ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 30
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This is my last post on the planet.
MrBlond 02:12 PM 08-03-2004
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
[Reply]
cdcox 01:56 AM 11-26-2009
12,000 posts sticks in my mind. Guys who posted a lot in the early days lost a ton of posts recently.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 02:21 AM 11-26-2009
Shit...I didn't realize that 3 reposts could actually get you life.....
[Reply]
kstater 06:55 AM 11-26-2009
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Somehow, I think the 'Planet is the last thing on his mind while he's getting his shit pushed it.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
:-)
[Reply]
djrcmay 07:33 AM 11-26-2009
bye
[Reply]
WebGem 11:03 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840:
I haven't posted on the Planet in about as long as MrBlond, however I did recently find out that he is in fact in prison. He was sentenced to life in prison, however wasn't sentenced until sometime in 2006. What he was doing between 2004 and 2006 I do not know. I have contacted him through mail and asked if he'd like me to release more details and also if he'd like to write an update letter/anything on the Planet. I have yet to receive a reply.
Okay guys, this is going to seem really fucking weird. I was just looking at some of my old posts that I have rep for and found this (Yes Buck, my rep goes back to 2008). I did NOT post this and I have absolutely no idea who the hell did, swear to God. The last I remember about this whole situation was looking at this thread one night and vaguely mentioning something to my roommate about it because he was always doing weird shit with prison inmate search websites (looking up people from Forensic Files episodes and writing them letters). My best guess is my roommate at the time did something stupid when I wasn't on my computer, I already tried to call him and I haven't yet got through to ask him. I feel like a complete jackass because of this post. Ultimately, I guess this is good news because he's probably not in prison, but I still feel like a fucking idiot. The only reason I'm thinking it wasn't my roommate is because he referred to CP as "The Planet", but I'm still positive it wasn't me.

Also, I have never done drugs and I don't even drink so I wasn't intoxicated and did it being stupid and forgot or anything like that. This is just weird, sorry for anyone who read this and was affected by it.
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:06 AM 12-23-2010
noone would have ever known if you didn't bring this up.

thats like someone going to a police station after a 30 year old cold case screaming "IT WASN'T ME! I DIDN'T DO IT!"
[Reply]
Brock 11:07 AM 12-23-2010
Also, I have never done drugs and I don't even drink so I wasn't intoxicated and did it being stupid and forgot or anything like that. This is just weird, sorry for anyone who read this and was affected by it.
It's all right, it adds to the strangeness of it all.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:10 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Phobia:
What are the chances you make it out of either institution?
:-)
[Reply]
Otter 11:11 AM 12-23-2010
You've just taken away each and every one of our closure with this issue. I hope your happy.
[Reply]
Pants 11:16 AM 12-23-2010
That is so weird. I mean, if it was an ultimatum from his wife/SO or something, he could still sneak posts in and stuff, right? What kind of 'personal reason' would make anyone not post? Even prisons have internet access, right?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:16 AM 12-23-2010
It's a Festivus Miracle!
[Reply]
WebGem 11:16 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
noone would have ever known if you didn't bring this up.

thats like someone going to a police station after a 30 year old cold case screaming "IT WASN'T ME! I DIDN'T DO IT!"
Well when I see this and I know people think he's in jail, why wouldn't I say anything? I am pretty sure I never even met the guy. Only CP members I've ever met are the Arizona ones, a group in SD once, and a few a couple weeks ago at the DOnks game. Unless he was in SD in 2004, I have no clue what he even looks like. But obviously some people who posted in this thread knew him and liked him a lot.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:17 AM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Pants:
Even prisons have internet access, right?
Nein...
[Reply]
Pants 11:17 AM 12-23-2010
Well when I see this and I know people think he's in jail, why wouldn't I say anything? I am pretty sure I never even met the guy. Only CP members I've ever met are the Arizona ones, a group in SD once, and a few a couple weeks ago at the DOnks game. Unless he was in SD in 2004, I have no clue what he even looks like. But obviously some people who posted in this thread knew him and liked him a lot.
Did you roommate post on the planet? I mean, did he have his own user name?
[Reply]
Donger 11:20 AM 12-23-2010
Okay guys, this is going to seem really ****ing weird. I was just looking at some of my old posts that I have rep for and found this (Yes Buck, my rep goes back to 2008). I did NOT post this and I have absolutely no idea who the hell did, swear to God. The last I remember about this whole situation was looking at this thread one night and vaguely mentioning something to my roommate about it because he was always doing weird shit with prison inmate search websites (looking up people from Forensic Files episodes and writing them letters). My best guess is my roommate at the time did something stupid when I wasn't on my computer, I already tried to call him and I haven't yet got through to ask him. I feel like a complete jackass because of this post. Ultimately, I guess this is good news because he's probably not in prison, but I still feel like a ****ing idiot. The only reason I'm thinking it wasn't my roommate is because he referred to CP as "The Planet", but I'm still positive it wasn't me.

1) How would your roomate have known the actual name of Mr. Blond in order to have looked him up?

2) Why do you now think that Mr. Blond is not actually in prison?
[Reply]
Page 22 of 30
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up