ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 56
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread
Al Bundy 07:13 PM 06-20-2017

Sources: Charlotte is sending Miles Plumlee, Marco Belenelli and 41st pick to Atlanta for Dwight Howard and 31st pick.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) June 21, 2017

The Celtics and 76ers have agreed to a trade that will send the #1 pick to Philly, who plan on drafting Markelle Fultz (@daldridgetnt)

— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) June 18, 2017

The draft is June 22nd.
[Reply]
-King- 03:25 PM 07-04-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I don't understand why everyone thinks the warriors are all world beaters. It's just because no other team has as much talent as them. The Celtics and heat teams from a few years ago would destroy that soft team
Lol sure they would.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
mcaj22 03:32 PM 07-04-2017
I can't believe FA is literally stopped for Gordon Hayward's decision like he's going to tip the scales in the West or East. Like he's a good player but it literally does no matter where he goes, He's not beating the Warriors or Lebron so just get it over with like every other player has done.

Like cool if he wants to sign with the Celtics so Lebron can sweep him and fake Iverson and soft Horford in 4 games so be it, who cares.
[Reply]
penbrook 03:35 PM 07-04-2017
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
I can't believe FA is literally stopped for Gordon Hayward's decision like he's going to tip the scales in the West or East. Like he's a good player but it literally does no matter where he goes, He's not beating the Warriors or Lebron so just get it over with like every other player has done.

Like cool if he wants to sign with the Celtics so Lebron can sweep him and fake Iverson and soft Horford in 4 games so be it, who cares.
Celtics did beat the Lebron led Cavs last year without Thomas
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:48 PM 07-04-2017
Lebron also has a lot of miles and the wheels will start to come off shortly. He was reduced to being a 1 way player in the finals this year.
[Reply]
penbrook 03:51 PM 07-04-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lebron also has a lot of miles and the wheels will start to come off shortly. He was reduced to being a 1 way player in the finals this year.
If Kyrie didn't show up they would of got swept by the Warriors
[Reply]
mcaj22 03:53 PM 07-04-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Celtics did beat the Lebron led Cavs last year without Thomas
cool 1 game. Hayward isn't tipping the scales where they can win 4 games in a 7 game series against Lebron and whoever Lebron has on his team.

It could be Lebron, Brian Scalabrine, Scott Pollard, Smush Parker and Adam Morrison and he could still beat a Gordon Hayward led Celtics team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:56 PM 07-04-2017
I don't understand why everyone thinks the warriors are all world beaters. It's just because no other team has as much talent as them. The Celtics and heat teams from a few years ago would destroy that soft team

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:14 PM 07-04-2017
I think the Spurs team that ran through the Heat by 20 a game would be comparable.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:15 PM 07-04-2017
no.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 04:37 PM 07-04-2017
The Jordan led Bulls didn't have enough talent to beat that Golden State team. Who on that team could stop Durant? Luc longley???
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:25 PM 07-04-2017
Originally Posted by mcaj22:

https://twitter.com/alexkennedynba/s...21428888125441

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
penbrook 05:42 PM 07-04-2017
Woj says the Hayward decision is between Celtics and Jazz
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:58 PM 07-04-2017
Haywards joining the Celtics, Players Tribune piece just posted

Holdup was clearly the ghostwriter at the Players Tribune couldnt publish fast enough.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:59 PM 07-04-2017
Smart move by Hayward. Just too much talent in the West
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:03 PM 07-04-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
The Jordan led Bulls didn't have enough talent to beat that Golden State team. Who on that team could stop Durant? Luc longley???
The 96 Bulls I think would have beat them. Their defense was better than most.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 56
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up