ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 31
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year
Mosbonian 04:42 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Hey I put 4 of you CP'ers together then Pat Mahomes sr. and Mahomes mom and sisters showed up and I "had" to host them. Pics to follow some time. Wiped out and drinking.
Hey I appreciate it....I had a great time chatting with TwistedChief and his buddy....Mike and his G/F....and Siberian Khatru and Mrs Siberian Khatru.

I met a lot of Chiefs fans from all over. Ran into a family parked next to me from NY who came down for the game. Went and sat in the Cool Zone bus near halftime and met several other Chiefs fans.

Great day today!
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:53 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Hey I appreciate it....I had a great time chatting with TwistedChief and his buddy....Mike and his G/F....and Siberian Khatru and Mrs Siberian Khatru.

I met a lot of Chiefs fans from all over. Ran into a family parked next to me from NY who came down for the game. Went and sat in the Cool Zone bus near halftime and met several other Chiefs fans.

Great day today!
It was good to meet you too brother!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:48 PM 09-08-2019
Hey I put 4 of you CP'ers together then Pat Mahomes sr. and Mahomes mom and sisters showed up and I "had" to host them. Pics to follow some time. Wiped out and drinking.
I watched this happen right before my very eyes. I, a CP poster, introduced myself to BRC and all was well until that Mahomes Sr. guy showed up and I was left in the dust. I don't think BRC remembered that I had over 2,000 posts on CP. I also am short and have a little bit of a beard. Thought that street cred might mean something.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:55 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I watched this happen right before my very eyes. I, a CP poster, introduced myself to BRC and all was well until that Mahomes Sr. guy showed up and I was left in the dust. I don't think BRC remembered that I had over 2,000 posts on CP. I also am short and have a little bit of a beard. Thought that street cred might mean something.
Mr. & Mrs. Siberian were awesome people too! All around great time and it was very impressive what BRC put together!
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:59 PM 09-08-2019
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:08 PM 09-08-2019
:-) thats hilarious. I get to hang with with Pat Mahomes sr, Mahomes mom and sisters..... it ain't close, your on your own pal. :-)

Back story: Started in November contacted the Mahomes foundation. They said we'd love to be involved. But, no contact for months. One of our members is friends in real life with Brittany. Brittany calls and says what the hell is this fundraiser I just watched on TV/news? She explains it, Brittany says great, I'll try to stop by. Evidently Brittany tells future father-in-law about it. They watch the news and tell her they "might" stop by tomorrow. Brittany tells her friend but only tell the guy on the TV.

Mahomes sr. and the rest of the family just show up. They are outside the fence thinking of coming in but dont know if this is legit or something they want to appear at. I left you and went out to explain to the Mahomes family who we are and what we are doing. He loved it and asked me if it was okay for him and his family to come in and meet some fans............ tried to be the cool guy but I probably said yes, of course, in milliseconds.

Mahomes sr. Mom and sisters stayed and took pics with every single person there that wanted a pic with him. ****ing awesomeness.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:13 PM 09-08-2019
:-) thats hilarious. I get to hang with with Pat Mahomes sr, Mahomes mom and sisters..... it ain't close, your on your own pal. :-)

Back story: Started in November contacted the Mahomes foundation. They said we'd love to be involved. But, no contact for months. One of our members is friends in real life with Brittany. Brittany calls and says what the hell is this fundraiser I just watched on TV/news? She explains it, Brittany says great, I'll try to stop by. Evidently Brittany tells future father-in-law about it. They watch the news and tell her they "might" stop by tomorrow. Brittany tells her friend but only tell the guy on the TV.

Mahomes sr. and the rest of the family just show up. They are outside the fence thinking of coming in but dont know if this is legit or something they want to appear at. I left you and went out to explain to the Mahomes family who we are and what we are doing. He loved it and asked me if it was okay for him and his family to come in and meet some fans............ tried to be the cool guy but I probably said yes, of course, in milliseconds.

Mahomes sr. Mom and sisters stayed and took pics with every single person there that wanted a pic with him. ****ing awesomeness.
:-) obviously fucking with you. You deserved every bit of that. I got a picture with X-Factor so all ended up well.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:51 PM 09-08-2019
BRC definitely did his part! Great to meet some CPers too! Had a blast and the game was the cherry on top!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:52 PM 09-08-2019
Good grief, you killed it

I guess everyone can shut up about your bragging now
[Reply]
scho63 08:54 AM 09-08-2019
Start uploading some photos......

I expected this thread to be rocking by now. What did everyone burn themselves out on the first day in Jacksonville?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:54 AM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Start uploading some photos......

I expected this thread to be rocking by now. What did everyone burn themselves out on the first day in Jacksonville?
Why would people at a party be spending their time posting on here?
[Reply]
scho63 08:21 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Why would people at a party be spending their time posting on here?
That's the CP way! :-)
[Reply]
007 08:58 AM 09-08-2019
Had this already aired on kctv? I hate that I'm watching their broadcast but I want to see the interviews from last night.
[Reply]
007 09:27 AM 09-08-2019
Holy shit. They did a shot talking about the fans in Jacksonville then said they are interviewing Brooke Pryor about her thoughts on the game. Fuck this station.
[Reply]
wazu 10:29 AM 09-08-2019
Keep hearing reports about Chiefs fans at this game. Great work everybody! Amazing.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 31
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up