ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:01 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Dont listen to Daddyhater....he hated the Mahomes pick when they drafted him. He also want Geno Smith #1 over-all...he's wrong about everything.

He just needs attention and someone to love him...poor little fella.
Resorting to straight lying now, are we?

How about you go dig up ANYTHING I've ever said to that effect, or shut your lying fucking piehole, you Smith-sucking queer.

What a fucking loser you are.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
this is the biggest conundrum. i am pulling for alex AND the rest of the team to win it all, but i would hate to sign him long term unless he somehow surpasses 5000 yards throwing.

if he ends up with seven game winning drives where he puts the team on his shoulders and shows improvement as a 'team leader', i would consider it.

but if he plays more like a dilfer upgrade, it would be hard to extend his contract knowing mahomes and what they gave up for him.

then you have to consider trading mahomes if you extend smith for more than three years. no way you waste that potential talent sitting on the bench. :-)
If Smith gets KC to the SB...I dont care what happens after that. I'm a fan of the team...QBs come and go.

I would guess they roll with Mahomes though...and they should.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:03 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Resorting to straight lying now, are we?

How about you go dig up ANYTHING I've ever said to that effect, or shut your lying ****ing piehole, you Smith-sucking queer.

What a ****ing loser you are.
I like both Smith and Mahomes....you arent bright enough to be objective.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:03 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
If we win the SP, AS can start as many games as he wants until he retires.
If ASS11 wins a super bowl as a Chief, I'll happily fly to the flint hills and let you film me sucking a horse cock.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:06 PM 08-19-2017
Dig up that proof, you lying little bitch.

Or did it "disappear" down Rodger McMahon's NFL rabbit hole?

You're an absolute fucking joke of a poster and a human being. You should be ashamed for even drawing the same oxygen out of the atmosphere as legitimate human beings do.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:06 PM 08-19-2017
I'll happily fly to the flint hills and let you film me sucking a horse cock.
Again?
[Reply]
thegame214 11:07 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
If we win the SP, AS can start as many games as he wants until he retires.
The only chance Alex has a chance of winning a SB is holding Mahomes water for him on the sideline while Mahomes takes us to the promise land.
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:11 PM 08-19-2017
If ASS11 wins a super bowl as a Chief, I'll happily fly to the flint hills and let you film me sucking a horse cock.

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:15 PM 08-19-2017
You're an absolute ****ing joke of a poster and a human being. You should be ashamed for even drawing the same oxygen out of the atmosphere as legitimate human beings do.
Take a quick look at your name...and the picture at the bottom of your posts. Then re-read what you just wrote...

Like I said...you're not bright enough to be objective.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 11:16 PM 08-19-2017
Please. You make it sound like sucking horse cock is a rare occurrence for you.
[Reply]
threebag 11:19 PM 08-19-2017
If Smith gets KC to the SB...I dont care what happens after that. I'm a fan of the team...QBs come and go.

I would guess they roll with Mahomes though...and they should.
Again?
Yes
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:24 PM 08-19-2017
Alex is surpassing my expectations so far this preseason if he keeps it up throughout the season and doesn't revert to playing like Alex Smith I think even he could make us a contender. My first time consider him with that possibility I may have underestimated him. I would however give credit to bringing in Patrick Mahomes II as a threat to his job for him to step up his game and he has.

Chiefs won't trade him now that they think they can win with Alex and then continue success with Patrick Mahomes II for years to come. There is no hurry in his time frame but I'm still hoping the sooner the better.

I still think Alex Smith has a lot to prove before I'm going be convinced but he is a late bloomer and Andy Reid maybe a miracle worker with him as the QB Whisperer after all.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:25 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I would however give credit to bringing in Patrick Mahomes II as a threat to his job for him to step up his game and he has.
Smith is a smart dude...you better believe he saw the writing on the wall tonight.
[Reply]
thegame214 11:27 PM 08-19-2017
Smith is a smart dude...you better believe he saw the writing on the wall tonight.
Sad it took 5 years to do so...
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:30 PM 08-19-2017
Yeah but it pisses me off because it's like where was this Alex Smith before this year??
[Reply]
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Up