ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2108 of 4905
« First < 1108160820082058209821042105210621072108 210921102111211221182158220826083108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:04 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Broncos lose megathread
Hey, Taco, when will they allow me to register or login again?

It's been 2 years...:-)
[Reply]
Valiant 12:04 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:

:-)
I like that guy. Hope he gets a huge following.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:27 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I like that guy. Hope he gets a huge following.
Ya I find him funny and he does a good job with it....for a stinkin donkey!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:02 AM 10-02-2018
Solid win last night. The Chiefs made a huge rally to pull that off and Mahomes looked pretty incredible. You've definitely got a keeper and a playmaker with that kid. He's fun to watch and I'm not even mad or upset really with the loss. Vance Joseph is a moron and I can't explain why he didn't run more, especially late. The game plan was working pretty well.

As I stated yesterday, I stayed away win or lose.. and I keep telling you guys calls (good and bad) tend to even out and that happened last night.

The win was there for Denver, they just fell short and Mahomes made a lot of incredible plays.

In the end, you guys are going to have a lot of fun with Mahomes as your QB and I can only imagine that you're due for a lot of playoff success.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:20 AM 10-02-2018
This thread has lost its burst. It's always good beating the Broncos, but it's not much sport pointing and laughing at a cripple when all we have is a classy guy like MHM and the occasional post from that Kranz moron. Without KnowMo here trying to spin the positives we're basically all on the same page.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:26 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
This thread has lost its burst. It's always good beating the Broncos, but it's not much sport pointing and laughing at a cripple when all we have is a classy guy like MHM and the occasional post from that Kranz moron. Without KnowMo here trying to spin the positives we're basically all on the same page.
Dammit... if you say his name 3 times, he'll reapper. Stop.

The game last night was better than I thought it would be, quite honestly. I'm just glad Denver didn't win it with the play clock issue down the stretch - good lord, this place would be erupting. I'm not - and why? As I've said all along, things even out in the end. Did it annoy me? Most definitely. It is what it is.

Vance is a clown and I don't know why they didn't pound the rock more late in the game. Defensively, they brought a lot of great pressure - but Mahomes made some incredible plays. It was fun and painful to watch, but I can definitely appreciate him as a QB.

Give it a few days... we'll all be back to kicking each other in the junk. I can only imagine what this place was like during the first 3 quarters of the game though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:30 AM 10-02-2018
Walked in the locker room, the first thing I saw was Von Miller running around and re-enacting Case Keenum's overthrow for all of his teammates. Said he’s never seen something like that. Lot of sadness, tears.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:31 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Walked in the locker room, the first thing I saw was Von Miller running around and re-enacting Case Keenum's overthrow for all of his teammates. Said he’s never seen something like that. Lot of sadness, tears.
Buddy of mine need 4 points from DT to win his fantasy game by half a point... lots of hearts broke on that one.
[Reply]
tooge 07:33 AM 10-02-2018
Here's the thing with the play clock issue. First, the ref generally gives a split second after it hits zero before throwing a flag, as the clock is technically not at zero when it says zero, since there are no tenths of seconds shown as they do in basketball. So, it's a judgement call and it was close enough to call it as such. Second, regarding other calls/non calls, they showed the blatant holding on Ford and Houston a time or two, and on the TD by the Donks to the right side with all the missed tackles where Hitchens got dragged into the endzone, there is a blatant block in the back on a defender that was about to plow the runner for a short gain. I was screaming at the tv at the time. I replayed it and sure enough, it was so blatant they absolutely should have called it but didn't. So, you can be passive agressive and say things like good win, despite the bad clock call, etc., but the truth is, it was a solid chiefs win.
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Dammit... if you say his name 3 times, he'll reapper. Stop.

The game last night was better than I thought it would be, quite honestly. I'm just glad Denver didn't win it with the play clock issue down the stretch - good lord, this place would be erupting. I'm not - and why? As I've said all along, things even out in the end. Did it annoy me? Most definitely. It is what it is.

