ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 33
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins sounds like he [might] play.
ShowtimeSBMVP 04:14 AM 01-24-2021

Chiefs likely will have running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire but be without Le'Veon Bell for today’s AFC Championship Game against the Buffalo Bills, per source.

Additionally, the Chiefs will test WR Sammy Watkins pregame, but don’t sound optimistic he will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 06:10 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by AJKCFAN:
Not only would Terrace Marshall be a great pick because he is a stud WR in the making but it also would be an even better Chiefs Legacy pick

Go google search who his great-uncle is.... here, I’ll save you the trouble and post the link

https://www.arklatexhomepage.com/spo...ney-footsteps/
I hope he lasts to pick # 32,and they draft him to go along with Clyde.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:34 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
WR's need to be cheap or come from the draft.

Just say no to old slow WR's.
Darnell Mooney was grabbed by Chicago for a 5th round pick.

There will be plenty of guys like that we can add who can play.
[Reply]
kcclone 06:39 PM 01-29-2021
Sammy.... come on man! We need you!!!
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:48 PM 01-29-2021
kinda looks injury prone, we already have that
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:19 PM 01-29-2021
Sammy the Bull is going to play. And he's going to play huge. You're a freaking idiot not to believe it. He's going to turn that Bucs defense inside out.
[Reply]
TEX 08:22 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Didn’t practice today

Prepare yourselves for the inevitable
Yep. Still has plenty of time to practice if he is to play. I'll be pleasently surprised if he does, but not counting on it though.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:27 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sammy the Bull is going to play. And he's going to play huge. You're a freaking idiot not to believe it. He's going to turn that Bucs defense inside out.
Ya we said the same shit before we played Buffalo.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 05:34 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU
The more I watch of Jaylen Waddle I absolutely love him.
A long shot we'd be able to jump up to get him though. Id be surprised if he drops much below 15.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:42 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by AJKCFAN:
Not only would Terrace Marshall be a great pick because he is a stud WR in the making but it also would be an even better Chiefs Legacy pick

Go google search who his great-uncle is.... here, I’ll save you the trouble and post the link

https://www.arklatexhomepage.com/spo...ney-footsteps/
I can’t believe that’s the best website they can produce. I cringe every time I look at it. That’s one of our “local” tv stations.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:46 PM 01-30-2021
He’s able to get out of his body cast and stand for a photo at least, progress...

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:35 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And that gamble paid off in spades...first SB win in 50 years. Watkins was a HUGE factor in that..especially the SB comeback.

Sucks his body isnt durable...but Chiefs' fans should never dis him...he helped make the impossible, possible.

In all actuality, Watkins did exactly what he was hired to do...help get KC a ring.

There was only like a $2 million difference in releasing or keeping him this year...hope he plays in 2 weeks.
^this^ /thread
[Reply]
Redbled 06:39 PM 01-30-2021
I’m glad he’s not practicing much. Don’t need to have him hurt there. Stick him in a cell in bubble wrap. Only bring out the fine China for special occasions. Nothing hurt if it all breaks at the dinner party.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:41 PM 01-30-2021
Sammy should be wide open all day. Whichever scrub-ass Buc receiver they put on him, will be outmatched.

5 catches 89 yards and 1 TD.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:44 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Sammy should be wide open all day. Whichever scrub-ass Buc receiver they put on him, will be outmatched.

5 catches 89 yards and 1 TD.
He will torch any of their receivers!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:25 PM 02-02-2021
It sounds like Sammy Watkins plans to be a Chiefs for quite some time.

He said this morning on the NFL Network that "It's not about 10,000 yards or the Hall of Fame, it's about winning 2, 3, 4 or more Super Bowl rings with this team".

He sounded surprisingly mature and calm during his interview segment and when asked about Travis Kelce, said "He's a GREAT dude". He didn't talk about his play on the field but how Travis is so cool to everyone and is such a great dude.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 33
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up