« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
farmerchief 05:06 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Looked like he got open plenty to me from section 211 last week

Pat shoild throw him the ball more
I remember one route that stood out to me, some kind of pick play or defender just got lost, as sky was heading down the right sideline with a trailing defender, and Pat passed to the other side short. Don’t think he ever looked Skys way, could be a trust issue, but on that play he was wide open.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:10 PM 09-10-2023
Kick the tires on Freddie Mitchell?
[Reply]
Delano 05:29 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Yeah I can agree with that. Perhaps dictates was the wrong word. But in my mind I always figured that Andy had a strong influence on the ranking of the position. I think he is involved enough that he is impacting the decision more so than some other positions.

It's also possible Veach might have gone in different directions a few times if we ran a different scheme. Perhaps the scheme and Reid have no influence but I feel like both probably do.
The scheme dictates player types. It’s Andy’s scheme. When Veach talks about being in lockstep with the coaching staff, it means he’s picking players that fit scheme. I guess you can twist that and say Reid isn’t dictating players but whatever.
[Reply]
-King- 05:43 PM 09-10-2023
Tyreek almost had the same number of yards today that Skyy has in his whole career :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:45 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Delano:
The scheme dictates player types. It’s Andy’s scheme. When Veach talks about being in lockstep with the coaching staff, it means he’s picking players that fit scheme. I guess you can twist that and say Reid isn’t dictating players but whatever.
We've had guys from 5-9" to 6-5".

From 4.28 to 4.68.

Its not the scheme dictating player type, its player type dictating usage.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:07 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
But in my mind I always figured that Andy had a strong influence on the ranking of the position. I think he is involved enough that he is impacting the decision more so than some other positions.

It's also possible Veach might have gone in different directions a few times if we ran a different scheme. Perhaps the scheme and Reid have no influence but I feel like both probably do.
Andy always makes the final pick whether draft or FA. Veach scouts the present candidates whether college or FA players according to the needs seen in Andy's eyes and Veach presents them and Andy makes the picks PERIOD.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:30 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Looked like he got open plenty to me from section 211 last week

Pat shoild throw him the ball more
Haven't been able to break down all of the All-22, but I've seen at least a halves worth of plays and Skyy Moore was beating coverage on several plays and Patrick looked at him, but never threw it his way. People talking shit on him clearly haven't seen his routes, because he looked really good.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:53 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Haven't been able to break down all of the All-22, but I've seen at least a halves worth of plays and Skyy Moore was beating coverage on several plays and Patrick looked at him, but never threw it his way. People talking shit on him clearly haven't seen his routes, because he looked really good.
Some people watching the all 22 say he never got separation, some people say he was open but never got the ball.

WHICH IS IT, PEOPLE???
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:58 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I’m willing to bet it will figure itself over time. And if Moore is getting separation and running the right routes, Mahomes will find him and he’ll be successful.

I wouldn’t use any single game as a full report card. But the guy ran about 3x as many routes as someone like Toney and got a comparable amount of targets. It’s a bit of a colored flag.
[Reply]
-King- 08:09 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’m willing to bet it will figure itself over time. And if Moore is getting separation and running the right routes, Mahomes will find him and he’ll be successful.

I wouldn’t use any single game as a full report card. But the guy ran about 3x as many routes as someone like Toney and got a comparable amount of targets. It’s a bit of a colored flag.
Unless he just literally can't catch, Reid and Mahomes will put him in a can't fail position. Hopefully sooner than later but at some point they will figure out how to adjust the offense to all these WRs regardless of how talented they actually are.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:29 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

The advanced stats tried to tell us Skyy Moore got separation, alot last year but Mahomes didn't throw to him. Why would Mahomes do that? I don't know the answer, but I'd like to. Surely there is a reason and Mahomes does not trust him. Seems like everytime Mahomes does try to throw to him bad things happen more than not.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:30 PM 09-10-2023
It's 1 game guys
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:36 PM 09-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Some people watching the all 22 say he never got separation, some people say he was open but never got the ball.

WHICH IS IT, PEOPLE???

From JT’s QB school it looks like he got open about 8 times.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:25 PM 09-10-2023
The one that is egregiously so far is the one on 3rd down that he throws it to him but it sails and Skyy barely gets his hands on it. Moore was wide open with no one in his vicinity for 5 seconds at least.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:31 PM 09-10-2023
One the pass that Toney and some other receiver are crossing on 3rd down before we get a FG if Mahomes waits just a hair longer, then Moore is wide open for a 1st down.
[Reply]
Page 210 of 295
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220260 > Last »
Up