ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Ultra Peanut 04:02 AM 02-19-2006
HELPO
[Reply]
Mecca 06:24 AM 02-19-2006
Some guys wife asked me to show her my wang on my cam the other day........I wonder if that counts.
[Reply]
Pink Paradise 2010 10:09 AM 11-02-2009
i am sorry i have to disagree, i think that it is a bad idea to flirt online if you have a S.O, it can cause a lot of problems between the two....
[Reply]
Lurch 12:20 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
The funniest thing about online flirting is how many people are really, really bad at it.

Sometimes I wonder how some of you f*ckers get laid in real life. Thank the Lord for alcohol, I guess.

Yeah, I figured out that "You don't want to dance? Well, how about a blowjob then?" didn't work by the end of my Junior year in college...
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:22 PM 01-23-2006
The funniest thing about online flirting is how many people are really, really bad at it.

Sometimes I wonder how some of you f*ckers get laid in real life. Thank the Lord for alcohol, I guess.
Reminds me of the old days in AOL chatrooms.
[Reply]
sedated 01:52 PM 01-23-2006
I'm not above flirting for beer.

I didn't think there was much you wouldn't do for beer.

I'm not above eating a d!ck for beer.
I'm not above giving hot carls for beer.
I'm not above shaving my girlfriend's back for beer.

[Reply]
luv 01:53 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by sedated:
I didn't think there was much you wouldn't do for beer.
Since when is Delt married?
[Reply]
KC Dan 01:59 PM 01-23-2006
There are some nights in Vegas that are kinda blurry.
Know the feeling, I just had two of those this past week....
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:00 PM 01-23-2006
Clint,

Did you read my last post?
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 02:05 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Clint,

Did you read my last post?

Yes, and while I don't disagree, you're barking up the wrong tree.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:09 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
you're barking up the wrong tree.
How so? So what your saying Red is lying to me and she is not bi?
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 02:13 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
How so? So what your saying Red is lying to me and she is not bi?
No, I'm saying her sexuality is not related to the topic at hand.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:26 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
No, I'm saying her sexuality is not related to the topic at hand.
Of course it is. You post a subject everyone knows is personal and keep it from being so even though it involves members of the board. Then you want to speak in vague generalities.

1. It isn't appropriate (what isn't appropriate? What's going over the line?)
2. Her sexuality doesn't matter (of course it does flirting is all about sexuality)
3. Your barking up the wrong tree. (how so?)
4. Men just want to **** women that flirt with them (Funny I thought men just want to **** all good looking women I didn't know flirtation was a prerequesite.

If you have a good looking women it comes down to a matter of trust as multiple guys are trying to hit that every day. Other than that it is kind of hard to seriously address you when you keep hiding under the covers trying not to expose yourself on the subject.
[Reply]
Lurch 03:56 PM 01-23-2006
Hey Big Daddy.... next time you pull that trick, can I be "that guy"? Y'know... just in case it doesn't go the way you expect.
Especially if he ad libs, and adds: "Yeah, you know what would be really hot right now? Why don't you drop to your knees and give him a blowjob right now. I'd consider it a parting gift."
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:13 PM 01-23-2006
Hey Big Daddy.... next time you pull that trick, can I be "that guy"? Y'know... just in case it doesn't go the way you expect.

:-)

It's funny sometimes things get takin out of context when your trying to make a point. We don't go out that much and when we do she almost always flirts with women and rarely guys unless she is interested in their women. Whatever, the point is acting jealous makes you lose all control in the relationship. Funny thing about some people. They do something and it doesn't work so instead of figuring out what will they just keep doing the wrong thing stronger.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Up