ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 74
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
eDave 11:41 PM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Won't be able to hear it over Romo nattering on about something stupid and trying to guess the next three plays in advance.
You might be the only person who dislikes Romo in the booth.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:55 PM 05-11-2020
Won't be able to hear it over Romo nattering on about something stupid and trying to guess the next three plays in advance.
Have yet to hear Romo ever say anything stupid.

How about an example.
[Reply]
srvy 12:06 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Have yet to hear Romo ever say anything stupid.

How about an example.
He was awful last year. Talking on stupid points completely through plays. Getting to big headed hope he gets told its about the game not him.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:12 AM 05-12-2020
He was awful last year. Talking on stupid points completely through plays. Getting to big headed hope he gets told its about the game not him.
I disagree and it appears so does everyone else.

onto the rankings!

Jim Nantz and Tony Romo (CBS) – 3.55.
Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth (NBC) – 3.36. ...
Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon (CBS) – 3.15. ...
Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts (CBS) – 3.05. ...
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman (Fox) – 2.91. ...
Kevin Burkhardt and Charles Davis (Fox) – 2.88. ...
Greg Gumbel and Trent Green (CBS) – 2.54. ...
More items...•Nov 25, 2019
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:13 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Blaming Fauci for this is peak CP
Dude he created it in his little hobbit lab.
[Reply]
srvy 12:20 AM 05-12-2020
I disagree and it appears so does everyone else.

onto the rankings!

Jim Nantz and Tony Romo (CBS) – 3.55.
Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth (NBC) – 3.36. ...
Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon (CBS) – 3.15. ...
Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts (CBS) – 3.05. ...
Joe Buck and Troy Aikman (Fox) – 2.91. ...
Kevin Burkhardt and Charles Davis (Fox) – 2.88. ...
Greg Gumbel and Trent Green (CBS) – 2.54. ...
More items...•Nov 25, 2019
Well don't really care if you disagree plus network ratings on games means nothing to me. Announce the game mix in commentary but don't talk through plays. Your not bigger than the game.

But if I want to know his 40 time I may seek you out.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:23 AM 05-12-2020
Well don't really care if you disagree plus network ratings on games means nothing to me. Announce the game mix in commentary but don't talk through plays. Your not bigger than the game.

Start a thread....

Tony Romo sucks a a TV announcer

....watch what happens.

You're simply wrong and his 40 was 5.01.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:25 AM 05-12-2020
Start a thread....

Tony Romo sucks a a TV announcer

....watch what happens.

You're simply wrong and his 40 was 5.01.
He was the king of the pick 6.
[Reply]
eDave 12:29 AM 05-12-2020
" 40 was 5.01."

Now that's funny shit Ubeja.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:52 AM 05-12-2020
Oh this thread turned into the other pussification Chinese virus thread. Jeez.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:10 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The MLBPA hasn't ratified the owner's plan so it's not official yet
If the MLB players think any of that thing even remotely resembles a salary cap it's dead, they'll sit before they take anything like that.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:27 AM 05-12-2020
Playing to the point you need an IV to finish a game. May not be a good idea at this time
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:36 AM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I completely acknowledge the significant public health risk posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Leaving aside fans in the stands, it is completely feasible to hold an NFL season. My plan:

1. Participation is entirely voluntary. Don't want to play, fine sit out. Your contract is on pause, but either you don't get paid or get paid a subsidence wage.
2. Define a bubble that includes everyone who has close contact with the show. Players, coaches, refs, film crews, production people, owners, media that have contact with players/coaches, etc. The bubble also includes their tribe: wife/gf/bf/children/special exceptions.
3. Anyone who wants to enter the bubble must wear a tracking device. Also to enter the bubble requires a 2 week isolation lockdown prior to entering the bubble. During the lockdown they see no one but people in their tribe. Sit in your dwelling and have anything needed delivered. Anything that is delivered is disinfected before entering the isolation lockdown. Any tribes with individuals showing symptoms don't enter the bubble.
4. Those passing through isolation lockdown are eligible to enter the bubble. The bubble has 32+ sub-bubbles one for each team, plus any additional sub-bubbles for refs, media etc. But since every sub-bubble is COVID free, it is okay to mix all of the sub-bubbles together.
5. Every sub-bubble is self-sustaining. It has doctors, cooks, teachers, and other basic services. Any material good that enters the bubble is disinfected before entering.
5. People inside the bubble (from July through early February) need to receive hardship pay if they make below some threshold. Maybe 50% bonus for those making under $200K, with the percent ramping down to 0% if you make more than $500K.
6. Anyone can leave the bubble at any time. Once you step out, if you want to re-enter you go into isolation lockdown again. Anyone detaching their tracking device is assumed to have left the bubble. No exceptions.
7. The NFL offsets the cost of this in two ways. 1. Would you not watch "Life inside the bubble?" Best reality show ever. I promise. 2. By fall, all programming will be 6 months old. The NFL would be the only new programming anywhere. People would watch like mad.
Big data and A.I. can pull this off easily and cheaply. But, and this is a big but........ There is going to be some seriously deep personal data being collected. Once they have it, its forever. Even if you built the best lock box ever created, its still possible to get compromised, used by someone or another entity for reasons other than health.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:05 AM 05-12-2020

You are on your own on this, because Romo is literally the best analyst in football right now.
[Reply]
notorious 08:33 AM 05-12-2020
They are talking about moving the first 4 weeks to the end of the season which would be in February.

That will work, but it ****s us out of the spotlight Thursday night game. Guess who will play in the season opener if they do this?

Tom Brady
[Reply]
Page 22 of 74
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up