ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 232
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:14 PM 04-28-2018
Carmelo is just bad at basketball now. It was expected with decreased usage that his efficiency would rise but it did the opposite. He's really poor at every aspect of the game and should be nothing more than a 15 min a game bench player.

They still should have probably been better than they were but Westbrook/George's skill sets don't fit together too well and Donovan isn't exactly a good coach.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:31 PM 04-28-2018
Over/Unded on the Cavs/Pacers free throw differential tomorrow night. The league needs LJ to move on so I say plus 10 for the Cavs
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:16 PM 04-28-2018
I think it's kind of pathetic whenever there's a series where the home team wins every game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:18 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
I think it's kind of pathetic whenever there's a series where the home team wins every game.
Both Boston and Milwaukee aren't any good.
[Reply]
banecat 08:36 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Bucks and Wizards are both trash, the Celtics and Raptors would have to choke. Pelicans could win. Jazz could also obviously win, they're probably better than OKC but OKC has home advantage.
You were right. Not sure that I'd call professionals and some of the best players in the world trash, but Milwaukee has a lot of work to do in the off season if they don't want to make it ten straight first round exits. They need another big until they figure out if Maker will work out. The Freak, Brogdon, and Middleton stay, and everyone else goes. Especially that coach. The Freak can't do it all by himself, or only with occasional help from the rest of the roster even against one of the worst two seeds in league history
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:44 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
You were right. Not sure that I'd call professionals and some of the best players in the world trash, but Milwaukee has a lot of work to do in the off season if they don't want to make it ten straight first round exits. They need another big until they figure out if Maker will work out. The Freak, Brogdon, and Middleton stay, and everyone else goes. Especially that coach. The Freak can't do it all by himself, or only with occasional help from the rest of the roster even against one of the worst two seeds in league history
It's all relative. They are all obviously among the top 150 basketball players in the world.

And Milwaukee just needs better players. They only have one great one and some other decent pieces. It's not enough.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:45 PM 04-28-2018
Hard to see the Warriors losing a game in this series. The Pelicans aren't good enough offensively to keep up with them and they aren't good enough defensively to even bother them.
[Reply]
banecat 10:53 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It's all relative. They are all obviously among the top 150 basketball players in the world.

And Milwaukee just needs better players. They only have one great one and some other decent pieces. It's not enough.
No. It's not. The Freak needs some help in order to just stay in Milwaukee eventually
[Reply]
TEX 11:03 PM 04-28-2018
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Pelicans are beating GS. And I'll gladly put money on it
So, how much did you lose?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:38 AM 04-29-2018
Just hope my Sixers can take advantage of the Celtics having to play two more tough games In the last week. Every week that goes by where Embiid heals, the better it will be for us.
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:56 AM 04-29-2018
Draymond Green 16 points 11 assists 16 boards 3 blocks 3 steals against a team with Anthony Davis.

JUST A JAG THOUGH. I bet the Blazers wish they had a guy like him instead of Evan Turner
[Reply]
TEX 08:15 AM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Draymond Green 16 points 11 assists 16 boards 3 blocks 3 steals against a team with Anthony Davis.

JUST A JAG THOUGH. I bet the Blazers wish they had a guy like him instead of Evan Turner
IMO, a very good roll player for a super team and not a HOF'er. You have your opinion - great! So do I, and one day we'll see who is correct.
[Reply]
TEX 08:16 AM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Just hope my Sixers can take advantage of the Celtics having to play two more tough games In the last week. Every week that goes by where Embiid heals, the better it will be for us.
IMO they will. I bet they win in 6 or less.
[Reply]
banecat 09:58 AM 04-29-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
They look like the team to beat in the East right now
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:23 AM 04-29-2018
Game 7 Cleveland/Indy should be a barn burner. Expect Lebron to get upwards of 15 free throws. He will get every close call and break.

If the Pacers are gonna win, they’ll need to play lights out like Friday. If it’s close, Cleveland wins.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 232
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up