ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 60
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
TEX 01:34 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The Chiefs looked like they were in a completely different class from the Ravens with no Hill. Are we just throwing that game out?

And they were on the verge of blowing the doors off Houston before the ref agenda took over to keep it close. Still would have won without a crucial turnover.
That was then - this is now... How come you're giving the benefit of the doubt to the Chiefs, but not to the other teams? On paper, both the Texans and Ravens are formidable - your answer was to throw their records out and look at the teams when healthy. I am doing just that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:35 PM 11-11-2019
The same dipshits saying we needed to continue rest Mahomes because Moore has done fine are now saying we are too dependant on Mahomes.

:-)
[Reply]
FringeNC 01:36 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Heads should roll for this season to be honest. They pumped this shit all up and we're a worse team that is about to go into cap hell because they had to have Frank Clark and Tyrann Mathieu....

Idiotic team with idiotic management.
Yeah, I was always a little skeptical about paying veterans on D rather than really blowing it up and going young. Other than QB and O-line, not sure I want to give vets big money or give up high draft picks to get them. After all of this, we appear to be in the same position as last year -- it's all on Mahomes. Except this year we won't have HF and will need to win another game.
[Reply]
TEX 01:36 PM 11-11-2019
The Chiefs looked like they were in a completely different class from the Ravens with no Hill. Are we just throwing that game out?

And they were on the verge of blowing the doors off Houston before the ref agenda took over to keep it close. Still would have won without a crucial turnover.
You do remember the crucial turnover that the Texans committed deep in their own territory in the 1st qtr., right? Hyde fumbled inside the 20. So, that turnover thing kind of evened out.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:37 PM 11-11-2019
This team will also have never had the contracts its about to have, they never dealt with having the highest paid player in the league.

With that and some of these other insane contracts this team is going to be playing vet min guys and rookies to be under the cap.
If Mahomes is as competitive as everyone on here claims he is i doubt he is going to sign a contract that will hamstring the teams ability to sign players.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:37 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
You might want to look at it again.

Besides, I would be quite happy with a “fluke” season like Denver and Philly fan had enjoyed.
You’d be happy with one random SB then mediocrity?

Well, I wouldn’t. I want multiple SBs and to be in the conversation every year. And with Reid they will be.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:38 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
If Mahomes is as competitive as everyone on here claims he is i doubt he is going to sign a contract that will hamstring the teams ability to sign players.
That would be nice, but there's no guarantee he'll do it.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:38 PM 11-11-2019
We're going to have games like this alot more until the Defense is actually improved. They tried to overhaul it in the offseason, but it still needs alot of work. I would be willing to give Reid and company one more year but if they can't cut it next year then Mahomes will be signed to an extension and someone else will give him the other half of the team that will help him fill out his resume as one of the best QB's we've seen and help him win a SuperBowl. That'll give Reid three full years with Mahomes starting, and three full years with an elite offense to win a Championship, if any coach can't win it all with that recipe, then they deserve to be fired. A good amount of the middle guys' contracts expire at the end of next season, so the new coach can pick and choose his team while keeping the big time starters for a year or two after to help build the next generation.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:38 PM 11-11-2019
Cause they contracts were great investments.
speak english, moron
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:38 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
The whole idea that this game means we aren't a super bowl team is stupid.

1. We will not be facing the Titans in the playoffs. Thank God, because we can never beat them.

2. We are still heavy favorites in our division. Win vs the Raiders and we will likely have a game lead + tiebreaker, virtually a 2.5 game lead over them, with 4 games left to go.

3. No bye week sucks, but week 17 might not matter and that can be a psuedo-bye week. It just means we have to win 3 games in a row. First game at home vs Bills or Raiders or Steelers - easy enough.

4. Game 2 on the road vs Texans, Ravens, or Patriots, game 3 on the road as well. Face it - we are a better team on the road somehow. Maybe this is what we needed to get to the Superbowl. We have Mahomes and our defense is a coinflip as to whether they will play good. 2 coinflips = 25% chance for the Superbowl, let's go boyos, we got this.
Look, here's the deal. Every year, there's one game the Chiefs royally screw up. On all sides of the ball. Just absolute total meltdown. And when it happens, there's typically 3-4 days of meltdown on this board. "Fire Everyone, We're wasting our precious season away, Won't make the playoffs, one and done" Everyone goes apeshit and has to find a way to cope, typically, by getting all their anger out on here.

It just happens. Give it a week or so and things should be somewhat back to normal.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:40 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
speak english, moron
You can call me names that's cool, this team is what it's always been.
[Reply]
notorious 01:40 PM 11-11-2019
You’d be happy with one random SB then mediocrity?

Well, I wouldn’t. I want multiple SBs and to be in the conversation every year. And with Reid they will be.
50 years and you say this? Holy God.

We’ve been nothing but mediocre and didn’t get to enjoy a “fluke”’ championship.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:41 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I told everyone before the game that the Chiefs are jinxed vs the Titans.
They really do seem to be our kryptonite. The cocksuckers should NEVER beat us, but always do. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 01:41 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Look, here's the deal. Every year, there's one game the Chiefs royally screw up. On all sides of the ball. Just absolute total meltdown. And when it happens, there's typically 3-4 days of meltdown on this board. "Fire Everyone, We're wasting our precious season away, Won't make the playoffs, one and done" Everyone goes apeshit and has to find a way to cope, typically, by getting all their anger out on here.

It just happens. Give it a week or so and things should be somewhat back to normal.
Not when they out gain the other team by 300 yards and have 1/3 the time of possession. Yesterday's "royal screw up" was special, even by Chiefs standards.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:42 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:

It's almost like we are the nebraska corn Husker's alumni, except without all of the money power
[Reply]
Page 22 of 60
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up