ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 214 of 240
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:24 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
I'm talking about how earlier in the game, on a 3rd and 14, they try a WR screen whereas later, on 3rd and 15, they bomb it down the field. I'm talking about stuff like the downfield pass to watkins which wasn't something they tried to do earlier. I'm talking about running the ball on 2nd and longs early on which pretty much went away late in the game. I'm talking about how the reporter after halftime said she talked to reid and how he told her that the D was taking away deep stuff so he had to resort to shorter stuff than usual, which is an acknowledgement that he allowed the D to dictate his plan. I'm talking about how our offense's strength is the speed and ability to stretch the field, which andy allowed to be neutralized for the 1st 3 quarters but then finally unleashed it. I feel like I shouldn't have to point this obvious stuff out if YOU actually watched the game.

I think baby lee's point is fair in that it takes some probing to figure out how to get to the optimal calls - i just think it took a little too long - we were very close to running out of chances. Hopefully next time, Andy learns from this and unleashes mahomes sooner and let's jhim play to his strengths, which is not primarily dinking and dunking. I'm optimistic and think he will get better.
Translation: if we don't win every game 72-0, Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach.
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:34 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
I'm talking about how earlier in the game, on a 3rd and 14, they try a WR screen whereas later, on 3rd and 15, they bomb it down the field. I'm talking about stuff like the downfield pass to watkins which wasn't something they tried to do earlier. I'm talking about running the ball on 2nd and longs early on which pretty much went away late in the game. I'm talking about how the reporter after halftime said she talked to reid and how he told her that the D was taking away deep stuff so he had to resort to shorter stuff than usual, which is an acknowledgement that he allowed the D to dictate his plan. I'm talking about how our offense's strength is the speed and ability to stretch the field, which andy allowed to be neutralized for the 1st 3 quarters but then finally unleashed it. I feel like I shouldn't have to point this obvious stuff out if YOU actually watched the game.

I think baby lee's point is fair in that it takes some probing to figure out how to get to the optimal calls - i just think it took a little too long - we were very close to running out of chances. Hopefully next time, Andy learns from this and unleashes mahomes sooner and let's jhim play to his strengths, which is not primarily dinking and dunking. I'm optimistic and think he will get better.
It's almost like you don't understand that real football isn't like a Madden game. You have to try things to see how defenses will react to it, how they will adjust to it, how certain players react. You can't just line up and say fuck it and chuck it every play. That's not how it works.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:39 PM 02-07-2020
Anyone that thought Andy Reid was anything less than an amazing coach is still a fucking idiot. Finally winning the SB did not just suddenly make him great because hes always been great. Andy has been so good that hes taken mediocre QBs/teams and has made them look great and now that he has an elite QB hes going to go on one hell of a run to end his career. Just wait, hes going to pass Belichick in SB wins.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:40 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Translation: if we don't win every game 72-0, Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach.
So true, It's the same people that would complain that a free bag of gold was to heavy...:-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:41 PM 02-07-2020
My favorite line:

“I’ve played enough Madden to know .....”
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:25 PM 02-07-2020
Why is this thread stickied but not the super bowl thread? We're world fucking champions. Let's enjoy this shit we may never see it again. We are the best in the world little old Kansas City nobody gives a fuck about us and we took it. We're all we got lets embrace it and enjoy this fuck the negative vibes.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 10:41 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
FALSE ALARM.

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THREAD
haha nice edit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:45 PM 02-07-2020

Andy Reid got hands ��

(via connorcooley2/IG) pic.twitter.com/kRUUiDjjsI

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) February 8, 2020

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:48 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Nope. Rabble saw the errors of his ways at the Texans game. I was there to witness his Reidian exorcism firsthand. He was a believer after that game. And while it may have take him too long to recognize Andy’s brilliance, he wasn’t one of the morons who clung to the narrative that the guy is a bad coach if he fails to win a SB this year.

I dismiss charges against Rabble.
It really started to change during the Chicago game this year. I think I even posted in the wake of that game that "if the team plays like that and Reid & Co call games like that, we really will win the Super Bowl. That was championship football."

I had faith in this team all through the run. I could tell they turned the corner. Twisted Chief isn't lying about the Texans game. In fact, I was a voice of positivity when we were down 24-0. "It's okay...we're good, we're going to score 28 points in the 2nd quarter...watch this."

ANDY REID IS A HALL OF FAME HEAD FOOTBALL COACH.

ANDY REID IS ONE OF THE BEST HEAD COACHES IN NFL HISTORY.

ANDY REID KNOWS HOW TO PARTY, WITH TWO TURNTABLES AND A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER.

I LOVE ANDY REID.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:48 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
haha nice edit.
Thank you
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:55 PM 02-07-2020
It really started to change during the Chicago game this year. I think I even posted in the wake of that game that "if the team plays like that and Reid & Co call games like that, we really will win the Super Bowl. That was championship football."

I had faith in this team all through the run. I could tell they turned the corner. Twisted Chief isn't lying about the Texans game. In fact, I was a voice of positivity when we were down 24-0. "It's okay...we're good, we're going to score 28 points in the 2nd quarter...watch this."

ANDY REID IS A HALL OF FAME HEAD FOOTBALL COACH.

ANDY REID IS ONE OF THE BEST HEAD COACHES IN NFL HISTORY.

ANDY REID KNOWS HOW TO PARTY, WITH TWO TURNTABLES AND A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER.

I LOVE ANDY REID.
So, when you used the word "never", were you unsure of what such a qualifier actually means?

What did you mean by "never"?

Yup. Either he throws games on purpose, or he's a ****ing moron.

Either way, we'll never win a SB with Reid as head coach.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:01 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
So, when you used the word "never", were you unsure of what such a qualifier actually means?

I was wrong, you worthless fucking asshole.

You ever been wrong before?

I had years of Marty Schottenheimer/Steve Deberg/Steve Bono/Elvis Grbac/No-punt Game/Matt Cassel/Scott Pioli/ALEX SMITH to give me severe PTSD.

You don't fucking know me. So you and your boyfriend SAUTO can go take a flying fuck for all I care. Keep being an asshole all your life. I don't give a fuck what you think, Mr Perfect Never Been Wrong.
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:28 PM 02-07-2020
It's getting pitiful up in here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:29 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
It's getting pitiful up in here.
Yeah I still don't know why they haven't deleted this thread...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:29 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Yeah and you were the one who cried the loudest when we got rid of Hunt. I said Reid wouldnt get it done when we were done 21-0 against the Texans.

Howd that all workout? Enjoy this we aren't promised anything.
[Reply]
Page 214 of 240
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224 > Last »
Up