ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 211 of 617
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261311 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 02:46 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I'm honestly just curious if he thinks anyone thinks he's funny.

Seriously.

I'm not even trying to be an asshole. I want to know if anyone on this board thinks Frazod is a funny guy.
Most of them are probably avoiding this thread like the plague, Pootie.
KC native 02:46 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
It's good that all my favorite scumbags are here trying to fuck with me at the same time. Gives all you gutless little cunts that extra margin of security to bring out your inner tough guy. :-)
says the fatass who compensates for being a pussy by buying more guns.
Backwards Masking 02:46 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Posting 50 times in a thread versus one in another doesn't equate to the former being more important at all. This thread is entertainment, but it really doesn't mean anything.
If you spend 100x more money at Chik Fil A than KFC, it means KFC is more important to you (for whatever reason) than KFC. Likewise, if you spend 100x more time in a Hootie thread than a prayer thread, it means Hootie's thread is 100x more important to you than the prayer thread is. You're CHOOSING to keep Chik Fil A in business while NOT CHOOSING to keep KFC in business. You're CHOOSING to keep Hootie's thread popular while NOT CHOOSING to keep the prayer threads popular.

Action > Words. You're British so I'll cut you some slack for not understanding.
Hootie 02:46 PM 05-29-2013
all your favorite scumbags?

Frazod you literally go against 90% of the board.

You're a fat, miserable, stupid fuck. You use this board as an outlet for all of your miseries and insecurites. To the tune of 85000 posts.

and you don't watch football...because it's rigged

you're just sad

I truthfully feel sorry for you and almost feel bad when I make fun of you.
KC native 02:47 PM 05-29-2013
IMAGINARY POSTERZ AND GHOZTZ DON'T COUNT FRAZBOB.
Hootie 02:47 PM 05-29-2013
yeah the thread only has 50,000 views
Frazod 02:47 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
says the fatass who compensates for being a pussy by buying more guns.
says the fatass with scary D&D tattoo on his back.

grim reepa sez im runnin u betta notz follo! lol
Phobia 02:48 PM 05-29-2013
Meh.

He can actually understand that my "stories" or "antics" are all done in good fun/harmless adventures.

He doesn't take offense to a story, or a rant, or something that happens between two users on ChiefsPlanet.com!

Can you say the same, Phil?

The fact that you let a 28 year old degenerate get under your skin WHEN SAID DEGENERATE DOESN'T EVEN REFERENCE YOU is ridiculous to me.

Yet, any time one of these threads happen where I get the attention...you have to interject yourself to make sure everyone knows you're there, and that I'm an immature idiot that really isn't funny yada yada ya.

What does that say about you?

That doesn't put you on my level?

Do you see me going into Phil threads and being like 'oh Phil ran away to WPI and FatChatter once and only came back because both failed miserably and he wasn't quite the e-legend he thought he was!'

No, I don't. Yet any time I have a thread where I get some laughs and I drive some traffic and some of us have a little fun...

you come in and try to bring me down a notch

which is fine, I don't care...

but why? Why do you need to do that? Why do I get to you so badly?
Can I get an abbreviated version of this? I'm a busy man.
DJ's left nut 02:48 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You two have pretzeled yourselves into 69 in this thread more than any other in the history of ChiefsPlanet... That's quite an accomplishment considering we've had two transgendered gals at this site.
Yeah, there's been some pretty transparent ass-kissing from Saul in this one. Grovelling is unbecoming...
KC native 02:49 PM 05-29-2013
says the fatass with scary D&D tattoo on his back.

grim reepa sez im runnin u betta notz follo! lol
Frazbob, I'm at least 60 pounds lighter than you. Try again.
Titty Meat 02:49 PM 05-29-2013

Seriously.

I'm not even trying to be an asshole. I want to know if anyone on this board thinks Frazod is a funny guy.
When him and zach go at it its funny
patteeu 02:50 PM 05-29-2013

Seriously.

I think he can be funny at times. The Pootie scale obviously wasn't one of his more inspired moments, but occasionally he'll get off a good one.
KC native 02:50 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
When him and zach go at it its funny
Only because it's a contest to see who can be the bigger douche.
tooge 02:53 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Actually, no, it isn't bullshit. Posting 50 times in a thread versus one in another doesn't equate to the former being more important at all. This thread is entertainment, but it really doesn't mean anything.
Donger, I get your point. However, there is a difference between important and entertaining. A rollover accident with a critically injured person still in the car is important. A pimp standing outside his car, bitchslapping his ho is entertaining, and will probably get more rubberneckers.
tooge 02:55 PM 05-29-2013

Seriously.

Frazod reminds me more of Archie Bunker. He didn't think he was funny, but I laughed my ass off at him.
Page 211 of 617
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261311 > Last »
Up