ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 63
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:03 PM 05-15-2017
Every one of those plays was a hidden touchdown.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:04 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Every one of those plays was a hidden touchdown.
Of how efficient those plays were on his QBR.... He's so professional at setting up the punter.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:40 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
And that's why you move up 17 spots to take your QB...
Exactly. And people keep defending Alex in that game. :-)

He would not throw to open receivers, instead, he kept running to the fucking sideline. He made the Steelers defense look like the 85 Bears. He came out flat, no passion and played scared to death the whole game.

We lost that game Because of ALEX.

If ALex is still the starting QB in 2018- I won't be watching the Chiefs at all.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 01:45 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by Dayze:
:-)

exactly.
exactly nothing.

He picked out some select pics of plays throughout the game.. a few of which are poor examples of QB fault.

Let me ask you. If it's 2nd and 10, the QB throws a wild and inaccurate incompletion... but then throws a perfect 3rd down completion to convert... do we really give two shits at this point about the 2nd down pass???

My direct specification was on blame for why a possession... why in this case... 8 lone possessions... failed. I listed the possessions.. why they failed.. and yet still.. all I get is evasion tactics.

I think we all can see why that is. No one wants to go there.. for fear that they can truly, genuinely, only blame the QB for 1 of the 8 drives in the whole game failing.
[Reply]
notorious 01:47 PM 05-15-2017
I can't wait until this is all over.
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:50 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
How about seven of them?

1. Alex Smith misses Reek deep.

2. Alex Smith misses Reek down the middle and Kelce in the flat.

3. Alex throws an inaccurate ball to a RB with cracked ribs, who barely gets a finger on it.

4. Alex Smith misses Reek deep again.

5. Alex Smith misses Conley open over the middle.

6. Alex Smith throws a bad ball on a screen pass to a RB with cracked ribs.

7. Alex Smith misses a wide open Spencer Ware on a key third down, opting instead to set up the punter.

We had our playful spats but I never questioned this man's value to the board.

This is GoChiefs, Bitch.

This thread is done.

And so is Smith.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:53 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
We had our playful spats but I never questioned this man's value to the board.

This is GoChiefs, Bitch.

This thread is done.

And so is Smith.
This is not evidence/Sandy
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:53 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
exactly nothing.

He picked out some select pics of plays throughout the game.. a few of which are poor examples of QB fault.

Let me ask you. If it's 2nd and 10, the QB throws a wild and inaccurate incompletion... but then throws a perfect 3rd down completion to convert... do we really give two shits at this point about the 2nd down pass???

My direct specification was on blame for why a possession... why in this case... 8 lone possessions... failed. I listed the possessions.. why they failed.. and yet still.. all I get is evasion tactics.

I think we all can see why that is. No one wants to go there.. for fear that they can truly, genuinely, only blame the QB for 1 of the 8 drives in the whole game failing.
WOW.

I'm not even going to waste my time.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 01:54 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
This is not evidence/Sandy
it's retarded... you are all retardedly jerking off to retardism. Well done.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:54 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
The end of the Alex era is almost over.

We just have to watch his mediocre, skittish, 200 yards a game, play for one more season.
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:55 PM 05-15-2017
Conley and Ware BOTH come open in "5", but, you know, past 10 yards.
[Reply]
notorious 01:55 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The end of the Alex era is almost over.

We just have to watch his mediocre, skittish, 200 yards a game, play for one more season.
It blows my mind how anyone can argue over this. It really is a waste of time.
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:56 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
it's retarded... you are all retardedly jerking off to retardism. Well done.

Bless your heart...
[Reply]
notorious 01:58 PM 05-15-2017
Originally Posted by beach tribe:

Bless your heart...
His resilience is admirable. I hope he transfers it to the next QB.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:00 PM 05-15-2017
His resilience is admirable. I hope he transfers it to the next fucking message board wherever the POS Smith goes.
FYP
[Reply]
Page 21 of 63
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up