Page 215 of 298
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:49 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by OlineDline:
I guess HS football is rigged too. We figured out what personnel packages were getting subbed on/off based off sideline cards.

So now the argument is that lawyers said things in court? That's the evidence?
You're an idiot.

Ray Lewis, Dick Butkus, Bubba Smith, and Terrell Suggs have all either insinuated or flat out accused the NFL of rigging/fixing games.

If you have any other questions, go to one of the many Rigged threads.

My favorite is the one Inmem58 started, called, simply, 'Rigged'.

Of course, there are many, and some of the more recent threads have more recent examples...but the original is a classic.

Just because you coach high school ball in Bumfuck, USA doesn't mean you know as much about football as you think you do. You're not the only dipshit high school coach on here.

High School vs Pros is a world of difference. Hard for you to understand that with your Bumfuck perspective, but just so you understand - if you have any more questions about the NFL manipulating games, post them in the Rigged threads. Of which there are many. Because the NFL is rigged.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:51 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Yes, we can't water down how much Bob Sutton needs to be fired
He'll 'retire' after the year, and if we don't upgrade personnel, the defense won't improve, anyway.

Remember how when GRob got fired, Gunther came back, and we thought he would fix the defense?

Well, the defense actually got worse.

Remember that?

I sure do...
[Reply]
OlineDline 09:56 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You're an idiot.

Ray Lewis, Dick Butkus, Bubba Smith, and Terrell Suggs have all either insinuated or flat out accused the NFL of rigging/fixing games.

If you have any other questions, go to one of the many Rigged threads.

My favorite is the one Inmem58 started, called, simply, 'Rigged'.

Of course, there are many, and some of the more recent threads have more recent examples...but the original is a classic.

Just because you coach high school ball in Bum****, USA doesn't mean you know as much about football as you think you do. You're not the only dipshit high school coach on here.

High School vs Pros is a world of difference. Hard for you to understand that with your Bum**** perspective, but just so you understand - if you have any more questions about the NFL manipulating games, post them in the Rigged threads. Of which there are many. Because the NFL is rigged.
Staggering intellect on display.
[Reply]
OlineDline 09:57 AM 12-19-2018
He'll 'retire' after the year, and if we don't upgrade personnel, the defense won't improve, anyway.

Remember how when GRob got fired, Gunther came back, and we thought he would fix the defense?

Well, the defense actually got worse.

Remember that?

I sure do...
Hey, dumbfuck. You fucking dumbfuck. Fucking doesn't matter about Sutton you fuck. Fuck personnel. Fuck scheme you fuck. You fucking fuck dumbfuck.

It's rigged.

So stfu and gtfo.

Fuck.

(My post is strengthened by my prolific use of fuck and calling you stupid)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:00 AM 12-19-2018
Hey, dumb****. You ****ing dumb****. ****ing doesn't matter about Sutton you ****. **** personnel. **** scheme you ****. You ****ing **** dumb****.

It's rigged.

So stfu and gtfo.

(My post is strengthened by my prolific use of **** and calling you stupid)
:-)

I'd still take you over Bob Sutton.
[Reply]
OlineDline 10:04 AM 12-19-2018

I'd still take you over Bob Sutton.
OK, I lol'ed at that one.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:18 AM 12-19-2018
Yes, we can't water down how much Bob Sutton needs to be fired
We can't water down that Bob Sutton needs to be fired.

And we can't let Bob Sutton needing to be fired be an excuse for Andy Reid completely shitting the bed on offense every time we have a lead, especially a big one.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:30 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We can't water down that Bob Sutton needs to be fired.

And we can't let Bob Sutton needing to be fired be an excuse for Andy Reid completely shitting the bed on offense every time we have a lead, especially a big one.
That is also inexcusable. I've bitched about it here before. Keep saying, especially how the Chargers game may have cost us, hopefully he has learned. But he never seems to. It seems like he thinks keeping his secret plays booked while he has a lead that he's fooling the other team. Or he doesn't want to embarrass the other team.

Well, unless he wants to back into the playoffs and not play at home, we need to keep the pedal down and score every. Fucking. Chance. We. Get.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:38 AM 12-19-2018
That is also inexcusable. I've bitched about it here before. Keep saying, especially how the Chargers game may have cost us, hopefully he has learned. But he never seems to. It seems like he thinks keeping his secret plays booked while he has a lead that he's fooling the other team. Or he doesn't want to embarrass the other team.

Well, unless he wants to back into the playoffs and not play at home, we need to keep the pedal down and score every. ****ing. Chance. We. Get.
Yup. Our defense sucks because they suck. The scheme sucks. Too many players suck. You can't do much at this point to control that. The offense sucking with a lead is controllable bc there's no good reason scheme or talent wise for why they keep sucking in these specific situations.

We thought this issue would go away with Mahomes. It hasn't. We assume it will go away with firing Sutton. It won't. We needed to move on from Alex Smith and we need to fire Sutton, but it still doesn't fix a major underlying problem.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:40 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup. Our defense sucks because they suck. The scheme sucks. Too many players suck. You can't do much at this point to control that. The offense sucking with a lead is controllable.

We thought this issue would go away with Mahomes. It hasn't. We assume it will go away with firing Sutton. It won't. We needed to move on from Alex Smith and we need to fire Sutton, but it still doesn't fix a major underlying problem.
Scandrick and Parker need to GTFO w/ Sutton. Holy hell, Scandrick has to be the WORST CB KC has ever had. He makes Bartee look like Deion Sanders. Parker simply is afraid of contact. He makes up for it by being late on rotation and taking bad angles.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:44 AM 12-19-2018
Staggering intellect on display.
Welcome to Chiefs Planet dot com, home of rabblerouser, The World's Dumbest Person!!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:46 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Welcome to Chiefs Planet dot com, home of rabblerouser, The World's Dumbest Person!!!!

You're the one who blames your own failure as a human being on 'Russians'...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:05 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Scandrick and Parker need to GTFO w/ Sutton. Holy hell, Scandrick has to be the WORST CB KC has ever had. He makes Bartee look like Deion Sanders. Parker simply is afraid of contact. He makes up for it by being late on rotation and taking bad angles.
Yup, don't need to convince me twice. I think some of our players will benefit from better coaching... Since they all look totally lost out there. But we have plenty of warts in key areas on D. Those need to be addressed. In the meantime, we have to play each game as if our D will blow every lead we have.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 11:09 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
NO, NO FREAKING WAY. I'd take Scandrick over Bartee any day of the week.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:18 AM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
NO, NO FREAKING WAY. I'd take Scandrick over Bartee any day of the week.
Yeah, our safeties blow. Im not as hung up on CBs in this new nfl. And especially since our coaching has them clueless on where to even line up. I know what Marcus peters did was no excuse... But watching our CBs have no clue whatsoever where to line up without berry, you have to wonder if that's why peters blew up at grandpa Bob. I really wonder what a new DC and new DB coach could do with some of the CBs we have.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 298
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Up