ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 64
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:56 AM 08-25-2020
"Keizer you old enough to know who Tim the Toolman Taylor is?"

*grunts*

:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:23 PM 08-25-2020
Good news...

Tyreek Hill was back to practice today though he did no teamwork. Still, it was the first time Hill and Sammy Watkins did at least some work in the same practice since early in camp. pic.twitter.com/zHqrkPtSkv

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) August 24, 2020

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:31 PM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Those routes are ridiculous. He can get open at will. He sets up his set-ups which set up his moves. The speed and quickness barely matter they're so good.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
"Keizer you old enough to know who Tim the Toolman Taylor is?"

*grunts*

:-)
Best part lol
[Reply]
shitgoose 01:21 PM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Those routes are ridiculous. He can get open at will. He sets up his set-ups which set up his moves. The speed and quickness barely matter they're so good.
Routes and moves are a filthy combination. Probably why he gets held on almost every play
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:27 PM 08-25-2020
Lions canceled practice today to protest the shooting in Wisconsin. No wonder they haven't ever won shit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:40 PM 08-25-2020
Lions canceled practice today to protest the shooting in Wisconsin. No wonder they haven't ever won shit.
They canceled a practice nobody was going to see anyway as a form of protest for a shooting that they probably know almost nothing factual about huh?

Must have read Lebron's tweets or something.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:43 PM 08-25-2020
Holy shit are we as a society going to emotionally react every time a black person is shot regardless of context and without waiting for the facts?

I guess we’re just going to have to get used to protests/riots every fucking day because cops aren’t going to stop running into these situations where deadly force is justified/necessary.
[Reply]
O.city 02:14 PM 08-25-2020
So is Fortson gonna end up making the roster?

I figure you can obviously pencil in

Tyreek
Watkins
Hardman
Robinson
Pringle

So that 6th spot (and maybe 5th) is up for grabs. Can't say I'd be upset with having a big tall athletic WR to use down in the redzone and such.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:17 PM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
So is Fortson gonna end up making the roster?

I figure you can obviously pencil in

Tyreek
Watkins
Hardman
Robinson
Pringle

So that 6th spot (and maybe 5th) is up for grabs. Can't say I'd be upset with having a big tall athletic WR to use down in the redzone and such.
My guess is he goes to the practice squad and, IIRC, the Chiefs can now protect X amount of players on the PS. My guess is he'll go to PS and the Chiefs will cock-block anyone trying to snatch him up.

With Kemp being back on the roster Fortson will have to ace special teams or get sent to the PS.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:26 PM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My guess is he goes to the practice squad and, IIRC, the Chiefs can now protect X amount of players on the PS. My guess is he'll go to PS and the Chiefs will cock-block anyone trying to snatch him up.

With Kemp being back on the roster Fortson will have to ace special teams or get sent to the PS.
That protection deal is quite the luxury for teams like KC who are sure to have some leftovers in terms of 53-man quality talent.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:28 PM 08-25-2020
Season's just over 2 weeks away now
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:29 PM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Defending champs!
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:29 PM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hard to believe it with no preseason and very little TC stuff.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:55 PM 08-25-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit are we as a society going to emotionally react every time a black person is shot regardless of context and without waiting for the facts?

I guess we’re just going to have to get used to protests/riots every ****ing day because cops aren’t going to stop running into these situations where deadly force is justified/necessary.
Just wait. It won’t be that much longer before will have political officers. Then you can get fired for what you just posted.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 64
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up