Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
SPATCH 02:36 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
We have 3 guys helping, I addressed this issue and deleted this tweet.
The whole tone needs to be adjusted ASAP. The tweets need to take on a more self-assured tone. No more attacks on players. Statistics are fine, but leave the pot-shots on CP.

We have the facts. We know we are right. We know the concerns for our team are valid and the movement is justified. Approach it that way. With 70,000+ followers and the national media watching, the tweets should be approached much more politically than they have been thus far.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:37 PM 10-08-2012
Honestly, when you think about it, phonetapping, paranoia, manipulation, secrecy, and candy wrappers has me thinking this whole fucking thing could have been staged. Pioli knew the fan base was riled up. He may have had the whole fucking thing planned. It sounds fringe, and it probably is. I just don't see how Matt got a concussion on that fall to the ground he took. If our GM would turn to that kind of shit against the fanbase, trying to start a civil war, fuck him and everyone who looks like him.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:38 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by the_spatula:
The whole tone needs to be adjusted ASAP. The tweets need to take on a more self-assured tone. No more attacks on players. Statistics are fine, but leave the pot-shots on CP.

We have to facts. We know we are right. We know the concerns for our team are valid and the movement is justified. Approach it that way. With 70,000+ followers and the national media watching, the tweets should be approached much more politically than they have been thus far.
I agree. I also think we'd present a better front if we left profanity out of our message, both on Twitter and Facebook.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:38 PM 10-08-2012
The Chiefs, and Pioli, really wanted to distance themselves from Carl, so I also dig that one.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:39 PM 10-08-2012
WE'VE LOST THE GLEAM, MEN - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:40 PM 10-08-2012
Really looking forward to the narrative changing from "Chiefs fans frustrated at organization" to "Why are Chiefs fans miserable petty human beings?"

Good job with the Twitter account. Less is more. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:40 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
The Chiefs, and Pioli, really wanted to distance themselves from Carl, so I also dig that one.
CARL PLAYOFF WINS = 1. PIOLI = 0.

(33 characters)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:40 PM 10-08-2012
GUNTHER WAS BETTER THAN THIS! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
luv 02:40 PM 10-08-2012
Why are complaints about SOC being lodged here instead of to SOC?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:41 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Why are complaints about SOC being lodged here instead of to SOC?
Because, unless I'm mistaken, the people running SOC Facebook/Twitter are posting here.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:42 PM 10-08-2012
Honestly though, I liked Clay's.

LAMAR DESERVES BETTER! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
SPATCH 02:42 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I agree. I also think we'd present a better front if we left profanity out of our message, both on Twitter and Facebook.
AGREED 100%. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw some of the language being tweeted out.

WE MUST USE TACT. This movement could be over before it even gets started if not...
[Reply]
DonTellMeShowMe 02:44 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Honestly, when you think about it, phonetapping, paranoia, manipulation, secrecy, and candy wrappers has me thinking this whole ****ing thing could have been staged. Pioli knew the fan base was riled up. He may have had the whole ****ing thing planned. It sounds fringe, and it probably is. I just don't see how Matt got a concussion on that fall to the ground he took. If our GM would turn to that kind of shit against the fanbase, trying to start a civil war, **** him and everyone who looks like him.
I was kinda thinking this too....
[Reply]
alnorth 02:50 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Honestly though, I liked Clay's.

LAMAR DESERVES BETTER! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
Honestly, we're trying too hard to be clever. What looks good with message board groupthink will look just downright weird in the air.

Keep it simple. Fire Pioli.
[Reply]
BourbonMan 02:53 PM 10-08-2012
I know it's too long, but....
PIOLI,BELICHICK..WHO REALLY MADE THE DECISIONS
[Reply]
Page 230 of 603
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234240280330 > Last »
Up