ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 359
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265315 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Graystoke 01:16 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Guilty!
Back off Chompy!

GUILTY!
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 02:17 PM 05-24-2018
Need a ruling from CP elders. Do we need a seperate thread for administrative positions or is here ok?

Assistant principal allegedly had sex with teen student

The student told a Missouri State Highway Patrol trooper that Giesler performed a sex act on him at her home in Ste. Genevieve County last month.

The teen’s grandmother was disappointed that she once considered Giesler to be a “really nice person” and a positive influence on her grandson.

“And I thought she was really going to do something for my grandson, but yeah, she was doing something for him all right,” she told KTVI.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/23/assist...r-old-student/
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:19 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
Need a ruling from CP elders. Do we need a seperate thread for administrative positions or is here ok?

Assistant principal allegedly had sex with teen student

The student told a Missouri State Highway Patrol trooper that Giesler performed a sex act on him at her home in Ste. Genevieve County last month.

The teen’s grandmother was disappointed that she once considered Giesler to be a “really nice person” and a positive influence on her grandson.

“And I thought she was really going to do something for my grandson, but yeah, she was doing something for him all right,” she told KTVI.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/23/assist...r-old-student/
Broncos fan in Missouri must be considered
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 02:20 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Broncos fan in Missouri must be considered
Those are horrific circumstances to over come.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 02:25 PM 05-24-2018

Best reaction in any article posted here

By the way right in your backyard and it takes a NY chiefs fan to post. Everyone getting fat and slow in the off season? There's no football you boys should have been all over this I am disappointed.
[Reply]
scho63 08:47 AM 06-04-2018
I'm leaning guilty.......:-)

High school biology teacher, 34, accused of having sex with student

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/50fad8b...eacher%2C.html

Published June 03, 2018
FoxNews.com
A Virginia high school teacher was arrested last Thursday after it was discovered that she allegedly was teaching one student a little too much about the female anatomy.

Miranda Nicole Pauley, a 34-year-old biology teacher at Patrick Henry High School in Ashland, Va., faces four felony counts of indecent liberties by a custodian and one felony count of use of a communication system for crimes against children. She was released on $50,000 bond from the Pamunkey Regional Jail on Friday.

A preliminary hearing has been set for July 12.

[Reply]
ghak99 08:50 AM 06-04-2018
Dude looks like a lady. Guilty!
[Reply]
banecat 10:03 AM 06-04-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm leaning guilty.......:-)

High school biology teacher, 34, accused of having sex with student

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/50fad8b...eacher%2C.html

Published June 03, 2018
FoxNews.com
A Virginia high school teacher was arrested last Thursday after it was discovered that she allegedly was teaching one student a little too much about the female anatomy.

Miranda Nicole Pauley, a 34-year-old biology teacher at Patrick Henry High School in Ashland, Va., faces four felony counts of indecent liberties by a custodian and one felony count of use of a communication system for crimes against children. She was released on $50,000 bond from the Pamunkey Regional Jail on Friday.

A preliminary hearing has been set for July 12.

This is a close call. I'm gonna need to do some further research in order to see what more of that body looks like before I can assign guilt or not
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:05 AM 06-04-2018
There is quite literally a new article about a female teacher banging students every day.

I kinda feel like these slutty teachers are diminishing my accomplishment. I mean when I banged MY 10th grade English teacher, it wasn't so damn common.
[Reply]
banecat 10:10 AM 06-04-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
There is quite literally a new article about a female teacher banging students every day.

I kinda feel like these slutty teachers are diminishing my accomplishment. I mean when I banged MY 10th grade English teacher, it wasn't so damn common.
You banged a teacher while in school?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:15 AM 06-04-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

Did he tie you down?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:29 AM 06-04-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
You banged a teacher while in school?
I mean... not in the school or during school hours.

I was in 10 grade and she was my 10th grade English teacher. 28. Single mom. Moderately attractive. Better and worse than some of the teachers posted here.

I made comment earlier in the thread. Nobody is going to convince me that I was a victim of anything.

Plus I think it happens WAY more than people realize.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:31 AM 06-04-2018
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Dude looks like a lady. Guilty!
I second the motion! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 10:33 AM 06-04-2018
The more I look at her, the crazier her eyes look. GUILTY!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:37 AM 06-04-2018
This thread is going downhill
[Reply]
Page 215 of 359
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265315 > Last »
Up