ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 214 of 379
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224264314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
Otter 02:27 PM 01-24-2020

This video is pure gold. pic.twitter.com/jHgfUzze1L

— 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘳🚀 (@MahomesToKelce) January 23, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 02:27 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m really hoping that we go Seahawks/Broncos on them and stomp them 43-8. Maybe then our defense will actually get the credit it fucking deserves.
Our D is the most disrespected group playing next Sunday and they know it. I love it personally.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:30 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Our D is the most disrespected group playing next Sunday and they know it. I love it personally.
Some people seem to think that Clark, Suggs, Jones, Nnadi, Pennel, etc. are just going to be pushed around I guess.... steep odds but maybe...
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:31 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:
49er troll: Haha. You guys lost to the Colts.

CPer: Half the team was injured including the QB

49er troll: Injuries don't matter, you still lost to a bad team

CPer: Whatever, you guys lost to the Falcons. At home. While fighting for the #1 seed.

49er troll: *sputter*

49er troll: We had starters out of defense. Plus the Falcons ended the season 6-2.

CPer: Well, the Colts were on a 5-2 stretch when they beat us before Brissett got injured.

49er troll: ...

49er troll: Haha. You guys lost to the Colts.

*rinse and repeat*

[Reply]
Halfcan 02:32 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Some people seem to think that Clark, Suggs, Jones, Nnadi, Pennel, etc. are just going to be pushed around I guess.... steep odds but maybe...
Yeah, these guys have never seen Zone blocking before. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:36 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I am pretty sure they were tired of hearing about King Henry coming into Arrowhead to truck us. They responded well to kill that narrative.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:38 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Saw a great point that both Clark and Suggs have some experience battling this 49ers offense. I'm sure they'll be ready for what's coming.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:41 PM 01-24-2020
Skip playing the what if game...what if Fitzmagic doesn't end the Patriot Dynasty. :-)

[Reply]
SanDiego49er 02:42 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
What a bunch of babies you all are. Coming in here complaining that we arent being fair, not giving enough respect, the media favors the chiefs etc etc

Boo ****ing hoo... go cry about that with your own kind
I'm not being a baby about it. LOL. I'm just saying that is mostly what it is on the internet and in the media. Picking the Chiefs. Which is fine. I don't care at all who people pick. It has nothing at all to do with the actual game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:42 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am pretty sure they were tired of hearing about King Henry coming into Arrowhead to truck us. They responded well to kill that narrative.
Keep an eye on the OL as well.

Fisher and LDT play better when they're playing with fire and emotion. If those guys go out there feeling like they're being slighted, that could take their level of play up just a little bit.

Because right now they're spending a lot of time hearing about how that 49er front 4 is gonna dominate them and I don't imagine it's sitting terribly well.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:45 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Fisher and LDT play better when they're playing with fire and emotion. If those guys go out there feeling like they're being slighted, that could take their level of play up just a little bit.

Because right now they're spending a lot of time hearing about how that 49er front 4 is gonna dominate them and I don't imagine it's sitting terribly well.
I would like to think these guys aren’t human and they’re just totally locked in 100% of the time, but it sure seems like the OL have all taken it up a notch in the postseason.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:45 PM 01-24-2020
My God people are stupid, literally just read some fool say the Chargers run the same defense with less talent than SF has so they will be good.

What moron thinks the 49ers D is more talented than the Chargers? Especially in the secondary.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:45 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
I was laughing just at the look on Pennel's face. Then when he spoke ... :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:47 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
My God people are stupid, literally just read some fool say the Chargers run the same defense with less talent than SF has so they will be good.

What moron thinks the 49ers D is more talented than the Chargers? Especially in the secondary.
Up front it's a push, in the secondary the forty niners are much weaker.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:49 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

That Oline has been playing lights out the last two playoff games but they are still being treated like a dumpster fire by the media.

I guess that fearsome 49er defense is just going to do what they want and our Oline is helpless to stop them. Just like JJ Watt with the Texans and then that Titan defense was going to do to us. :-)
[Reply]
Page 214 of 379
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224264314 > Last »
Up