ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 27
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** MNF Packers vs. Lions Game Thread ****
wazu 06:12 PM 10-14-2019
We beat the Lions, so... if they beat the Packers, we can relax about that game, right?
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:47 PM 10-14-2019
Refs hate and have it out for Kelce. That shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. It’s all a bunch of corrupt bs.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:48 PM 10-14-2019
The refs aren’t even full time!!

For those asking, I’m not joking. https://t.co/VILc5Gjvxz

— NFL Philosophy (@NFLosophy) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:48 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I think the league office will just let the calls go to voice mail, then claim the voice mail server crashed and they lost all the voice messages.

The league office has made up their mind about who will go to the SB this year, they have ratings to consider, drama and controversy (of many types) to keep stoked, and don't need the likes of teams like the Chiefs and Lions interrupting their latte break.

The only person at 1 Arrowhead way and 1 Detroit Way who can make a difference are each team's owner. And to end this BS, they will have to make threats.
And the NFL continually gives them billions of reasons not to give a shit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:48 PM 10-14-2019
Time for the Sky Judge that the coaches were clamoring for. At the rate the bullshit is going, it had better damn well be an outside party.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 09:48 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Bump.

Listen, the Patriots could win the Super Bowl 100 years in a row but I would still watch because I love football.

What is the one thing that could kill that love for the game? Believing that I’m not watching a legitimate sporting event.

It is so easy for the league and the refs to subtly fix games. Defensive holding, pass interference, hands to the face, roughing the passer, holding...

All subjective calls, all automatic first downs, all designed to make it easy for the refs to fix games.

Fuck this shit. The greed of the owners is going to kill the greatest sports league in the world. The more lazy and obvious this shit gets, the less I’m going to watch.

I won’t be played for a fool.
Ya they finally got rid of the arbitrary catch rule and replaced it with PI. For awhile fans thought the ppl running the game were just “getting it wrong” or just “had a few things to fix.” Now ppl are gonna wake up and realize this is by design. Sad thing is, like you said, it’s the greatest league in the world and this is ruining the sport, the league, and the players love for the game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:49 PM 10-14-2019
When has NE ever got fucked on calls like this?
[Reply]
notorious 09:50 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The refs aren’t even full time!!

Part-time/Full-time has nothing to do with this.

I roll my eyes every time somebody brings it up. I wonder who started this narrative.......
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:52 PM 10-14-2019
If there part time that means they don’t have enough time to work on their craft if they were full time. Full time refs know the rules better
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:52 PM 10-14-2019
What was worse? The Montreal screwjob or the Detroit screwjob?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:53 PM 10-14-2019
This feels like the night of the Fail Mary all over again. Don't remember seeing the pundits collectively rip the NFL like this in a long time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:53 PM 10-14-2019
Doesn't matter if they get direction to steer a game a certain way
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:54 PM 10-14-2019
The NFL is number 1 trending on Twitter and it’s bad. You have players, former players, hall of Famers, celebrities pretty much everyone ripping the officials
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:54 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This feels like the night of the Fail Mary all over again. Don't remember seeing the pundits collectively rip the NFL like this in a long time.
Good comparison. It does have that feel. Shit I haven't gone this nuclear over a Chiefs loss. I think it's the combination of the shit officiating bubbling over...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:54 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Pats fans will point-out a scheduled bad call that came at a time that was irrelevant to the outcome of them winning as proof that it's all totally equal.

WWFL
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:55 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
2015 (?) against the Panthers. No call on DPI on Keuchly to end the game cost the Patriots.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 27
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up