ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 225 of 289
« First < 125175215221222223224225 226227228229235275 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
carcosa 02:16 AM 01-22-2024
If we make the playoffs, will it be possible to bet on Travis proposing? And if so, what kind of odds would they offer?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:28 AM 01-22-2024
oh yes

[Reply]
Katipan 05:41 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by carcosa:
If we make the playoffs, will it be possible to bet on Travis proposing? And if so, what kind of odds would they offer?
Yes

Originally Posted by :
According to Bookies.com, the odds are relatively high (+160) that Taylor and Travis could get engaged between January and September of 2024, with an implied probability of 38.5 percent that the Kansas City Chiefs tight end will pop the question to the pop star sometime before the fall of next year.

However, the odds of the couple never getting engaged are +270, with an implied probability of 27 percent that the high-profile pair will never head toward marriage.

The odds Taylor and Travis will get engaged sometime between October and December 2024 are +390; the odds the pair will get engaged by the end of this month (December 2023) are +700; and the odds they'll get engaged sometime in 2025 are +750.

Read More: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Engagement Odds Revealed | https://popcrush.com/taylor-swift-tr...edium=referral
Clay, what kind of Simp takes big burly manly Kelce and turns him into a skinny cartoon dweeb?
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:17 PM 01-22-2024
This is a fantastic article about the Chiefs / Swift / Kelces

https://defector.com/the-chiefs-are-...aveling-circus

Originally Posted by :
No, a Chiefs Super Bowl would be contested for the part of America's soul that hasn't already been hedge-funded to Satan because it pits all the louts in the He-Man Woman Haters Club who resent Swift—because even if she isn't a necromancer with captivating vocal range she still brings girls and all their cooties to the games and ruin the boys' furniture-breaking adolescent fun—against everything that yesterday's performance by Kelce The Elder provides. He is the unintended antidote to the Swifties without even trying, just standing on the front railing of the suite three seats away powerbombing Genesees after every first down. The cultural bloodbaths in living rooms across the nation will serve as a fitting warmup act for the meteor or asteroid we will all pray for come November.

And frankly, however Taylor and the Fun Kelce want to crush the week is all good with us. The Super Bowl, long a trade show with a football game tied to the end of it for tax purposes, has become a staid, predictable, events-by-the-numbers, money-on-the-hoof showcase. The halftime show is the same trumped-up extravaganza of last year’s pop stars waiting for their turn on Celebrity Jeopardy. The pre- and postgame shows are still where helium goes to die. Every overproduced ad is either for gambling, cars that drive themselves into trees, or medicines for diseases only yaks get, all with the soundtrack of a 1970s pop song you have to ask your parents about. ("Yeah, that's Harry Nilsson, he did a song called 'You're Breakin’ My Heart'; your mother and I danced to it at prom.")

[Reply]
ghak99 04:14 PM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:

I'm not sure even Kat has a strain that'd make me click that link after reading through that mashed up conglomeration of shit they put into those two paragraphs.
[Reply]
wazu 04:17 PM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I'm not sure even Kat has a strain that'd make me click that link after reading through that mashed up conglomeration of shit they put into those two paragraphs.
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:25 PM 01-22-2024
I really like the fact that she seems to be enjoying the games right along with us. I award her membership in my peer group.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:31 PM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Reminds me of Baby Lee and his proclivity for employing intricate lexicon with the intention of presenting an intellectual facade.
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:34 PM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:

Holy run-on sentence Batman.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:36 PM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Reminds me of Baby Lee and his proclivity for employing intricate lexicon with the intention of presenting an intellectual facade.
I don't have a strain for that.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:37 AM 01-23-2024
The fact that the Taylor Swift subreddit had a gamethread for the Chiefs and Bills playoff game that had over FIVE THOUSAND comments shows why the NFL is seeing a window to a whole new demograhic of fans for the first time.

Currently obsessed with reading the r/taylorswift game thread Chiefs vs Bills pic.twitter.com/xie2jHM5zq

— Ryan Radical @ ☄️🌽🦊🔔 (@RRadRyan) January 22, 2024

I am studying this entire thread like a cultural anthropologist. It should be up in the Louvre.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:39 AM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The fact that the Taylor Swift subreddit had a gamethread for the Chiefs and Bills playoff game that had over FIVE THOUSAND comments shows why the NFL is seeing a window to a whole new demograhic of fans for the first time.

I am studying this entire thread like a cultural anthropologist. It is a work of art.
"What is a touch back?"

Yeah thats gotta be a hoot to read through
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:41 AM 01-23-2024

Wait a minute

We are not so different, you and I pic.twitter.com/4Gq19hvtMV

— Ryan Radical @ ☄️������ (@RRadRyan) January 22, 2024

pic.twitter.com/VgkQU63pcl

— Laura Forster (@LauraBForster) January 22, 2024

[Reply]
Marco Polo 12:59 PM 01-23-2024
More screenshots, please. This is fantastic.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:12 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

I am studying this entire thread like a cultural anthropologist. It should be up in the Louvre.
The Swifties that don't anything about football are smarter than the bunch of morons in the CP game day thread like O'sFan, 493rd etc
[Reply]
Page 225 of 289
« First < 125175215221222223224225 226227228229235275 > Last »
Up