ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 49
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:02 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
there are a lot of dudes who get cut who still have respect for the city/fanbase regardless of the its a business excuse.

Marshawn Lynch retired/sat out/demanded a trade from the Seahawks to his hometown team and still took out a full page ad saying goodbye to the Seattle 12th man

Tony Romo got cut by Dallas put on a Mavs uniform for a day and said goodbye via a video

Connor Barwin got cut by Philly took out an ad, still putting on benefit concerts in the city well after hes gone today.

For Charles to just be straight salty is against todays norm. If youve been at a place in pro sports a long time regardless how it ends the classy route is to be respectful to the fan base. He clearly isnt. And with that I just cant cheer for him or put him in the most beloved Chiefs as he as no respect back.
What exactly did he say that was disrespectful to the Chiefs or their fanbase?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:05 AM 05-03-2017
This is just another motivation for Derrick Johnson to get back. Remember the wood he laid on Jamaal in the Pro Bowl?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:07 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I always wanted to play for Denver.

This is personal.

I'm just glad I get to play [the Chiefs] twice a year.

A lot of dudes have taken out full page ads in their city paper thanking the franchise for a great career. There's a way to do this that doesn't lob grenades at your old team. A team, I might add, that paid you a TON of money, even after multiple knee injuries.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:08 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Well saying he can't wait to play the Chiefs two times a year while not necessarily 'disrespectful' sure does make it seem like he can't wait to make his former team and teammates lose and embarrass them all the while helping a division rival win.

Maybe you think it's not a big deal but I certainly don't. Doesn't mean the guy is a spawn of Satan but I'm certainly not a big fan of his anymore.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:11 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Are you kidding? This is the Cheaps Planet, Home of "He is the best player ever" Until he signs somewhere else of course.
Let's hope this smacks of the likes of Dale Carter rather than Neil Smith.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:11 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:

This is personal.

He said 5 years ago that Denver was his favorite team growing up...

Originally Posted by :
Justin (Oklahoma)

Who was your favorite pro football team growing up and who was your favorite player?

Jamaal Charles (3:03 PM)

John Elway and the Broncos. I just liked the way he played the game.
http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/cha...jamaal-charles
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:13 AM 05-03-2017

This is personal.

A lot of dudes have taken out full page ads in their city paper thanking the franchise for a great career. There's a way to do this that doesn't lob grenades at your old team. A team, I might add, that paid you a TON of money, even after multiple knee injuries.
The guy could barely string 2 words together, let's just look at this as a reporter filling his mouth with words and printing it.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:14 AM 05-03-2017
I had 0 problem with him signing anywhere. Including any division team. But to be salty over the Chiefs parting ways with him is pretty retarded. Guess it makes sense since he is....ya know....retarded. "Ya know what im sayn"
[Reply]
Frazod 10:15 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
The guy could barely string 2 words together, let's just look at this as a reporter filling his mouth with words and printing it.
Hopefully him and Neil will end up living in the same cardboard box.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:15 AM 05-03-2017
Doubt Charles makes the team.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:20 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Doubt Charles makes the team.
Denver is dog shit, so he will. Can't draft or sign FAs
[Reply]
thabear04 10:20 AM 05-03-2017
This is just another motivation for Derrick Johnson to get back. Remember the wood he laid on Jamaal in the Pro Bowl?
http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/v...c-fa6c70e2ffc7
[Reply]
notorious 10:20 AM 05-03-2017

This is personal.

Do you think Jamaal is smart enough to do this?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05-03-2017, 10:27 AM
This message has been deleted by PAChiefsGuy. Reason: made a mistake
FloridaMan88 10:33 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I had 0 problem with him signing anywhere. Including any division team. But to be salty over the Chiefs parting ways with him is pretty retarded. Guess it makes sense since he is....ya know....retarded. "Ya know what im sayn"
Considering that Jamaal Charles can barely articulate a coherent sentence, those statements probably weren't directly from him.

And if they were? Who cares.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:37 AM 05-03-2017
Shame on him for not giving the fans a verbal handjob and thanking them over and over.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 49
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up