ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 37
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
htismaqe 01:52 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
As much as I would like to believe that raw emotion is going to be the difference, the players aren't robots and more teams are using the drop 7 and rush 4 defense against the Chiefs. If the Chiefs can't run on a defense that is daring them to run, then this is going to be the pattern (and has been) teams use. Mahomes/Hill/Kelce can't do anything sitting on the bench while teams execute 8 minute drives for touchdowns.

Both lines concern me and the linebackers concern me.

The trading of three top draft picks for first and second round picks seems to be working out for the Raiders.
The Chiefs scored 32 points last time. The "pattern" has produced exactly ONE loss and that game wasn't a blueprint game, it was an outlier.

They lost because the Raiders broke tendency and took the top off the defense.

You're worrying about something that is unlikely to happen again.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:00 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs scored 32 points last time. The "pattern" has produced exactly ONE loss and that game wasn't a blueprint game, it was an outlier.

They lost because the Raiders broke tendency and took the top off the defense.

You're worrying about something that is unlikely to happen again.
Two of the Raiders long touchdown passes came on badly broken coverages. I have to think that Spags is going to have the secondary much better prepared this time.

We cannot let their receivers get deeper than the deepest again, and we can't just let them run free off the LOS. I am not saying play press man the entire game, but we need to do to Ruggs what other teams try to do with Tyreek.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:01 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Two of the Raiders long touchdown passes came on badly broken coverages. I have to think that Spags is going to have the secondary much better prepared this time.

We cannot let their receivers get deeper than the deepest again, and we can't just let them run free off the LOS. I am not saying play press man the entire game, but we need to do to Ruggs what other teams try to do with Tyreek.
On two of those plays, there was no deep safety. They were selling out to stop the run. I don't expect to see anything like that this game.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:18 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
On two of those plays, there was no deep safety. They were selling out to stop the run. I don't expect to see anything like that this game.
Maybe I am being too critical, but on the deep TD to the WR not named Ruggs, Ward was running with him, just 6 feet away from him. I have watched it several times, from different angles, and Ward doesn't run to the receiver until after he caught the ball.

I don't understand why Ward was not trying to get closer until the ball was caught. I know he probably didn't have a chance to make the play, but what good does it do to run parallel to the receiver, only from 6 feet away?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:26 PM 11-19-2020
Damn, that Raider roster is fucking dogshit...wow
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:16 PM 11-19-2020
Yeah, yeah. I worry about lots of things, unfortunately that's the nature of worrying. It's not based in logic or reason.

So, my concern is based on how motivated the team is and can they keep their focus. Poor tackling and trying to do too much indicates, to me, a lack of discipline. Players appear to not be playing as a team and trusting the person next to them.

Just my feelings. I wouldn't bet against the Chiefs blowing the Raiders out and I wouldn't bet against the Raiders winning a close game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:59 PM 11-19-2020
:-)

#Raiders Paul Guenther: `I don't know how we can beat these guys with a full lineup at practice let alone with three-quarters of your lineup not being here all week.' . . . says they'll show up at 5:20, ready to go, with whoever they've got.

— Jerry McDonald (@Jerrymcd) November 19, 2020

[Reply]
PattyFlakes 05:04 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

They can feel the beatdown coming.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

No practice for their D is terrible. We are a well-oiled machine on offense. Their D ain't exactly the 85 Bears.

Tom dropped 45 on these frauds, we're going in dry.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:35 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No practice for their D is terrible. We are a well-oiled machine on offense. Their D ain't exactly the 85 Bears.

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:37 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:23 PM 11-19-2020
Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins a limited participant today. He was returning from a hamstring injury but the Thursday injury report also indicates a calf injury, which is new.

https://twitter.com/mattderrick/stat...901903873?s=19
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:34 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins a limited participant today. He was returning from a hamstring injury but the Thursday injury report also indicates a calf injury, which is new.

Darn, Darn, Darny, Darn!

I think I'm just bi-polar... This is Raider Week. Marty used to love it. It didn't matter who was on the team, it was beat the Raiders because, well they are the Raiders and they SUCK!

What is the one team that the Raiders don't have a winning record against?

That's right (or it used to be). THE CHIEF!
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:28 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Darn, Darn, Darny, Darn!

I think I'm just bi-polar... This is Raider Week. Marty used to love it. It didn't matter who was on the team, it was beat the Raiders because, well they are the Raiders and they SUCK!

What is the one team that the Raiders don't have a winning record against?

That's right (or it used to be). THE CHIEF!
Lithium.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:24 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:

Come on Sammy. We need you back.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 37
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up