Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bengal Billy 11:02 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HAHA! PWNED!

HOW ABOUT YOUR VAUNTED RUSHING ATTACK BILLY?

THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS DESTROYED YOUR SEASON!

HAHA!
Yup I'll own it,,,, DOH! I jinxed it by going over the top with the OBJ stuff,,, what a turd.
[Reply]
Bengal Billy 11:06 AM 01-03-2024

BTW , oh the irony here. I could've sworn that there were a few Chiefs fans in the GDT crying the same tune about kicking field goals the whole game. There had to be at least 25% of them in there crying "Go for it" Go for it" "Go for it".

Taking points over and over no matter how is the right thing to do. I'd be enjoying it if it was my team FG kicking itself to a win true.

Last weekend, not enjoying it so much but you know.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:10 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Bengal Billy:
BTW , oh the irony here. I could've sworn that there were a few Chiefs fans in the GDT crying the same tune about kicking field goals the whole game. There had to be at least 25% of them in there crying "Go for it" Go for it" "Go for it".

Taking points over and over no matter how is the right thing to do. I'd be enjoying it if it was my team FG kicking itself to a win true.

You usually don't beat good teams settling for FG's, but the Bungholes don't qualify as a "'good team", so the FG fest was more than enough to end Cincy's season in Arrowhead (for the second time in 2023).
[Reply]
Bengal Billy 11:19 AM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You usually don't beat good teams settling for FG's, but the Bungholes don't qualify as a "'good team", so the FG fest was more than enough to end Cincy's season in Arrowhead (for the second time in 2023).

Cincy @ KC again next season. These teams playing each other a lot now.

5 games recently, split 3-2 (2-1 reg season,, 1-1 playoffs)

Maybe they'll face off each other twice next season again (reg and playoffs).
[Reply]
Smed1065 01:31 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I get the feeling you're expressing as a fan, but from the outside, KC just doesn't have that mistique this year. There's not an ounce of smack in that or this; even with the state the Bengals are in, i thought they had a legitimate chance to win yesterday, going into the game.

Your defense has done the job the last 4 weeks in the 2nd half, so that's something very positive to look at but i'd still be worried about scoring and drops.
Hows your predictions working out? Sit the damn down.
[Reply]
ping2000 01:36 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Gay or Bi?
Well played my cross thread posting friend, well played.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 01-03-2024
Hope you have a great 2024. :-)
Thanks. It's going to be interesting to see how they do as defending champs.
OOOOOOOOOF
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:48 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You didn't really address what my post was about.

Oh, and it looks like both Boyd and Higgens are in the last year of their contracts. That will be interesting. Your team has had the benefit of being able to pay low amounts of $$$ to QB and those 3 WRs. That will not be the case going forward. Your team will probably lose one or both of those WRs.
Chase will get big $$$. Knowing their "loyalty" and what they've stated in the past, i think they'll offer Tee what they consider a fair deal and if he rejects (which i expect) they will have the option to tag and keep/trade him. Boyd hasn't done a lot the last couple years and i've never heard his say anything about wanting to move on, so we'll see. They have several guys behind them that they're happy with though.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:52 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
Hows your predictions working out? Sit the damn down.
WTF are you talking about, drippy nipples?
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:32 PM 01-03-2024
Sit the damn down sounds like AI trying to curse
[Reply]
Smed1065 06:12 PM 01-03-2024
WTF are you talking about, drippy nipples?
Winning the AFC? Leave my nipples out of it...........:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:17 PM 01-03-2024
We have an entire thread dedicated to laughing at them, too. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:59 PM 01-03-2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:05 AM 01-04-2024
Tee has a lot of injuries but is a fast healer. Interesting how that can be looked at
[Reply]
Lzen 08:26 AM 01-04-2024

This is a reasonable take. And yes, there are always whiney, moron fans that say stuff like that. I think too many people are caught up in those analytics these days. That's why I love Reid. He's old school in that way.
[Reply]
Page 223 of 272
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 > Last »
Up