ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 35
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patriots released AB
TribalElder 02:13 PM 09-20-2019

The #Patriots have released WR Antonio Brown, as he indicated on Twitter. They have moved on.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 20, 2019

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:55 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He’s not getting picked up dude. No chance.
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Nobody is picking him up. He would immediately go to the exempt list.

This has nothing to do with the Pats wanting to do the right thing. They just didn't want to pay him to sit at home. They're still fraud pieces of shit.
You think he won't play in the league again or just not this season?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:56 PM 09-20-2019
So is this going to cost the Patriots all the signing bonus money? OTC shows that them releasing AB could cost them $10.5M against the Pats.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:57 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
At least not this season, but maybe never. Depends on how this all plays out.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:58 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Not until his issues are resolved and he serves whatever suspension they hand him.
[Reply]
Boon 04:58 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
On offense? Sure.

But the Patriots defense is ridiculous, and yours isn't. But hey, if you think you're going to curb stomp us then great. More power to ya. See ya in the AFCCG and we'll see how it goes.
You patr-ishits aint gonna make that game after dallas and th browns kick your ass
[Reply]
DaFace 05:05 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
That’s the truth, they average like couple threads a day and maybe couple hundred posts at most.

CP averages at least 50 new threads a day, and I’d put post numbers well into six figures daily. With game day teaching 10k+ easy
Ha. Not quite. It's more like 20 threads a day and a few thousand posts. Anything above 5k posts is a crazy busy day.

But yeah, we've got to be one of the busier sports forums out there outside of reddit.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 05:09 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
Do you guys not have message boards in Boston or what? I mean WTF do all of you come here? It's the FUCKING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS message board. Seriously, go hang out with your own kind and leave us alone. As soon as Tom Brady retires and Bill leaves all of you will vanish. POOF. Just like the Bronco fans.
Seriously have no idea why this lace curtain motherfucker’s bullshit has been tolerated around here for so long. The epic bedwetting that occurred when some mod changed his username to Asterix when the Patriots shit the bed against the Giants and that mope Eli in Super Bowl whatever should have been enough alone for him to get MU’d. If you are a fan for another team and come hear and act like a cunt then you deserve what you got coming. I mean Buck never acted that way around here and he is from a division rival. This guy is your typical northeastern know-it-all cocksucker. We’ve got them in spades down here in Florida every Nov-May.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:11 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Not until his issues are resolved and he serves whatever suspension they hand him.
Actually, let me back track on this. The Redskins will have interest.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:11 PM 09-20-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/spotrac/s...127441927?s=19

Spotrac
@spotrac
For now Antonio Brown leaves behind dead cap hits of $5.5M in 2019 & $4.5M in 2020 with the #Patriots, though it’s likely all but the $153,920 he earned in two weeks will be credited back next year.

AB now accounts for a combined $26.6M of 2019 dead cap w/ the #Steelers & Pats

So the Raiders only lost a 5th round pick and no money????
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:21 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by jdubya:
https://mobile.twitter.com/spotrac/s...127441927?s=19

Spotrac
@spotrac
For now Antonio Brown leaves behind dead cap hits of $5.5M in 2019 & $4.5M in 2020 with the #Patriots, though it’s likely all but the $153,920 he earned in two weeks will be credited back next year.

AB now accounts for a combined $26.6M of 2019 dead cap w/ the #Steelers & Pats

So the Raiders only lost a 5th round pick and no money????
Waiting for Brown, after the Pats tell him to pound sand on his bonus, to start talking about how he had the deal with the Patriots while still a Raider. That would be glorious.

And I think the Raiders sent a third and a fifth for him??
[Reply]
FAX 05:32 PM 09-20-2019
Had the NFL placed Brown on the Exempt List, the Immigrant Blowjobbers would have been obligated to pay his salary, bonuses, etc. (That's my understanding.)

So ... the NFL meets with Accuser #1 for 10 hours then learns that Accuser #2 is essentially being threatened by Brown via social media. That's a one-way ticket to Exempt List, in my opinion.

So ... the NFL calls up Immigrant Blowjobber #1 and says, "Brown is heading toward the Exempt List which means you have to hand him the bag for the duration."

So ... Immigrant Blowjobber #1 says to himself, "Screw that. I can buy 400 immigrant girls outright for 9MM dollars." and calls Immigrant Blowjobber #2 and says, "Cut Brown and send up some Vietnamese chicks."

That, I believe, is what happened here.

FAX
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:38 PM 09-20-2019
Matt Fernandez
@FattMernandez

So long Antonio Brown. The Patriots are a proud organization that doesn't tolerate their players jerking off on people. If you want to get jerked off, you go to a massage parlor and get it done by a woman who was smuggled here in a refrigerator box. That's the Patriot way.
5:59 PM · Sep 20, 2019·Twitter for Android
[Reply]
Bwana 05:39 PM 09-20-2019

[Reply]
TEX 05:39 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Matt Fernandez
@FattMernandez

So long Antonio Brown. The Patriots are a proud organization that doesn't tolerate their players jerking off on people. If you want to get jerked off, you go to a massage parlor and get it done by a woman who was smuggled here in a refrigerator box. That's the Patriot way.
5:59 PM · Sep 20, 2019·Twitter for Android

:-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:42 PM 09-20-2019
:-) I just finished reading the AB article in this week's Sports Illustrated. I knew beforehand that this guy was a colossal pile of shit but was somehow unaware that he's the Mt. Everest of piles of shit. What a horrific "human being".

This scumbag will never, ever play in the NFL again. He'll be broke, incarcerated, and/or dead within 5 years - and that's the way it should be. This racist, serial-raping, punk-ass entitled little bitch needs to be removed from society ASAP. How it happens doesn't matter as long as he doesn't take anyone with him. He just needs to go. Permanently.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 35
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up