ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 29
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Hall of Classics>If Marty Chokes...
BIG_DADDY 03:05 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
I'm not fighting in his honor. I'm merely pointing out that he did not go off the deepend in a vaccum...

if people want to continue to claim they were attacked unprovoked because they responded to his attack to Titus then fine. The thread took a negative turn for a reason and it can be traced to one person and one post.
I can understand that, I wouldn't want to be associated with Denise either.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:05 PM 01-10-2005
and it was not KCJ.
Wrong again. Had Titus said it, and KCJ not responded, this thread would have died.

KCJ chose to be a jackass, and thats why this thread is so huge.
[Reply]
memyselfI 03:08 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Wrong again. Had Titus said it, and KCJ not responded, this thread would have died.

KCJ chose to be a jackass, and thats why this thread is so huge.
Yes, he was wrong to respond. I said that before. But he also had someone calling him a coward and liar when he was present before the person hurling the labels...

I can see any number of you folks going off the deepend in a similiar situation and to pretend otherwise is a joke.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:11 PM 01-10-2005
Yes, he was wrong to respond. I said that before. But he also had someone calling him a coward and liar when he was present before the person hurling the labels...

I can see any number of you folks going off the deepend in a similiar situation and to pretend otherwise is a joke.
I've been called a coward AND a liar, and I didn't go off the deepend. I got in to a few pissing matches with other members that included name-calling, but never to the level that was brought to. I also tried to limit it to one person, and not attack everyone who posted on the thread.

Not too many members have a flameout like that and live it down. I hope he doesn't live it down. I don't know him, but I don't want to know him..he seems like a true prick.

Then again, not too many members react like that, so you are wrong.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 03:05 PM 01-10-2005
jesus, anyone who can't see that Johhny has serious mental problems is dense....he does the same thing everytime he shows up....its called a PATTERN people...excusing, and even worse, defending it is bizarre...he needs real mental health treatment, not denise's "my alcoholic father raped me" style of codependency
[Reply]
OldTownChief 03:10 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
jesus, anyone who can't see that Johhny has serious mental problems is dense....he does the same thing everytime he shows up....its called a PATTERN people...excusing, and even worse, defending it is bizarre...he needs real mental health treatment, not denise's "my alcoholic father raped me" style of codependency

:-) :-) Rep
[Reply]
Pack fan 03:13 PM 01-10-2005
How Cute.

You girls would make better use of your time than to read football for dummies.
[Reply]
shakesthecat 03:23 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Pack fan:
How Cute.

Maybe we can borrow Mike Sherman's copy when he's done with it.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:49 PM 01-10-2005
How Cute.

FTR, Pack fan is NOT a new "alias" for me.
[Reply]
Lightning Rod 03:58 PM 01-10-2005
How Cute.

Is that really you Kenny?
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:00 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Lightning Rod 04:04 PM 01-10-2005
Well just in case it really is him.

Before I go

….

Why did Ken cross the road?
He couldn’t get his dick out of the chicken.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:15 PM 01-10-2005
All I know is if I was in the military and a christian tha last person in the world I would want supporting me is that terrorist sympathizer Denise.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:14 PM 01-10-2005
This thread hasn't gone south. I'm enjoying it. Its taken up most of my work day.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:35 PM 01-10-2005
Well, it only took 350 posts, but at long last Denise managed to describe KCJohnny PERFECTLY...

This thread reminds me of my boys when they were 8 and 4. One would instigate a fight and then pretend they were the victim of a brutual attack that came out of nowhere...
[Reply]
Page 21 of 29
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up