Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:16 AM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You think your world is safe? it is an illusion. A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance.

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:21 AM 04-14-2018
On that topic:

Dak Prescott hates the Steelers. Who needs a QB?
[Reply]
Priest31kc 10:49 AM 04-14-2018
Same ol same ol.

Just so god damn frustrating. All Madden really does try and fuck you as much as possible at the worst fucking times. Numerous 3rd down drops. I had like 8 drops lol. WTF????? THREE lost fumbles. THREE! Another bullshit tipped INT that doesn't happen in real life. ATLEAST five passes Mahomes yanked again and I didn't even use the left stick to lead the receiver. Still can't fucking run the ball, McCoy gets hit in the backfield 90% of the time even going against light boxes.

It's just more frustrating and disappointing than fun. But All-Pro is too easy so that's not an option. How the fuck is there not another level of play between All-Pro and All-Madden???
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:02 AM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Same ol same ol.

Just so god damn frustrating. All Madden really does try and **** you as much as possible at the worst ****ing times. Numerous 3rd down drops. I had like 8 drops lol. WTF????? THREE lost fumbles. THREE! Another bullshit tipped INT that doesn't happen in real life. ATLEAST five passes Mahomes yanked again and I didn't even use the left stick to lead the receiver. Still can't ****ing run the ball, McCoy gets hit in the backfield 90% of the time even going against light boxes.

It's just more frustrating and disappointing than fun. But All-Pro is too easy so that's not an option. How the **** is there not another level of play between All-Pro and All-Madden???
the most annoying shit to me is the fact that when i run the ball and there is a hole to run through. If i run too close to a dlineman being blocked he will always tackle me. If the cpu runs next to my lineman being blocked he runs right by it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 AM 04-14-2018
It’s called learn the game. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:04 AM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
On that topic:

Dak Prescott hates the Steelers. Who needs a QB?

Me, bro. Me!

Let’s talk..
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:04 AM 04-14-2018
i ran for 113 yards, i know the game
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:14 AM 04-14-2018
In my opinion, we should stick with All-Madden. It’s annoying and they clearly fuck you over in many ways, but it is AI. It can be exploited too easily by those who have played the game enough so All-Prob simply isn’t going to work.

I’d propose lowering CPU run blocking just a bit. Generally it’s OK but those handful of plays each game where the computer just decides every one of their 70s rated OL will block all of your All-Pro’s with 96 block shedding for 5 seconds are really annoying.

Raise user tackling. If you give two, three guys a clean look at the ball carrier you’ve done your job. Duke Johnson Sr should never break four tackles in one carry. It just shouldn’t happen.

Probably lower CPU pass defense reaction time just a bit as well as CPU interception for obvious reasons.

To compensate, I’d say raise CPU QB awareness and/or accuracy or whatever.

Just my opinion. Anyone else feel free to speak up.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:33 AM 04-14-2018
Or you can expect a game developer that's had the property for well over a decade to not have to rely on cheap artificial difficulty.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 11:47 AM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
the most annoying shit to me is the fact that when i run the ball and there is a hole to run through. If i run too close to a dlineman being blocked he will always tackle me. If the cpu runs next to my lineman being blocked he runs right by it.
Yep. I don't get it.

How do I learn to have my receivers not drop 8 passes a game and most of them on 3rd down? How do I learn to not have Antonio Brown and Jared Cook fumble the ball in my opponents territory? How do I learn to prevent bullshit INTs that dont happen in real life? How do I learn to know when my QB will yank passes 10 yards to wide open receivers when I didn't even use the left stick to lead him? How do I learn to prevent a defender in a light box from getting in my backfield right when my RB gets the handoff all the damn time?

I know I'm not as skilled as you guys, but this shit is just bullshit. I'm not as skilled so I can't overcome it. Especially when the CPU never drops a pass, rarely fumbles and never throws an errant pass. It's bullshit.

But its just a video game. So I'm just not gunna care as much.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 11:51 AM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Or you can expect a game developer that's had the property for well over a decade to not have to rely on cheap artificial difficulty.
Yes.

We need another football game out there badly. Anyone know when the earliest that could possibly happen? Need 2K football back!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:00 PM 04-14-2018
Yes.

We need another football game out there badly. Anyone know when the earliest that could possibly happen? Need 2K football back!
It will never happen.

Madden has exclusive rights and they will always have exclusive rights to an NFL footblal game.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:02 PM 04-14-2018
Clay says "learn the game."

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:06 PM 04-14-2018
Yep. I don't get it.

How do I learn to have my receivers not drop 8 passes a game and most of them on 3rd down?
Try not throwing into tight coverage or having shitty receivers.

Originally Posted by :
How do I learn to not have Antonio Brown and Jared Cook fumble the ball in my opponents territory?
Protect the ball and lay off sprint.

Originally Posted by :
How do I learn to prevent bullshit INTs that dont happen in real life?
Don’t throw into coverage

You just have to practice. I got there.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:07 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm in a new book.

Got time to play tomorrow?
Ya let’s play sometime this evening
[Reply]
Page 211 of 426
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261311 > Last »
Up