ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 30
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This is my last post on the planet.
MrBlond 02:12 PM 08-03-2004
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:21 AM 12-23-2010
This story is the Planet's version of the Chupacabra.

It's intriguing, no one has every proven what exists and doesn't and we all would like to know the truth. All we have is the fact that some chickens are dead, but we have no idea what bit the heads off of them.

Speculation and Rumor is all we have to work on...so the prison thing was a great theory anyway. He can always pop in and clear it up if he isn't in prison, dead, or using his vow of silence as a Monk.

Maybe he ran away to be a Ninja or to mine gold in the Klondike.
[Reply]
WebGem 11:22 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Pants:
Did you roommate post on the planet? I mean, did he have his own user name?
No, he's not even a Chiefs fan. He was a Colts fan, and not even a very big one. I lived with him for 2 years during my undergrad.
[Reply]
Pants 11:23 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
This story is the Planet's version of the Chupacabra.

It's intriguing, no one has every proven what exists and doesn't and we all would like to know the truth. All we have is the fact that some chickens are dead, but we have no idea what bit the heads off of them.

Speculation and Rumor is all we have to work on...so the prison thing was a great theory anyway. He can always pop in and clear it up if he isn't in prison, dead, or using his vow of silence as a Monk.

Maybe he ran away to be a Ninja or to mine gold in the Klondike.
Did you guys know anything about him at all? Like what age group was he in? Was he married? What did he do? Anything?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:26 AM 12-23-2010
The only thing I know is that he was pretty funny, had a username taken from Reservoir Dogs and rode away like Shane in an old western with people screaming his name into the night.

He is the only person who hasn't posted in 6 years that I see asked about here...an enigma. It's awesome, even if he became Hel'n for a while.
[Reply]
Pants 11:27 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
The only thing I know is that he was pretty funny, had a username taken from Reservoir Dogs and rode away like Shane in an old western with people screaming his name into the night.

He is the only person who hasn't posted in 6 years that I see asked about here...an enigma. It's awesome, even if he became Hel'n for a while.
Holy shit, I totally forgot about Hel'n. :-) I think that was so long ago that I was still lurking as a guest or something.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:31 AM 12-23-2010
It shows him as having only 747 posts? WTH???? He ws one of CP's top 5 posters at the time wasnt he?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:34 AM 12-23-2010
When you become a Ninja, or a politician, you have to pay a forum mod to clear your tracks and remove any incriminating evidence.
[Reply]
Donger 11:35 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
It shows him as having only 747 posts? WTH???? He ws one of CP's top 5 posters at the time wasnt he?
If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going.
[Reply]
Los Pollos Hermanos 11:41 AM 12-23-2010
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw MrBlond pass out at 31 Flavors last night.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:46 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
There were a database error that caused a lot of old posts to be deleted. IIRC DaFace figured out a way to restore the post count numbers for active members who requested it, but you had to ask first.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:48 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by frazod:
There were a database error that caused a lot of old posts to be deleted. IIRC DaFace figured out a way to restore the post count numbers for active members who requested it, but you had to ask first.
Yeah, in a nutshell. Basically, the database did a re-count of all posts, and those that were around before the OLD upgrade (back in 2002?) didn't get counted. My "fix" was to manually adjust it based on users' individual estimates. There wasn't any magic there.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:51 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, in a nutshell. Basically, the database did a re-count of all posts, and those that were around before the OLD upgrade (back in 2002?) didn't get counted. My "fix" was to manually adjust it based on users' individual estimates. There wasn't any magic there.
You should reset MrBlond, just for the hell of it. He had at least 12,000.
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:53 AM 12-23-2010
Yeah, I know I passed 10K at one point and now a couple years later I still have less than 9K. I am such a slacker.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:17 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by DaFace:
WTH? U mean I should have more posts?
[Reply]
DaFace 12:18 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Lzen:
WTH? U mean I should have more posts?
:-) Maybe. There's no way for me to tell. I really don't even know what happened. I think they must've done a DB prune back in the day that lost a bunch of posts.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 30
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up