ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 223 of 288
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233273 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:35 PM 11-02-2021
this was a remarkable checkdown :-)

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:45 PM 11-02-2021
Yeah the magician hasn't run out of magic by a longshot

He's just working through some growing pains, a lack of viable targets, and Reids stubborn refusal to adapt his scheme to the talent on hand

The receivers suck right now, so dial up those patented quick and easy screens to alleviate the pressure... and give Mahomes some breathing room
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:49 PM 11-02-2021
That sidearm throw. Goodness.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:03 PM 11-02-2021
Dude looked like a point guard weaving into the paint before delivering a dime to Tyreek in the end zone… he’s pressing a bit, but he is still so fucking good at football.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:40 PM 11-07-2021
you are still dangerous

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
JIZZLES

looks familiar
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:03 AM 11-08-2021
That first pass to Kelce wasn't a good look. I realize Trey Smith's man is walking him into Patrick's lap, which seemed to affect his follow through, but damn, Kelce is wide open. Give him a ball he can catch in stride and run with.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:16 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That first pass to Kelce wasn't a good look. I realize Trey Smith's man is walking him into Patrick's lap, which seemed to affect his follow through, but damn, Kelce is wide open. Give him a ball he can catch in stride and run with.
I felt like the throw was fine. Kelce made it look more awkward than it was.

The last thing you want to do when a guy is that wide open is over-cook it (aim small, miss small) so Mahomes put a little air under it to make sure Kelce could adjust to it.

Then when Kelce did that little hop to get it, he pretty much tripped over his own feet. If Kelce just keeps stride and catches it over his shoulder, it's a friggen dime.

But for whatever reason Kelce did a jump turn and then stubbed his toe. Best I can figure is that Kelce was having drop issues for most of the day and on that play he almost seemed to lose the grip on the catch as he brought it in. So he adjusted to make sure he secured the throw and in the process just lost his footing.

But the throw was fine, IMO.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:22 AM 11-08-2021
Watching it more and more, I don't think Kelce realized how open he was.

He comes down with it shoulder first and with a bit of a forward lean like he's looking to absorb a shot as he's bringing the ball in. When there's no shot to absorb, he ends up stumbling a bit and goes down.

That would also explain why he turned for the football instead of just taking it over the shoulder and going with it.

I think he thought there was more help over the top than there was and was waiting for a hit that just didn't come.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:23 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I felt like the throw was fine. Kelce made it look more awkward than it was.

The last thing you want to do when a guy is that wide open is over-cook it (aim small, miss small) so Mahomes put a little air under it to make sure Kelce could adjust to it.

Then when Kelce did that little hop to get it, he pretty much tripped over his own feet. If Kelce just keeps stride and catches it over his shoulder, it's a friggen dime.

But for whatever reason Kelce did a jump turn and then stubbed his toe. Best I can figure is that Kelce was having drop issues for most of the day and on that play he almost seemed to lose the grip on the catch as he brought it in. So he adjusted to make sure he secured the throw and in the process just lost his footing.

But the throw was fine, IMO.
That's possible. They showed an end zone angle during the broadcast and Kelce did look a little awkward there.

I'm just less likely to give Pat the benefit of the doubt these days. He has been so absurdly inaccurate.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:25 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's possible. They showed an end zone angle during the broadcast and Kelce did look a little awkward there.

I'm just less likely to give Pat the benefit of the doubt these days. He has been so absurdly inaccurate.
I mean - Kelce hasn't exactly earned a ton of rope since the Buffalo game either.

He's been dropping balls and going half-speed through a fair number of plays in his own right.

The whole offense is kinda in its own head right now.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:30 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean - Kelce hasn't exactly earned a ton of rope since the Buffalo game either.

He's been dropping balls and going half-speed through a fair number of plays in his own right.

The whole offense is kinda in its own head right now.
Fucking agreed. I mentioned Kelce's shitty body language a couple weeks ago. He's striking me as a bit of a front runner right now.

I'm just naturally going to be more critical of the QB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:40 PM 11-08-2021
Egregious missed read.

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:16 PM 11-08-2021
Kelce was not happy about that missed opportunity.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:29 PM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Egregious missed read.

the guy known for no-looks now stares down one or 2 receivers before making a terrible pass. .

hes frightened back there...just wants that ball out of his hands and does not want to take a hit
[Reply]
Page 223 of 288
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233273 > Last »
Up