ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 211 of 232
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:34 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah Cleveland was doing great while LeBron was gone. Super easy path for him :-)
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. You completely missed the point.

How the fuck do the Cavs have a better team than they do now around Lebron without ever tanking for Kyrie?

Don’t try tell me he didn’t need Kyrie to win in Cleveland.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:40 AM 06-07-2018
Although I think Lebron is ultra- talented, I don't think he is the GOAT.

Just in this series so far- Lebron is allowed to travel at least 3-5 times a game- and does not get called for it.

Lebron is allowed to slam his body into the defense ala Shaq, to gain position and not called for it. He is also allowed to repeatedly drive to the bucket with his elbow out as a weapon and not called for it. Not to mention obvious times he just takes his left arm and shoves players out of the lane.

On the flipside- if a defensive player tries to stand their ground or block his shot- they are most likely going to be called for a foul.

Lebron is constantly jawing at the Refs trying to use his star treatment to influence the game. If Anything does not go his way- even when the ball clearly hits his leg and goes out of bounds- he goes into a Hissy fit and cries to the refs.

His drama queen antics have worked since he has lived at the foul line in the 4th quarter.

Lebron is the modern day Karl Malone- except slightly more athletic and gets special treatment since he is the biggest star in the NBA. I would put him in the top 10 of all time, but not top 5. His dirty play and crybaby antics have tarnished his reputation.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:41 AM 06-07-2018
Yeah Cleveland was doing great while LeBron was gone. Super easy path for him :-)
He went to a team that had Kyrie, Andrew Wiggins, and Anthony Bennett. Along with a shit owner in Dan Gilbert and fucking loser head coach in David Blatt. Super stacked team ready for the NBA Finals right there.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:42 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Although I think Lebron is ultra- talented, I don't think he is the GOAT.

Just in this series so far- Lebron is allowed to travel at least 3-5 times a game- and does not get called for it.

Lebron is allowed to slam his body into the defense ala Shaq, to gain position and not called for it. He is also allowed to repeatedly drive to the bucket with his elbow out as a weapon and not called for it. Not to mention obvious times he just takes his left arm and shoves players out of the lane.

On the flipside- if a defensive player tries to stand their ground or block his shot- they are most likely going to be called for a foul.

Lebron is constantly jawing at the Refs trying to use his star treatment to influence the game. If Anything does not go his way- even when the ball clearly hits his leg and goes out of bounds- he goes into a Hissy fit and cries to the refs.

His drama queen antics have worked since he has lived at the foul line in the 4th quarter.

Lebron is the modern day Karl Malone- except slightly more athletic and gets special treatment since he is the biggest star in the NBA. I would put him in the top 10 of all time, but not top 5. His dirty play and crybaby antics have tarnished his reputation.
I don't know who is more fucking stupid you or BigCatDaddy.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:45 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
He went to a team that had Kyrie, Andrew Wiggins, and Anthony Bennett. Along with a shit owner in Dan Gilbert and ****ing loser head coach in David Blatt. Super stacked team ready for the NBA Finals right there.
You guys are completely missing the point.

Again, do the Cavs ever get Kyrie (or an asset like Wiggins that was traded for another All-Star in Love) if Lebron never leaves? Would he have a championship in Cleveland without a #2 like Kyrie?

No. It’s really that simple.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:48 AM 06-07-2018
I don't know who is more ****ing stupid you or BigCatDaddy.
Nice rebuttal. :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:52 AM 06-07-2018
I remember when Tim Duncan got drafted by a shit team.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:54 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I remember when Tim Duncan got drafted by a shit team.
Yeah I wonder why that team was horrible you fucking moron. :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:13 PM 06-07-2018
Yeah I wonder why that team was horrible you ****ing moron. :-)
History shows us just adding 2 great players can make a world of difference. Lebron knew adding him and Love to Kyrie would be enough in a shitty East.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:13 PM 06-07-2018
LeBron was good enough to deliver a championship to Cleveland. KD was too weak and joined the best team in the league that didn’t need him.
KD had a tough road in the playoffs.

LeBron practically has a guaranteed yearly slot in the Finals. And anything can happen in a seven game series.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:17 PM 06-07-2018
No No No! He did it to right a wrong I am told :-)
The selfless martyr. Ha! LeBron knew if he returned to Cleveland, he would be welcomed like the Prodigal Son. All about the image.
[Reply]
Best22 12:19 PM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
KD had a tough road in the playoffs.

LeBron practically has a guaranteed yearly slot in the Finals. And anything can happen in a seven game series.
They went 12-0 in the West playoffs last year
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 06-07-2018
History shows us just adding 2 great players can make a world of difference. Lebron knew adding him and Love to Kyrie would be enough in a shitty East.
Of course he did. It was obvious to anybody with a clue just like when they formed the Heatles. The revisionist history with Lebron defenders is absurd.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:43 PM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
They went 12-0 in the West playoffs last year
I am talking about KD's Oklahoma teams.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:52 PM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
I am talking about KD's Oklahoma teams.
Durant was Conference champs, 2 times conference runner up in 5 years before he left Oklahoma City. One year they didn't make the playoffs is because he got hurt. Along with their famous choke job to the Warriors.
[Reply]
Page 211 of 232
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221 > Last »
Up