ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 30
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
Hammock Parties 11:18 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I see it like this, if the locker room is to nice and comfortable the players won't want to practice. #KeepWoodenStoolsInTheChiefsLocker-Room
i'm telling you, some of these orgs have recliners in the meeting room

practice and meetings are a classroom environment

you shouldn't be too comfortable

i don't think the chiefs are cheap, it's by design - and likely according to the coaching staff
[Reply]
BWillie 11:21 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i'm telling you, some of these orgs have recliners in the meeting room

practice and meetings are a classroom environment

you shouldn't be too comfortable

i don't think the chiefs are cheap, it's by design - and likely according to the coaching staff
Strange. I learn the most when I am comfortable because I am only focused on what is being presented to me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:23 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Strange. I learn the most when I am comfortable because I am only focused on what is being presented to me.
Are you under 25?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:49 AM 03-04-2024
I think the disconnect is some of you think they won BECAUSE they had shitty practice facilities. That it makes em NOT SOFT. GRRRRRR... GROWL....LONG WAY FROM YOUR HEART SON....RUB SOME DIRT ON IT...ARRRRRR

If we had a great practice facility we would not have won the Super Bowl because our guys would be soft bitches. Is that the argument?

Otherwise I don't quite understand. I can understand having such bad facilities if you are a bottom 5 team like the Bears or something. But you just won 3 Super Bowls. If I'm an owner, I'm doing all kinds of shit to reccognize the greatness. Little things. Small upgrades that go along way to thank my employees for doing a great job. And it wouldn't stop at upgrading the practice facility. That is how I would say THANK YOU.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:50 AM 03-04-2024
They have to do or say SOMETHING to dissuade players from wanting to come here.

We already have Mahomes, the greatest cheat code and equalizer the league has ever seen, so we don't need all the other stars from all the other positions wanting to come play here as well.
[Reply]
-King- 11:08 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They have to do or say SOMETHING to dissuade players from wanting to come here.

We already have Mahomes, the greatest cheat code and equalizer the league has ever seen, so we don't need all the other stars from all the other positions wanting to come play here as well.
What? You realize it's the chiefs players that voted this way right? Are you saying chiefs players are trying to get other players to not come here?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:12 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
What? You realize it's the chiefs players that voted this way right? Are you saying chiefs players are trying to get other players to not come here?
Less competition?? Lol

Looking at the vids from a couple of years ago I have no idea why they'd be pissed with ownership. Maybe Clark just buys cheese pizzas exclusively on pizza day, who knows?

It all seems bunk anyway - "this ownership group sucks, but I'm still going to put myself through hell to win back-to-back championships anyway!"
[Reply]
-King- 11:18 AM 03-04-2024
Less competition?? Lol

Looking at the vids from a couple of years ago I have no idea why they'd be pissed with ownership. Maybe Clark just buys cheese pizzas exclusively on pizza day, who knows?

It all seems bunk anyway - "this ownership group sucks, but I'm still going to put myself through hell to win back-to-back championships anyway!"
Look at the locker room in the videos I've posted in this thread. Look at the weight room RunKC posted. That's where the players spend 99% of their time. The game day locker room at Arrowhead is fine but even DJ here has said it's not really as nice as it looks.

The players are mad at the practice facility. Not Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:22 AM 03-04-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
Look at the locker room in the videos I've posted in this thread. Look at the weight room RunKC posted. That's where the players spend 99% of their time. The game day locker room at Arrowhead is fine but even DJ here has said it's not really as nice as it looks.

The players are mad at the practice facility. Not Arrowhead.
Fair.

No reason it shouldn't be the best in the league.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:23 AM 03-04-2024
Less competition?? Lol

Guys who perform on title teams get paid...being on a big stage is the quickest way to big dollars.
[Reply]
neech 11:47 AM 03-04-2024
I could be wrong but my thoughts are that the locker room was maxed out in its size due to it being an older facility.

And that there wasn't much ownership could because it is just a tight fit in there.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:45 PM 03-04-2024
Please tell me they at least got a new vending machine since this story came out?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:50 PM 03-04-2024
I think it's a good thing to be honest. Clay is right
[Reply]
jettio 12:56 PM 03-04-2024
Coming up with an F- grade for ownership is kind of stupid if the payroll checks always process.

There are the stories from USFL and other leagues and sports were everybody raced to the bank on payday because the bank would only cash checks for as long as the money in the account supported it.

I doubt that the Chiefs player surveys said to give a grade from F- to A+ in each category.

More likely the survey asked questions and the NFLPA manipulated their analysis to give comparative grades.

NFLPA is full of shit to say that Chiefs are an F-. Where are the formal grievances filed by the players?

The shit the NFLPA dings these teams for are not things that warrant an F-.

Coming up with an F- makes it look like the Chiefs players have no sense when it comes to talking about your employer.

NFLPA says the Chiefs player rep is Nick Allegretti and the alternates are Patrick Mahomes, Harrison Butker and Drue Tranquill.

I doubt those guys would say that rookies sharing rooms on the road is so bad that you get an F-.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:56 AM 03-07-2024
At least Clark doesn’t treat his players like zoo animals. No wonder the Cowboys are soft. Their owner creates meaningless distractions

Former Cowboys now Texans TE Dalton Schultz described the locker room environment at The Star on Wednesday on the @PatMcAfeeShow.

"There's people literally going on tours while you're lifting in the weight room... that's the brand that they've built. That's what Jerry Jones… pic.twitter.com/aiE68oFkLw

— RJ Ochoa (@rjochoa) March 6, 2024

[Reply]
Page 23 of 30
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up