ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 213 of 617
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

KC native 03:03 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
To be honest, I'm not really engaging my funny side at the moment.
You don't have a funny side.
Donger 03:04 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
From his stupidity or by actually saying something funny? My guess is the former.
The latter. I don't think frazod is stupid at all.
tooge 03:04 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
No argument from me since, well, that is my point.
Yeah, I meant to say "Donger, let me illustrate this to them"
LiveSteam 03:06 PM 05-29-2013
You don't understand how to write a sentence or how to put the glass dick down.

How long have you been awake now meth head?
Tell us again about prison life.
Backwards Masking 03:06 PM 05-29-2013
I assure you that the prayer thread on the front page (and the reason for it being there) is vastly more important to me than this one.
You're "assurance" is meaningless drivel. Your "actions" tells me exactly where you're priorities lie: right here, supporting Hootie's list.

Hootie's list just got one more action out of you

Now it's Hootie's Thread >>> Prayer Thread

If you counter back it'll go up to Hootie's Thread >>>> Prayer Thread, and for each post greater in quantity it'll go up to Hootie's Thread >>>>>> Prayer Thread, then Hootie's Thread >>>>>>>> Prayer Thread, and so on and so forth.

The fact CP keep prayer threads at the top over these types of thread is a CP ACTION that tells the world Prayer Thread > Hootie Thread, because they back their shit up. I can't argue that.

But you, personally, based on your actions, believe Hootie's Thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Current Prayer Thread, if > equates to each posts you CHOOSE to give to said threads
Donger 03:07 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Backwards Masking:
You're "assurance" is meaningless drivel. Your "actions" tells me exactly where you're priorities lie: right here, supporting Hootie's list.

If you counter back it'll go up to Hootie's Thread >>>> Prayer Thread, and for each post greater in quantity it'll go up to Hootie's Thread >>>>>> Prayer Thread, then Hootie's Thread >>>>>>>> Prayer Thread, and so on and so forth.

The fact CP keep prayer threads at the top over these types of thread is a CP ACTION that tells the world Prayer Thread > Hootie Thread, because they back their shit up. I can't argue that.

But you, personally, based on your actions, believe Hootie's Thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Current Prayer Thread, if > equates to each posts you CHOOSE to give to said threads
Ah, I see. You are just being silly. Now I understand. Thanks, and carry on.
KC native 03:08 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Tell us again about prison life.
I bet you've been up at least 2 days at this point. Hallucinations are coming soon.
LiveSteam 03:09 PM 05-29-2013
I bet you've been up at least 2 days at this point. Hallucinations are coming soon.
fat lil runt is still a runt
tooge 03:10 PM 05-29-2013

I would suggest that a prayer request thread can be more important to someone, but you really only post in those once. Nothing else really to say other than to maybe ask for an update. Whereas, a thread like this requires multiple posts just to keep up with the dumbassery.
Backwards Masking 03:10 PM 05-29-2013
Ah, I see. You are just being silly. Now I understand. Thanks, and carry on.
So if I showed you physical receipts that I spent $10,000 on Chik Fil A last year, and could only provide $5.50 worth of KFC receipts, but I SAID, i ASSURED you, that KFC means 10,000 times more to me than Chik Fil A does, you'd believe I honestly liked and cared about KFC more than Chik Fil A?
KC native 03:10 PM 05-29-2013
The latter. I don't think frazod is stupid at all.
Then there is considerable doubt concerning your abilities to ascertain intellectual capabilities of other posters.
Backwards Masking 03:11 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
I would suggest that a prayer request thread can be more important to someone, but you really only post in those once. Nothing else really to say other than to maybe ask for an update. Whereas, a thread like this requires multiple posts just to keep up with the dumbassery.
So if I showed you physical receipts that I spent $10,000 on Chik Fil A last year, and could only provide $5.50 worth of KFC receipts, but I SAID, i ASSURED you, that KFC means 10,000 times more to me than Chik Fil A does, you'd believe I honestly liked and cared about KFC more than I do Chik Fil A?
loochy 03:11 PM 05-29-2013
This is getting boring. Isn't it about time for Hootie's daily piece?
Frazod 03:11 PM 05-29-2013
You don't have a funny side.
Not amusing you is good, Pancho.

Not being liked by you is even better.
digger 03:12 PM 05-29-2013
So if I showed you physical receipts that I spent $10,000 on Chik Fil A last year, and could only provide $5.50 worth of KFC receipts, but I SAID, i ASSURED you, that KFC means 10,000 times more to me than Chik Fil A does, you'd believe I honestly liked and cared about KFC than I do Chik Fil A?
This might be too important to you. Just saying.
Page 213 of 617
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Up