Vance is a clown and I don't know why they didn't pound the rock more late in the game. Defensively, they brought a lot of great pressure - but Mahomes made some incredible plays. It was fun and painful to watch, but I can definitely appreciate him as a QB.

Give it a few days... we'll all be back to kicking each other in the junk. I can only imagine what this place was like during the first 3 quarters of the game though.

[Reply]
CrossCheck 07:37 AM 10-02-2018
No one in the NFL knows how to attack the Broncos defense quite like Andy Reid. The Chiefs totaled 446 yards in this game and have now topped 440 yards a total of three times against the Broncos since December 2013. To put that in perspective, no other team in the NFL has even topped the 440-yard mark A SINGLE TIME on Denver in that span.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...-almost-get-a/
[Reply]
TEX 07:47 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
Here's the thing with the play clock issue. First, the ref generally gives a split second after it hits zero before throwing a flag, as the clock is technically not at zero when it says zero, since there are no tenths of seconds shown as they do in basketball. So, it's a judgement call and it was close enough to call it as such. Second, regarding other calls/non calls, they showed the blatant holding on Ford and Houston a time or two, and on the TD by the Donks to the right side with all the missed tackles where Hitchens got dragged into the endzone, there is a blatant block in the back on a defender that was about to plow the runner for a short gain. I was screaming at the tv at the time. I replayed it and sure enough, it was so blatant they absolutely should have called it but didn't. So, you can be passive agressive and say things like good win, despite the bad clock call, etc., but the truth is, it was a solid chiefs win.
But it was a terrible call. The kind that usually goes against the Chiefs and the kind that has gone in Denver's favor soooooo many times. Wonder what has changed??? :-)

MHM is partially right in that the bad calls usually even out... Only they dont usually do it in the same game / season. The way I see it is KC has a DECADE of payback coming! Its FINALLY OUR time! :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:51 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by tooge:
Look, you can nitpick missed calls on hold and blocks in the back all day. Do you really think that there were no missed calls in KC's favor? I just don't dwell on them. Passive aggressive? Some of you will find issue with anything.

Originally Posted by TEX:
But it was a terrible call. The kind that usually goes against the Chiefs and the kind that has gone in Denver's favor soooooo many times. Wonder what has changed??? :-)

MHM is partially right in that the bad calls usually even out... Only they dont usually do it in the same game / season. The way I see it is KC has a DECADE of payback coming! Its FINALLY OUR time! :-)
They don't always do it in the same game, but more often than not I believe they even out for the most part.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:57 AM 10-02-2018
I mean, it was a bad call... but with Mahomes leading the charge it wasn't really a game changer. Tack on another 5 yards and replay the down... doesn't mean we don't see more Mahomes Magic.
[Reply]
tooge 07:57 AM 10-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Look, you can nitpick missed calls on hold and blocks in the back all day. Do you really think that there were no missed calls in KC's favor? I just don't dwell on them. Passive aggressive? Some of you will find issue with anything.

They don't always do it in the same game, but more often than not I believe they even out for the most part.
I think they average out over time as well. I've never been one to say that the Broncos got all the calls back in the day. Now, they picks they ran with Manning were essentially overlooked pretty much every game and they made hay out of those plays for sure, but in general, yeah, calls pretty much even out. All I was saying is that when you preface your "nice win, it'll be fun watching Mahomes over the next ten years" or whatever you said, with a comment about the non call on a delay of game, it's basically passive agressive. It's "you won, good job guys, good QB yall have, even though there was a bad call"
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:58 AM 10-02-2018
The Donks D actually had Mahomes and the entire offense off their game in the first half.
For Mahomes growth, I'm actually glad that he got to witness this. The rest of the NFL is going to be watching and mimicing the Donks gameplan, so I hope Mahomes and Andy are watching tape and figuring out the best way to counter attack.
[Reply]
Page 2108 of 4905
« First < 1108160820082058209821042105210621072108 210921102111211221182158220826083108 > Last »
Up