ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 213 of 295
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
KCUnited 07:16 AM 12-20-2023
If you're not brûléeing your cinnamon rolls then you don't deserve Swelce
[Reply]
Katipan 07:44 AM 12-20-2023
Obviously why I carry 2 or 3 torches all the time.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:46 AM 12-20-2023
I even have one that looks like a light saber and makes me think of Clays obsession with Boba Fett.

Like 20% of the time.
But that's a lot.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:34 AM 12-20-2023
Raisins are nature's boogers
[Reply]
Katipan 08:47 AM 12-20-2023
coke boogers
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:57 PM 12-20-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
get a guy to make me homemade cinnamon rolls.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:59 PM 12-22-2023

Patrick Mahomes on Taylor Swift:

"She’s just part of Chiefs Kingdom and she is part of the team"

"It’s really cool to hear about and to see and now I have a first hand look at that through Brittany and Travis’ eyes" pic.twitter.com/2uNVIjq9ty

— BBQ Chiefs (@BBQChiefs) December 22, 2023

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:17 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
She's "part of the team", and her receiving stats are only slightly worse than Toney's.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:17 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
She's "part of the team", and her receiving stats are only slightly worse than Toney's.
Pffft. I'd bet she's a great receiver and hasn't dropped any balls since she hooked up with Travis.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:30 PM 12-22-2023
coke boogers
Not gonna lie, I miss those
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:39 PM 12-22-2023
I even have one that looks like a light saber and makes me think of Clays obsession with Boba Fett.
Boba Fett never wielded a lightsaber.

In fact, the only Mandalorians who ever possessed a lightsaber were the Viszla clan, starting with Tarre Vizsla, over a thousand years before the Battle of Yavin.

And it was one single lightsaber, the darksaber, passed down through the generations.

Boba Fett of course did come into contact with Din Djarin after Return of the Jedi, and Din Djarin wielded the darksaber.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:46 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Boba Fett never wielded a lightsaber.

In fact, the only Mandalorians who ever possessed a lightsaber were the Viszla clan, starting with Tarre Vizsla, over a thousand years before the Battle of Yavin.

And it was one single lightsaber, the darksaber, passed down through the generations.

Boba Fett of course did come into contact with Din Djarin after Return of the Jedi, and Din Djarin wielded the darksaber.
Its black like your heart.
[Reply]
philfree 08:43 PM 12-22-2023
coke boogers
If you had those then you weren't doing enough. There shouldn't be anything left in your sinuses if you're doing it right and then possibly a hole through your septum.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:38 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
If you had those then you weren't doing enough. There shouldn't be anything left in your sinuses if you're doing it right and then possibly a hole through your septum.
I don't know what your training looked like but mine was in a club in a toilet stall.
[Reply]
philfree 09:56 PM 12-22-2023
I don't know what your training looked like but mine was in a club in a toilet stall.
Sounds like a good place to get a nasty sinus infection unless you just did a cap or had one of those fancy bullets.
[Reply]
Page 213 of 295
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263 > Last »
Up