Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:57 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
WHAT IF HE'S A PSYCHO!!?

*PSYCHIC!!?
That would be extremely nice of him to use his otherworldy powers to ease our little Chiefs fan hearts.
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:02 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If you trade a first and more, that pick is probably gonna be like #30 or so.

Say you tag and trade Jones and a team like the Bucs would give you their first for him and it's pick 14 or so.

That would be nice.
Do you breathe in some of that sweet dentist nitrous oxide and then come up with these trades?
[Reply]
sedated 09:05 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
We'd be getting draft picks for Jones no doubt so that would lessen the blow, right? And I think we'd probably get decent picks for Jones even though I'm praying if we do get Jalen then Veach will find a way to keep Jones too.
If other teams know KC cannot afford to keep Jones under the franchise tag, what makes everyone think we would get a 1st round draft pick for him? There have been plenty of cases of teams not getting fair value in a trade because the team had little leverage.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:06 AM 09-19-2019
So what have we had this morning?

1. Terez saying the Chiefs are in and are doing due diligence on how Jalen would fit in the lockeroom and how much comps they are prepared to pay

2. Schefter saying we are in and if we up our offer we could get a deal done

The one common theme? THE CHIEFS ARE IN THIS RACE!!!..And that's all that matters to me right now.

Also THIS guys timeline is interesting regarding statements about Jalen coming here.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:08 AM 09-19-2019

1. Terez saying the Chiefs are in and are doing due diligence on how Jalen would fit in the lockeroom and how much comps they are prepared to pay

The one common theme? THE CHIEFS ARE IN THIS RACE!!!..And that's all that matters to me right now.

Also THIS guys timeline is interesting regarding statements about Jalen coming here.
Here’s what he had to say.

I'm hearing the player involved in the chiefs offer is a depth LB. (Possibly Reggie Ragland, Dorian O'Daniel)

— Michael Prada (@MPradaNFL) September 19, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:08 AM 09-19-2019

That dude is a fake. The dashon burton guy he’s retweeted is a fake too. Dashon Burton is a singer.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:09 AM 09-19-2019
A 1st, 2nd and O’Daniel? Does O’Daniel even play anything other than STs?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:09 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Here’s what he had to say.

Dude is a fake omg!!! He’s another Dashon Burton type
[Reply]
Hercology 09:09 AM 09-19-2019
Where did Schefter say that?
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:10 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
That was shitty game plan by Sutton, particularly in overtime.
It's very very clear that Spagnoulo (sp?) can at least make some adjustments. I don't there was a time last year that our defense was able to do what they did against the Raiders. What I mean by that is the Raiders came out and moved the ball on offense and scored at first, but then we adjusted to what they were doing and stopped them the rest of the game. Can you remember one time last year where Sutton ever made an adjustment? There were games last year where the D played really well, but I don't remember any games that the D started out getting shredded and then adjusted to stop the offense. I think old Bob thought that the game plan worked and if it didn't well then that's because the players didn't execute properly.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:10 AM 09-19-2019
People finding shit on the net to fit their narrative.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:10 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
A 1st, 2nd and O’Daniel? Does O’Daniel even play anything other than STs?
I've only seen him on ST's this year. I'm disappointed in his progress. He's such a smart dude - obviously (& in this case) that doesn't always convert in to actual NFL production.

Maybe that injury set him back. I had high hopes.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:11 AM 09-19-2019
:-) if Ragland ends up being part of the deal.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:11 AM 09-19-2019

I listened to the entire thing and he said a whole lot of nothing. Just a recap of what everyone knows. Of course, the Chiefs need to weigh the pros and cons of everything. He said a lot of "ummm, but....ummm, but" hedging his bets either way.

We still have a great team, so if it does not work out we still should be able to beat anyone in the NFL on any given Sunday.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:11 AM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
That dude is a fake. The dashon burton guy he’s retweeted is a fake too. Dashon Burton is a singer.
The Burton account is the one that had the white guys picture yesterday lol.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 449
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265315 > Last »
Up