ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 222 of 617
« First < 122172212218219220221222 223224225226232272322 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Saul Good 08:32 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
It says here on your chart your fucked up, you talk like a pillowbiter and your shits all retarded. What I do is like.....

you should watch idiocracy
This movie had a ton of potential, but they got too slapsticky with it. Great concept...poor execution. It had its moments, though.
Hootie 08:32 PM 05-29-2013
SNR you have an unhealthy hard on for this Sorter guy. Relax. I'm sure he hasn't fucked in years so if you really want to fucking pound him just fucking ask. Where a boxxy shirt and talk in limericks. You'll be fine.
RealSNR 08:34 PM 05-29-2013
Idiocracy could be good if it didn't have Luke Wilson in it. The guy's fucking terrible.
KcMizzou 08:34 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
This movie had a ton of potential, but they got too slapsticky with it. Great concept...poor execution. It had its moments, though.
The first half was great. Then, it just kinda fell apart.
Hootie 08:35 PM 05-29-2013
I meant to say wear by the way
RealSNR 08:35 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
SNR you have an unhealthy hard on for this Sorter guy. Relax. I'm sure he hasn't fucked in years so if you really want to fucking pound him just fucking ask. Where a boxxy shirt and talk in limericks. You'll be fine.
Just doing my job, man. Mel Kiper doesn't give all As and neither do I.
Hootie 08:36 PM 05-29-2013
BLACKHAWKS SCORE BUT UNDER REVIEW
Hootie 08:36 PM 05-29-2013
oh they are going to get FUCKED
Hootie 08:37 PM 05-29-2013
that is just an awful fucking call
LoneWolf 08:37 PM 05-29-2013
Nah. Quoting movies means you have taste.

Any time I meet a Brittany I immediately, in a very deep voice, say..."Hi Brittany."

No one gets it.

...unless you've seen BASEketball 500 times

I was passed out drunk basically at the bar a few weeks ago around my birthday...

we were at our regular bar

and it's like 230 AM...and a taxi is just laying on the horn outside...and all of our friends are at our table...and I'm like zombie'd out...

and Darren (big BASEketball fan)...was like, "hey, did anyone order a taxi?!" and even being as BLACKED OUT AS I WAS...

I said...in my perfect Matt Stone voice...slurred of course if you remember the movie...

"yeahhhhh i ordered a taxi"

(I didn't)

he said it was hilarious because it was RIGHT FROM BASEKETBALL, he set it up perfectly, and I delivered...and I remembered zero of that happening because I was ****ed up

again, if you didn't see the movie...none of it would be funny

to us?

Hysterical.
Oh, I see. Quoting movies while being shit faced in a bar shows that you have taste, but posting .gifs on a message board is stupid and gay. Gotcha.

Hold on while I write that down in my book of shit to teach my son when he gets older.
Hootie 08:38 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Oh, I see. Quoting movies while being shit faced in a bar shows that you have taste, but posting .gifs on a message board is stupid and gay. Gotcha.

Hold on while I write that down in my book of shit to teach my son when he gets older.
here write this down too

compared to me

you're a fucking faggot

Me = Cool
You = Fucking fag

make sure to write that in cursive so it's final
LoneWolf 08:43 PM 05-29-2013
here write this down too

compared to me

you're a ****ing pillowbitergot

Me = Cool
You = ****ing pillowbiter

I've found a few things in this thread funny, but your overinflated opinion of yourself has grown tired and sad. You calling me a pillowbiter means nada to me, but keep on doing what you do. It seems to be getting you far in life.
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:45 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
Bullshit.
I cheered for the little midget motherfucker at MU, but there is no way in fuck Chase Daniel is a legitimate, efective, NFL starter. Let's take the black and gold glasses off, please.
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:47 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
No, although I do think Jim Carrey is enough of a piece of shit to play Pootie.
I agree: that over-hyped sack of mule shit would make a fine Herptie should someone in Hollywood hit the wall creatively, and decide to make the dumbest movie in the history of movies.
J Diddy 08:49 PM 05-29-2013
here write this down too

compared to me

you're a fucking pillowbitergot

Me = Cool
You = Fucking pillowbiter

If I were in the same discussion as your level of cool I would drink an antifreeze martini
Page 222 of 617
« First < 122172212218219220221222 223224225226232272322 > Last »
Up