ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 212 of 335
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262312 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
keg in kc 06:27 PM 06-08-2016
Dany is I think the weakest character in the books (read: hardest chapters to slog through) so I'm not surprised the show is much the same. Book dany chapters are somehow even worse than book sansa.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:30 PM 06-08-2016
:-)

not only a billy badass 'last warning' but you quote the spoiler just in case anybody might have missed it

Word of the day: counter-productive
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:30 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Could you put this in NSFW tags instead of spoiler tags? I wasn't expecting a NSFW image to show up on my work computer in a thread that should be SFW.
I labeled it NSFW.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:33 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

not only a billy badass 'last warning' but you quote the spoiler just in case anybody might have missed it

Word of the day: counter-productive
I don't edit peoples posts, ever.

You don't like no future spoilers. Go start your own thread and spoil away.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:34 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I labeled it NSFW.

Spoiler loads the image into cache whether you open it or not. This is supposed to be a SFW thread, which means NSFW tags, not spoiler tags.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:36 PM 06-08-2016

You don't like no future spoilers. Go start your own thread and spool away.

Listen, I'm on your side here. I'm not being snarky like some of the others. But you should edit when it contains a goddamn spoiler. And your warning in the OP is worthless if you're going to do this "last warning" bullshit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 06-08-2016
Spoiler loads the image into cache whether you open it or not. This is supposed to be a SFW thread, which means NSFW tags, not spoiler tags.
Apoligies. Sorry.:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 06-08-2016
Listen, I'm on your side here. I'm not being snarky like some of the others. But you should edit when it contains a goddamn spoiler. And your warning in the OP is worthless if you're going to do this "last warning" bullshit.
True, I like the guy so he is getting preferential treatment. I will correct that.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:39 PM 06-08-2016
Apoligies. Sorry.:-)

No apology needed if you'll kindly edit your post to NSFW tags.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:49 PM 06-08-2016
Correct again. I'm not editing his original post just my quote of it.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:17 PM 06-08-2016
Could you put this in NSFW tags instead of spoiler tags? I wasn't expecting a NSFW image to show up on my work computer in a thread that should be SFW.
Thread about show featuring rape, incest, murder, nudity, homosexuality, and gratuitous violence

"I expected this to be SFW".

[Reply]
Bowser 07:25 PM 06-08-2016
Are we taking the word of Stormy Elizabeth at celebdirtylaundry.com as the final word on all things Game of Thrones now? Do we REALLY know anything at all has been spoiled, or is this just a massive overreaction?
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:30 PM 06-08-2016

You don't like no future spoilers. Go start your own thread and spoil away.
I did start all the threads for this show, including setting up all the preliminary spoiler guidelines. Which is part of the reason why I'm laughing at this whole self-appointed sheriff of all GoT discussion schtick that you have going on now. It's freaking hilarious.

And I wasn't saying I disagree. I was saying it was counter-productive to everything you're trying to do quote a spoiler. Basically you reposted that spoiler, violating your own rules. So maybe you better give yourself a final warning. :-)

Or, you know, maybe not quote a post with a spoiler in it in the future...

I'd apologize that I find so much humor in this, but I'm chronically non-repentant.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:33 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Thread about show featuring rape, incest, murder, nudity, homosexuality, and gratuitous violence

"I expected this to be SFW".

It's a thread about a TV show, not a screenshot thread.

I don't expect tits in this thread not in NSFW tags. What's hard to understand about that?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:34 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Are we taking the word of Stormy Elizabeth at celebdirtylaundry.com as the final word on all things Game of Thrones now? Do we REALLY know anything at all has been spoiled, or is this just a massive overreaction?
It's accepted as fact in most places. I've screen screenshots on reddit of that information. It's on official releases/stationary. In this case, I knew, but I won't know everything. I'm not a total GOT geek.

If you say Rikon is dead meat. The first armies that show up outside Winterfell, Ramsey will put Rikon on the wall and start carving him up. Thats common sense speculation.
[Reply]
Page 212 of 335
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262312 > Last »
Up