ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 210 of 210
« First < 110160200206207208209210
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coach:
There is no team that wants to see that rotation in a three game series.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:33 PM Yesterday
11 year old Brad was watching in houston the royals bitchslapped the cards now nearly 50 years old Brad going to see another blue october.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:36 PM Yesterday
Not only does clinching allow them to set their rotation, I hope these, what, 3 days off let them recharge their batteries. They desperately need that. Maybe add Vinnie back to the mix and they should be ready to roll.
[Reply]
Coach 10:39 PM Yesterday

Also Hall of Famer George Brett: "I didn't do shit. I'm just here."

— Anne Rogers (@anne__rogers) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:15 PM Yesterday
Hope everyone enjoys afternoon baseball because that is when the Wild Card games will be.
[Reply]
tk13 11:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Hope everyone enjoys afternoon baseball because that is when the Wild Card games will be.
Would say that's likely but if it's Bobby Witt vs the Astros, that series might have a little more pull. Feel like you can guarantee the Padres getting a later game. The Mets probably get a primetime slot if they get in, but they've still got work to do.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:38 PM Yesterday
Bruh… if Vinnie is back come Tuesday we have a real shot of winning this whole thing! He can DH for now and have Yuli play first

1) Read this tweet
2) Go watch Joel Goldberg's interview of Vinnie in the clubhouse, and see how hard Vinnie is trying to hold back his smile when Joel asks about a "timetable" (at the 1:18 mark)

He's going to be back on Tuesday. I can feel it. https://t.co/90MDEIpR50

— Rany Jazayerli (@jazayerli) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:47 PM Yesterday
If Vinnie came back that would be insane. I'm not gonna hold my breath, but if he did this team would have a huge shot of adrenaline.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tk13:
Would say that's likely but if it's Bobby Witt vs the Astros, that series might have a little more pull. Feel like you can guarantee the Padres getting a later game. The Mets probably get a primetime slot if they get in, but they've still got work to do.
Just looking at the times they have right now:

12pm - ESPN
1pm - ABC
3pm - ESPN
7pm - ESPN

San Diego game would be either 3pm or 7pm.
[Reply]
tk13 11:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Just looking at the times they have right now:

12pm - ESPN
1pm - ABC
3pm - ESPN
7pm - ESPN

San Diego game would be either 3pm or 7pm.
I think that's just for Tuesday because of the VP Debate. Wednesday and Thursday would be more normal times with a couple afternoon games and a couple primetime games.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:24 AM Today
What a crazy season. Super exciting to set up the rotation for Houston, and I like the Houston/Cleveland draw a lot better than the other side of it.

I can’t believe Pasquantino can play in the wildcard series, but I guess more strange things have happened.

Weirdly, I would actually like the lineup better if he and Gurriel are playing. I really like the ABs Gurriel takes.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coach:
He just heard there was free booze.
[Reply]
kstater 06:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
He just heard there was free booze.
And more opportunities to tell people the story about the time he shit his pants.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:09 AM Today
Anybody by chance know a good place in Chicago for kv sports? I'll be out by o'hare on Tuesday night...
[Reply]
Page 210 of 210
« First < 110160200206207208209210
Up