ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 210 of 379
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260310 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:35 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by A8bil:
Can the 49ers play Week 5 KC?
Only if we get to play last year's 49ers.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:35 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
LOL Frank Clark is wearing a black sweatshirt with a pic of Kanye and Trump on it.

This guy is incredible
Love it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:36 PM 01-24-2020
LOL Frank Clark is wearing a black sweatshirt with a pic of Kanye and Trump on it.

This guy is incredible
Yeah, I couldn't find a decent thread on it but that was just funny.

"Y'all remember that historic time when Trump met Kanye..."

{shit-eating grin}

And that was it. Onto football.

That's a different dude right there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:36 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by A8bil:
I was being facetious. KC's only concern with the weather is its players thinking they're on vacation.
Not a chance. There's almost a desperation to get Reid that ring. If anything, I'm concerned they'll be playing way too pent up to start, like the Texans game.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:37 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Unrelated question.

Were you a monumental prick and/or perpetual Smith ball-washer for some period of time? I have like 8 people on ignore, 6 of those are probably just dupe troll accounts and then you. I have no recollection of why I blocked you, but you must have been a real asshole because I haven't even blocked a few of the functionally retarded posters we have 'round these parts.

Imma just unblock ya because near as I can tell, you're pretty harmless. I'm just curious what put you there to begin with...
I have been a prick sometimes but I was never Smith ballwasher. Maybe you are a Trumper? I don't know. I don't remember ever having a problem with you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:39 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not a chance. There's almost a desperation to get Reid that ring. If anything, I'm concerned they'll be playing way too pent up to start, like the Texans game.
Kelce just does such a bad job of redirecting his enthusiasm sometimes. All he can really do is let it burn out.

He's the guy that worries me more than anyone. Pat to a lesser degree because of how important his nerves would be, but I have more faith in him controlling them.

Kelce, OTOH, I can see just coming out too damn fired up and having a drive or two go sideways early because of it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:40 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I have been a prick sometimes but I was never Smith ballwasher. Maybe you are a Trumper? I don't know. I don't remember ever having a problem with you.
No politics in the Lounge, thanks.
[Reply]
A8bil 01:40 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Only if we get to play last year's 49ers.
I retract my request. Even I woudn't want to see that.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:40 PM 01-24-2020
Yeah, I couldn't find a decent thread on it but that was just funny.

"Y'all remember that historic time when Trump met Kanye..."

{shit-eating grin}

And that was it. Onto football.

That's a different dude right there.
He's so damn funny.

God this team has a metric ton of personality Jones, Clark, Kelce, Hill, HB, and then Mahomes saying all the right things.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:41 PM 01-24-2020
49er troll: Haha. You guys lost to the Colts.

CPer: Half the team was injured including the QB

49er troll: Injuries don't matter, you still lost to a bad team

CPer: Whatever, you guys lost to the Falcons. At home. While fighting for the #1 seed.

49er troll: *sputter*

49er troll: We had starters out of defense. Plus the Falcons ended the season 6-2.

CPer: Well, the Colts were on a 5-2 stretch when they beat us before Brissett got injured.

49er troll: ...

*rinse and repeat*
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:42 PM 01-24-2020
He's so damn funny.

God this team has a metric ton of personality Jones, Clark, Kelce, Hill, HB, and then Mahomes saying all the right things.
I think Clark loves to do whatever he can to wind people up. He isn't afraid because he's sure he can back it up, and he's usually right.

Probably has leftover hate for the 49ers too
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:43 PM 01-24-2020
Kelce just does such a bad job of redirecting his enthusiasm sometimes. All he can really do is let it burn out.

He's the guy that worries me more than anyone. Pat to a lesser degree because of how important his nerves would be, but I have more faith in him controlling them.

Kelce, OTOH, I can see just coming out too damn fired up and having a drive or two go sideways early because of it.
He seemed to be ok in the AFC Championship game. I think that first miss throw to Kelce was on Pat.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:43 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No politics in the Lounge, thanks.
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:43 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Frosty:

CPer: Half the team was injured including the QB

49er troll: Injuries don't matter, you still lost to a bad team

CPer: Whatever, you guys lost to the Falcons. At home. While fighting for the #1 seed.

49er troll: *sputter*

49er troll: We had starters out of defense. Plus the Falcons ended the season 6-2.

CPer: Well, the Colts were on a 5-2 stretch when they beat us before Brissett got injured.

49er troll: ...

*rinse and repeat*
Yes. This is accurate.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:44 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He seemed to be ok in the AFC Championship game. I think that first miss throw to Kelce was on Pat.
Kelce seems to constantly drop balls early in games, it seems.
[Reply]
Page 210 of 379
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260310 > Last »
Up