ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 99
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury
58-4ever 07:13 PM 10-17-2019
This doesn't look good. All updates here.
[Reply]
kcclone 10:13 PM 10-17-2019
If he’s out for 4 weeks, you get a bye after and his ankle will be 100%

If he’s out for longer than that, then you may look at moving anything of value that you don’t plan on having in place next year for picks.

Not sure what that is. Would Sammy have value to someone that badly needs a WR? Robinson maybe?

We could use any extra picks on OL so we don’t have to watch Mahomes get murdered again next year.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:14 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
He was being sarcastic, idiot.
Don't be rude
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:14 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:

If he’s out for longer than that, then you may look at moving anything of value that you don’t plan on having in place next year for picks.

Not sure what that is. Would Sammy have value to someone that badly needs a WR? Robinson maybe?

We could use any extra picks on OL so we don’t have to watch Mahomes get murdered again next year.
:-)
[Reply]
Kman34 10:14 PM 10-17-2019

SFC...
[Reply]
Jerm 10:14 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Jerm’s not wrong. It’s not so much the walking off part that has me hopeful. It’s his tweet and the attitude that seems to be coming from the team and staff. While many great athletes have walked of the field right on to the IR, most of them are not tweeting or saying optimistic things hours later. These guys tend to know when they are proper fucked.
That's all I was trying to say lol, thanks.

Just being realistic...like I said hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:15 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Grow up you millennial wussy!!:-)
Shut up boomer
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:15 PM 10-17-2019
:-)
Originally Posted by Jerm:
That's all I was trying to say lol, thanks.

Just being realistic...like I said hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:17 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yeah this is 3-4 weeks minimum...ugh...
I'll fucking take that
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:17 PM 10-17-2019
Prayin for my boy. I think his hurt affected the whole team. Everybody was playing at their best, even better than their best. This Chiefs team is really special, I mean really special. I believe Pat leads us to the promised land
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:18 PM 10-17-2019

Here’s some trivia mixed with a little Jeopardy style and a clue. The clue is, you can use the board for an answer.

The answer is:

Something that’s ends on 10/29.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:18 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'll fucking take that
Shit you and me both...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:19 PM 10-17-2019
Mike Whorerio mentioned Marcus Mariota as a trade option if the Chiefs felt a need to trade for a QB.

Even when Mahomes returns, Mariota as a back-up with Andy’s coaching would be interesting.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:19 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Mike Whorerio mentioned Marcus Mariota as a trade option if the Chiefs felt a need to trade for a QB.

Even when Mahomes returns, Mariota as back-up with Andy’s coaching would be interesting.
Just trade a 5th or whatever for Fitz magic and be done with it

He can make big plays in this offense
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:20 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Even when Mahomes returns, Mariota as a back-up with Andy’s coaching would be interesting.
I’m not totally convinced he’s better than Matt Moore. And I’m predispositioned to like Mariota, being from Hawaii and all
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:21 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Just trade a 5th or whatever for Fitz magic and be done with it

He can make big plays in this offense
Fitz is an INT machine, not a fit for Andy’s offense.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 99
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up