly could to make yourself and your situation what you want it to be?"
What a complete goof. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:31 AM 06-25-2019
He's going to defend the company that made him a maineventer and is paying him good money...what do you want him to say?

"herp a derp AEW is better than this place, it sucks here" he is not gonna fuckin say that.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:33 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's going to defend the company that made him a maineventer and is paying him good money...what do you want him to say?

"herp a derp AEW is better than this place, it sucks here" he is not gonna fuckin say that.
How about not say a fucking thing...no one goaded him into this, he's doing it all on his own accord.

Why is this so hard to understand??? He should just shut the fuck up because he's making himself and his company look even worse than they already do.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:42 AM 06-25-2019
Seriously. Rollins made the original tweet and Osprey pretty much said I'm just as good as you. Apparently that ruffled Rollins feathers. Maybe he should let Becky handle the Twitter trash talk for him from now on, because he brings nothing but weak sauce.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:43 AM 06-25-2019
How about not say a fucking thing...no one goaded him into this, he's doing it all on his own accord.

Why is this so hard to understand??? He should just shut the fuck up because he's making himself and his company look even worse than they already do.
Not really, it's no different than Jericho who throws shots at them on a weekly basis. Tons of people take shots at the WWE on a consistent basis, I think he's tired of it and just defending the people he works with.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:02 AM 06-25-2019
It's okay to love your job and the company and be public about it, but don't be a fucking twat in the process. That's where Seth Rollins just looks like a major douche.

Calling the fans morons if they don't like the product and passively aggressively calling Moxley a pussy bitch isn't very endearing.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:13 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
It's okay to love your job and the company and be public about it, but don't be a fucking twat in the process. That's where Seth Rollins just looks like a major douche.

Calling the fans morons if they don't like the product and passively aggressively calling Moxley a pussy bitch isn't very endearing.
Him talking shit about Moxley "taking his ball and going home" is utterly ridiculous considering Moxley fulfilled all his dates and contractual obligations.....which is the exact fucking opposite of what Seth said. :-)
[Reply]
Page 230 of 332
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234240280330 > Last »
Up