TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
rabblerouser 06:32 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I've got a great deal on a bridge.
Is it free?
pugsnotdrugs19 06:32 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Browns are waiting in anticipation of his release.

Dorsey is building a monster in Cleveland.
If Dorsey picks him up, he’s a huge piece of shit too as far as I’m concerned. I get that it’s their job to win and everything, but you’ve gotta draw the fucking line somewhere. This is strike 2 for Hill.
GloryDayz 06:33 AM 04-26-2019
Okay you keep clinging to hope that Hill, a man who choked his pregnant girlfriend is innocent. It's all just a vast conspiracy to take down an innocent man.

This is going to play out exactly like the Hunt thing. Fans are going to defend him or rationalize it, even more damning evidence will come out and he'll be gone, but he'll be back in the NFL, playing for another team and the Chiefs get nothing.
Finished your thought for you.
TEX 06:34 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
At this point I'm happy they didn't just cut him.
Exactly. They acted and suspended him. Now they ought to see where the legal system and the NFL take this before they come to any final decisions. If he is going to get suspended by the league, with a reinstatement option, the Chiefs should try to be in position where they can get something out of it, instead of just walking away and getting nothing.
GloryDayz 06:34 AM 04-26-2019
At this point I'm happy they didn't just cut him.
Me too. It might be a sign that Clark learned from the KHunt deal.
rabblerouser 06:35 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This is strike 2 for Hill.
How do you figure?

Maybe in the court of public opinion...
Mecca 06:36 AM 04-26-2019
If Dorsey picks him up, he’s a huge piece of shit too as far as I’m concerned. I get that it’s their job to win and everything, but you’ve gotta draw the fucking line somewhere. This is strike 2 for Hill.
Just so you know, they don't care, there is no line, winning and losing is the line.
pugsnotdrugs19 06:37 AM 04-26-2019
Just so you know, they don't care, there is no line, winning and losing is the line.
If that’s the case, then Hill won’t be left off of this team. But we know that he will.
rabblerouser 06:38 AM 04-26-2019
They didn't get it wrong. It's fans hoping against hope that one of their best players isn't a monster despite all of the evidence to the contrary.
"Monster".

Wow.

Judge people much?
pugsnotdrugs19 06:38 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
How do you figure?

Maybe in the court of public opinion...
C’mon man.... I hate it as much as anyone.

“You should be terrified of me too, bitch”....

Say that out loud 5 times. Now think about who said it. Now think about who he said it to.

Tyreek is just not a good human being. And that’s really fucking sad.
Mecca 06:39 AM 04-26-2019
If that’s the case, then Hill won’t be left off of this team. But we know that he will.
To 99% of teams it doesn't matter, if they get some massive PR backlash then and only then do they make a move.

Hill is super hard to replace at a premium spot and after the Hunt fiasco I question if they will cut him because they got fucked on that.
Mecca 06:40 AM 04-26-2019
C’mon man.... I hate it as much as anyone.

“You should be terrified of me too, bitch”....

Say that out loud 5 times. Now think about who said it. Now think about who he said it to.

Tyreek is just not a good human being. And that’s really fucking sad.
The league is full of guys that aren't good people....if that matters to you, you should turn the tv off.
pugsnotdrugs19 06:41 AM 04-26-2019
To 99% of teams it doesn't matter, if they get some massive PR backlash then and only then do they make a move.

Hill is super hard to replace at a premium spot and after the Hunt fiasco I question if they will cut him because they got fucked on that.
If I was KC, I wouldn’t just let him go thinking that he’s going to wind up in another team in 2-3 months.

Hopefully, if he is guilty of all this like it would seem, that just ban him and be done with it.
Mecca 06:42 AM 04-26-2019
If I was KC, I wouldn’t just let him go thinking that he’s going to wind up in another team in 2-3 months.

Hopefully, if he is guilty of all this like it would seem, that just ban him and be done with it.
They should just hold his rights and see how it plays out. That covers their ass in every way possible,
pugsnotdrugs19 06:43 AM 04-26-2019
The league is full of guys that aren't good people....if that matters to you, you should turn the tv off.
There’s a difference between being a good/bad person and abusing your helpless 3 year old son. To a severe degree.

That shit is despicable. Aqib Talib isn’t the greatest guy in the world, but not even he would ever consider doing something like that IMO.

Hill could have killed that little boy if he’s truly been punching him in the chest. And he’s lucky that he hasn’t to be perfectly honest.
Page 21 of 173
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up