ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 268
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread
DaneMcCloud 03:28 PM 01-20-2016
For all things Episode VIII related info including spoilers.

The release date is now December 15, 2017.

The Official Synopsis from Star Wars.com

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”

New footage in Japanese Trailer

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:09 PM 07-09-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
CW is only marginally tainted by Lucas-brand dumbassery.
Lucas was intimately involved with TCW.

There isn't one LucasFilm employee that wouldn't tell you it wasn't his baby.

The inclusion of Saw was a big Fuck You to Disney.

There will be more of that...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:16 PM 07-09-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Lucas was intimately involved with TCW.

There isn't one LucasFilm employee that wouldn't tell you it wasn't his baby.

The inclusion of Saw was a big **** You to Disney.

There will be more of that...
Yeah, saying "fuck you" repeatedly to the new ownership should absolutely facilitate a quality end-product.

But hey, throw in "Clone 656" if it tickles your balls. Lucas can't write worth a fuck or develop a character anymore; I'm glad he's out.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:18 PM 07-09-2016
Yeah, saying "fuck you" repeatedly to the new ownership should absolutely facilitate a quality end-product.

But hey, throw in "Clone 656" if it tickles your balls. Lucas can't write worth a fuck or develop a character anymore; I'm glad he's out.
No words
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:19 PM 07-09-2016
Except for Saw Gerrera, right?
He's not in Episode VIII.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:32 PM 07-09-2016
No words
"Hey, I had a great idea in 1973! Other people took it and made it even better( Kirsh, Kasdan ), then I wrote a back story that sucked more shit than a dairy farm sump-pump while "directing" my new adventure from a fucking La-Z-Boy behind two monitors in the most sterile environments ever created by man while simultaneously being told how "great" my shitty product was by an army of sycophants and quite possibly, very possibly, the most single annoying and useless goddamned "producer" to ever crawl out of a Hollywood whore house but please, everyone; CONTINUE TO KISS MY ASS"!

"Hey, did ya' see my stellar work with Steven on "Indiana Jones and the Can Someone Get George Another Coffee and Donut While We're Trying To Make An Actual Fucking Film Here"?

"I sill got it, babee"!

-George
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:33 AM 07-10-2016
"Hey, I had a great idea in 1973! Other people took it and made it even better( Kirsh, Kasdan ), then I wrote a back story that sucked more shit than a dairy farm sump-pump while "directing" my new adventure from a fucking La-Z-Boy behind two monitors in the most sterile environments ever created by man while simultaneously being told how "great" my shitty product was by an army of sycophants and quite possibly, very possibly, the most single annoying and useless goddamned "producer" to ever crawl out of a Hollywood whore house but please, everyone; CONTINUE TO KISS MY ASS"!

"Hey, did ya' see my stellar work with Steven on "Indiana Jones and the Can Someone Get George Another Coffee and Donut While We're Trying To Make An Actual Fucking Film Here"?

"I sill got it, babee"!

-George

Well, this is hilarious. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:26 AM 07-10-2016
Originally Posted by Smellway:
He's not in Episode VIII.
The point being that characters from the animated series will appear in future Star Wars films.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 07-10-2016
The point being that characters from the animated series will appear in future Star Wars films.
Until they appear in the main storyline I think they'll continue to stay away from prequel bullshit for good reasons.

You aren't going to see any of that shit woven into any main characters for sure.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:15 AM 07-10-2016
Until they appear in the main storyline I think they'll continue to stay away from prequel bullshit for good reasons.

You aren't going to see any of that shit woven into any main characters for sure.
All you have to know about SW is this:

Everything is Vader, Vader is everything.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:24 AM 07-10-2016

Hello, Saw Gerrera?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:39 AM 07-10-2016
Hello, Saw Gerrera?
He is not in the main IV-IX storyline. They're free to put whatever in these anthology films because they're a different animal.

You're not going to see any prequel connections in Rey or anyone else.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:41 AM 07-10-2016
He is not in the main IV-IX storyline. They're free to put whatever in these anthology films because they're a different animal.

You're not going to see any prequel connections in Rey or anyone else.
You're wrong. Simon Kinberg has already confirmed we'll see characters from Rebels and TCW in upcoming movies.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 AM 07-10-2016
You're wrong. Simon Kinberg has already confirmed we'll see characters from Rebels and TCW in upcoming movies.
I'll be shocked if they make it into the main movies.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:52 AM 07-10-2016
The only character anyone wants to see from the prequels is Ewan. And maybe an Ian-ghost.

The rest is pure shit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:07 PM 07-10-2016
The only character anyone wants to see from the prequels is Ewan. And maybe an Ian-ghost.

The rest is pure shit.
Do you know how I know that you're over 40?
[Reply]
Page 22 of 268
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up