Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 12:46 PM 03-13-2024
Veach is a freaking magician. Right now the 27m gets spread out over 5 years
They will do this again each year for as long as possible
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:46 PM 03-13-2024
Has their ever been a more perfect name for a Midwest team than Ladd McHonkey?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:47 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
We will eat shit on it after 15 retires.

They'll restructure up to $32M of his roster bonus next year to lower that hit.

They will extend his deal in 2026, adding on more years to once again reset the clock on the cap.

And the shit sandwich will be served after we are done winning Lombardi's.
I think we'll see a step-back in there before that. The natural termination point seems to be '27 - right about the time Kelce and Jones are likely gone. And really, it makes all the sense in the world.

Keep the gas down until your HoF support is gone. Then rebuild around a new normal.

I ain't losing sleep over it really. Those are just some BIG numbers in there...
[Reply]
kcgreene 12:48 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Look, if you are going to criticize me because a couple of low T geezers blocked me then you're a pussy too.

Who are you and why should I care?

BTW, if you think McConkey is going in round 3 find a new hobby, you suck at this one.
Ask yourself the same question man. The only difference is I didn't come towards you making asshole statements first. I try to be cordial with everyone on here (don't get me wrong I get hot-headed once in a while)

And I don't think he's going in Round 3. Just because I assign him a Round 3 grade, doesn't mean I don't think someone will take him in the 2nd. I think for us, he's a round 3 grade. I think other receivers should be higher on our board.

And I'm not criticizing you BASED on others, I'm criticizing you based on your, albeit limited, interaction with me and simply saying I understand now why such happened. I should have framed that statement better.. Regardless, instead of attempting to have a conversation, you immediately dishonestly strawman my statement and are apprehensive (which to me shows a lack of intellectual honesty and that you simply wanted to start an argument, which I'm not interested in.)

Regardless, I'm having too good a day to try to be an asshole back, so I do genuinely hope you have a good one, but I'm not wanting to have an argument with anyone, I'm just looking forward to free agency and exchanging some thoughts and ideas.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:49 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Has their ever been a more perfect name for a Midwest team than Ladd McHonkey?
If the Chiefs take McConkey the tears from other NFL fans will be glorious.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:50 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Ask yourself the same question man. The only difference is I didn't come towards you making asshole statements first. I try to be cordial with everyone on here (don't get me wrong I get hot-headed once in a while)

And I don't think he's going in Round 3. Just because I assign him a Round 3 grade, doesn't mean I don't think someone will take him in the 2nd. I think for us, he's a round 3 grade. I think other receivers should be higher on our board.

And I'm not criticizing you BASED on others, I'm criticizing you based on your, albeit limited, interaction with me and simply saying I understand now why such happened. I should have framed that statement better.. Regardless, instead of attempting to have a conversation, you immediately dishonestly strawman my statement and are apprehensive (which to me shows a lack of intellectual honesty and that you simply wanted to start an argument, which I'm not interested in.)

Regardless, I'm having too good a day to try to be an asshole back, so I do genuinely hope you have a good one, but I'm not wanting to have an argument with anyone, I'm just looking forward to free agency and exchanging some thoughts and ideas.
No, you started out being a dick.

Your people skills suck if you think that was being cordial.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:50 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think we'll see a step-back in there before that. The natural termination point seems to be '27 - right about the time Kelce and Jones are likely gone. And really, it makes all the sense in the world.

Keep the gas down until your HoF support is gone. Then rebuild around a new normal.

I ain't losing sleep over it really. Those are just some BIG numbers in there...
Hoping the cap jumps up by them and it stings less
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:52 PM 03-13-2024
Chargers keeping Mack…

Eight-time Pro-Bowl DE and former NFL Defensive Player of the Year Khalil Mack will remain a Los Angeles Charger this season and free up salary-cap space for the team by agreeing to restructure his deal, per sources. Mike Williams leaves, Mack stays. https://t.co/fiEAJVjN8n pic.twitter.com/PbnBt4pLzs

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 13, 2024

[Reply]
RunKC 12:52 PM 03-13-2024

Just keep drafting well. It’s not just Mahomes covering up deficiencies. The coaching, specifically on defense of late, has been phenomenal. The entire DB room, the LB’s, Karlaftis, Danna.

If we keep drafting well then money won’t be a problem.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:55 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Late 1st and he's yours.

If the team doesn't have one, then their early 2nd plus a throw-in midrounder will also do
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:56 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just keep drafting well. It’s not just Mahomes covering up deficiencies. The coaching, specifically on defense of late, has been phenomenal. The entire DB room, the LB’s, Karlaftis, Danna.

If we keep drafting well then money won’t be a problem.
The offensive build is all based on Kelce right now.

You can't make the offense work without Kelce unless we draft a potential #1 WR.

That's why I was promoting Adonai Mitchell.

But most likely scenario is he goes early 20's and we stay where we are and just grab someone useful but with less upside and potential.

If we don't get a star #1 WR then we rebuild for a year or 2 when Kelce leaves or ages out.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:58 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Late 1st and he's yours.

If the team doesn't have one, then their early 2nd plus a throw-in midrounder will also do
No one is going to trade a 1, the Lions went out of their way to make another trade to avoid doing that.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:00 PM 03-13-2024
(throws up in mouth a little bit)

Oh well. Sooner or later we're gonna have to eat a little shit on his deal and on Jones. But the cap sheet is otherwise pretty clean.

Get get the 3-peat and none of it means shit.
When/How do you think it happens? At the expense of losing a Humphrey or a Bolton?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:02 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
When/How do you think it happens? At the expense of losing a Humphrey or a Bolton?
If I'm being very very honest, a Center and a LB are not that hard to replace...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:02 PM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If I'm being very very honest, a Center and a LB are not that hard to replace...
I would keep the star center.

Let the off-ball LB walk.
[Reply]
Page 211 of 365
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261311 > Last »
Up