« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BleedingRed 07:12 AM 04-26-2019
Just FYI. He won’t even clear waivers
smithandrew051 07:12 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
100% how I read it, I hope he separates from her because she sounds insane.

People keep mention when he said “you should be scared of me”

Your missing the biggest part of that statement “TOO” aka she clearly has threatened him before. Either for legitimate reasons or not.
I read the “too” as “not only should their son be scared of him, but she should be as well”.
Mecca 07:13 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m a huge fan of what Tyreek brings to the field...but QB is far more important than any receiver. We’ve got that, so we’re still a Super Bowl contender.

Look at how many different receivers Brady has been through and still won Super Bowls. Look how many he’s lost for the year and still won it all.

Outside of Jerry Rice, I’m having a hard time thinking of a wide receiver that couldn’t be replaced on a Super Bowl team.

Yes Tyreek is a great player, but this offense can regress quite a bit and still be Super Bowl caliber.

If/when we release him, whatever team picks him up is going to have a media shitstorm on their hands. His history is far more controversial than Hunt’s.
We have no depth at that position....we're counting on Watkins, Robinson and unknowns, we had bad depth with Hill.
Best22 07:13 AM 04-26-2019
100% how I read it, I hope he separates from her because she sounds insane.

People keep mention when he said “you should be scared of me”

Your missing the biggest part of that statement “TOO” aka she clearly has threatened him before. Either for legitimate reasons or not.
He was actually insinuating that crystal and the boy should be scared of him “too”
BleedingRed 07:16 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
He was actually insinuating that crystal and the boy should be scared of him “too”
I don’t have the facts, I don’t know if audio is edited. We clearly know mom has intent for something with recording and the child’s well being isn’t it. Logically if she cared for the child, and this happened she wouldn’t have lied.

So just follow the logic here
srvy 07:20 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Browns are waiting in anticipation of his release.

Dorsey is building a monster in Cleveland.
Well he left us with some monsters.

Hey Cleveland welcome to your future you just cant see yet.
bigjosh 07:21 AM 04-26-2019
I dont give any fucks about the facts of this case anymore. I dont care who broke the kids arm, i dont care which parent is more toxic.

This is a super bowl caliber team, with aspirations to win it all. They dont need this stupid fucking distraction all year.

Fuck tyreek hill. I dont care what team he goes to, or if he ever plays again. This team has a better shot at staying focused and getting the job done with him gone at this point.
BleedingRed 07:22 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I dont give any ****s about the facts of this case anymore. I dont care who broke the kids arm, i dont care which parent is more toxic.

This is a super bowl caliber team, with aspirations to win it all. They dont need this stupid ****ing distraction all year.

**** tyreek hill. I dont care what team he goes to, or if he ever plays again. This team has a better shot at staying focused and getting the job done with him gone at this point.
Great idea, let’s release him and have him kill us for years because we are morally superior
Reerun_KC 07:22 AM 04-26-2019
This was a super bowl caliber team . They started dismantling that last year.
Mecca 07:23 AM 04-26-2019
I dont give any fucks about the facts of this case anymore. I dont care who broke the kids arm, i dont care which parent is more toxic.

This is a super bowl caliber team, with aspirations to win it all. They dont need this stupid fucking distraction all year.

Fuck tyreek hill. I dont care what team he goes to, or if he ever plays again. This team has a better shot at staying focused and getting the job done with him gone at this point.
Well they aren't a bowl team without him so everyone should quickly readjust their expectations.
Mecca 07:23 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
This was a super bowl caliber team . They started dismantling that last year.
This team might be going for back to back bowls but Hunt and Hill and now we will have none.
In58men 07:23 AM 04-26-2019
I dont give any ****s about the facts of this case anymore. I dont care who broke the kids arm, i dont care which parent is more toxic.

This is a super bowl caliber team, with aspirations to win it all. They dont need this stupid ****ing distraction all year.

**** tyreek hill. I dont care what team he goes to, or if he ever plays again. This team has a better shot at staying focused and getting the job done with him gone at this point.
Exactly it’s time to move on from Hill.

There’s a couple of WRs still out there like Crabtree we can get for cheap.
Mecca 07:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Exactly it’s time to move on from Hill.

There’s a couple of WRs still out there like Crabtree we can get for cheap.
Old slow guys are surely how to win things.
RunKC 07:24 AM 04-26-2019
Great idea, let’s release him and have him kill us for years because we are morally superior
Tyreek is most likely not playing football anymore
Reerun_KC 07:24 AM 04-26-2019
Chiefs are quickly becoming the Raiders.
Page 23 of 173
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up