ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 224 of 335
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234274324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:58 PM 05-26-2019
Originally Posted by Joshuabmayer:
I just saw a post-match video and Cody Rhodes said he knows it is hard to have people give up $50 and they will NOT have PPV's every month like WWE does. They know its hard to give up that kind of money but if the product is anything like last night I will have no problem doing that say once every 2-3 months.

I though I was a wrestling nerd but I maybe knew less than half the performers but damn that beats anything ive seen in a long time.
They've got a lot of PPV's booked over the summer, but I figure that will ramp down a lot when the TNT show kicks in.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:59 PM 05-26-2019
Also so want jon moxley vs. Jimmy havoc ultraviolence match!
[Reply]
Swanman 05:39 AM 05-27-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Also so want jon moxley vs. Jimmy havoc ultraviolence match!
I can almost guarantee we will get Havoc vs Janela at some point. That will be fun as well.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:29 AM 05-27-2019
Now moxley in new japan if we don't get him vs. Suzuki you fail at life.
[Reply]
Swanman 11:27 AM 05-27-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Now moxley in new japan if we don't get him vs. Suzuki you fail at life.
Suzuki and Moxley would be amazing. I would most want to see Moxley vs Naito.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:31 PM 05-27-2019
:-) What the fuck was Brock on tonight?

[Reply]
TLO 07:46 PM 05-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) What the **** was Brock on tonight?

Idk but that was the most cringe worthy/amazing thing I've ever seen
[Reply]
Jerm 08:22 PM 05-27-2019
Baron. Corbin.

Jesus this company will never learn LOL.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:44 PM 05-27-2019
From this video, looks like Moxley may face Juice Robinson in Japan:

Also, there was a Being the Elite episode put up tonight on Youtube and the very end had a quick backstage encounter between Joey Janela and Jon Moxley. That may be a matchup at the Jax show next month.

So far, some of the projected matches for Fight for the Fallen are:

Brandi Rhodes vs Allie
Kenny Omega vs CIMA
Cody & Dustin vs Young Bucks

It's definitely a smaller card feel and I think they are going for that. MJF has to have a match after his performance at DoN, my guess would be with Jungle Boy or Jimmy Havoc. Then maybe a match with the Super Smash Bros (the guys that ran in after the Best Friends match) against Best Friends and/or Angelico & Evans.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:02 PM 05-27-2019
Brock finally being himseflz he has kids so I can understand this. He’s a real nice person in real life too
[Reply]
Jerm 08:19 AM 05-29-2019
If anyone is interested, Moxley is on Talk is Jericho available now...

Holy shit, what an amazing and surreal burial this is of Vince and the WWE. It's hilarious.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:19 AM 05-29-2019
Its an hour and a half of him basically confirming everything everyone thinks......Vince is an old out of touch fool that really thinks the show is good, you can't get anything done because of all the red tape and the wrestlers input is not welcome at all.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:28 AM 05-29-2019
He knew he wanted to leave the company in July 2018 when he was out with an injury

Refused to read a scripted promo because he believed it was idiotic/ridiculous whilst Vince believed it was great

Talks about the promos he read whilst feuding with Seth late last/early this year, and how they made no sense, tried to rewrite them and got frustrated when he couldn't

He talked about enjoying the Make-A-Wish stuff and how he became an adult in WWE

Says he thought him cutting the promo talking about Romans cancer was distasteful

Says he felt like walking out on the Raw where he got shots/vaccinated during a promo, and that was the day he 100% knew he was leaving and not coming back

Vince tried to talk him into saying another cancer remark about Roman, says it was so bad they could have lost sponsors, refused to say it (34 minutes into the podcast)

Says he was excited to return to wrestling when he was injured, but not excited to return to WWE

Says if there was no other promotion other than WWE, he still would have left

Vince "didn't know" he was unhappy, even with Jon/dean being open with his frustrations to Vince about scripts

Was happy to take bumps from Nia, but felt like it was them punishing him for leaving

They offered him a new contract, he didnt look at it

His goal in AEW is to be the best version of himself, looking forward to creative freedom

Says Tony Kahn is the exact opposite of Vince, likes him and the fact hes a huge wrestling fan

Talks about using social media now that hes out of WWE

He told Seth hes a wild animal thats been domesticated for too long when Seth was upset about him leaving (to clarify, he was referring to himself as the wild animal, not Seth) he explained it to Seth as it being the end of Harry and the Hendersons where Harry is set free
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:32 AM 05-29-2019
While I'm no longer interested in current wrestling I was a HUGE fan in the 80's all the way up through the Attitude Era. Recently I've been watching shoot interviews on Youtube and man the stories those guys tell bring back so many memories. The years have not been kind to most of them but the personalities and charisma is still shining. Jim Cornette, Nash, Al Snow, Sid and Hacksaw are my favorite shoots so far but there are tons that I still need to listen to. Highly recommended if you were a fan in the 80's-00's
[Reply]
Swanman 10:37 AM 05-29-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
If anyone is interested, Moxley is on Talk is Jericho available now...

Holy shit, what an amazing and surreal burial this is of Vince and the WWE. It's hilarious.
Moxley's first few matches are now lined up. He will face Joey Janela at FyterFest at the end of June. He will face Juice Robinson for the NJPW US Title in Japan in June. Lastly, he will do a couple US indy dates in June against Darby Allin and Pentagon Jr. All 4 opponents will be great. Janela and Allin are both deathmatch guys, Juice Robinson has improved a billion percent in the last couple years and Pentagon is one of the best wrestlers out there.
[Reply]
Page 224 of 335
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234274324 > Last »
Up