ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 26
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>EDIT: Sean Taylor shot, has died
HolmeZz 09:50 AM 11-26-2007
Apparently fighting for his life after being shot during a home invasion.

http://www.nbc6.net/news/14692065/detail.html
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:54 PM 11-29-2007
Originally Posted by jettio:
I thought we we're cool about post #108 and #109. You joined the latest bumrush and I tried to answer with humor. Maybe not so funny, but nothing personal.
Oh, sure. I don't really take anything on here personally. I just enjoy rushing with bums.
[Reply]
jettio 04:41 PM 11-29-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
There ya go. You clarified. Now how does that clarification stand up to your previous comments in the thread about the old guy who shot somebody?

I don't think my chickensh*t friend is purposefully lying about you. He's pointing out some seemingly ambiguous statements within your position.
Upon further review, replay confirms the call on the field. Iowanian is a gutless chickensh*t.

For you to believe that he honestly misunderstood my posts in the Mr. Horn ruined his life thread, you would have to figure that he is functionally retarded one day, yet capable of the multiple paragraph posts that he made in the DC forum today.

Impossible.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:37 PM 11-29-2007
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Oh, sure. I don't really take anything on here personally. I just enjoy rushing with bums.

I'd like to rush Jennifer Love-HugeTits bum.
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:46 PM 11-29-2007
Iowanian is a gutless chickensh*t.
Have a marital engagement with someone contributing to your direct DNA, you greasy ambulance chasing shitbrick.

Your and cornhead stupid cornhead.
[Reply]
jettio 06:03 PM 11-29-2007
Upon further review, replay confirms the call on the field. Iowanian is a gutless chickensh*t.

For you to believe that he honestly misunderstood my posts in the Mr. Horn ruined his life thread, you would have to figure that he is functionally retarded one day, yet capable of the multiple paragraph posts that he made in the DC forum today.

Impossible.
Iowanian edits the posts he quotes. He be too dumb to deal with all of it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:37 PM 11-29-2007
cornhead. stupid cornhead. corncob headed corn head.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 11:39 AM 11-30-2007
He posted that I had believed something that I never argued.

He knew it was a lie. And in making his defense he never retracted it.

It was not sarcasm or sensationalism. It was intentionally lying about what someone has argued before.

In this thread he did not even respond to what I had posted in this thread. He gratuitously put my name in his potty mouth and intentionally lied about what I had posted.

He ain't sh*t.
youre a fa-king homo.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:46 AM 11-30-2007
I wish I knew Jettio's real name so I could make damn sure I don't hire him.
[Reply]
jettio 11:48 AM 11-30-2007
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
youre a fa-king homo.
I was impressed that you posted a tribute to Sean Taylor in this thread and what you posted about his effect on the game.

I think that was the best post in the thread and was surprised because I had thought you or maybe hog farmer had posted questionable hateful stuff before.

Anyway, that was a cool post before and not sure why you are siding up with a loozer, and bumping this thread to do it, but Iownaian is a gutless chickensh*t and I don't care if you disagree with me standing up to his lack of integrity.
[Reply]
jettio 11:51 AM 11-30-2007
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Translation: I like having Iowanian because he is the stupidest poster that can spell.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:31 PM 11-30-2007
I was impressed that you posted a tribute to Sean Taylor in this thread and what you posted about his effect on the game.

I think that was the best post in the thread and was surprised because I had thought you or maybe hog farmer had posted questionable hateful stuff before.

Anyway, that was a cool post before and not sure why you are siding up with a loozer, and bumping this thread to do it, but Iownaian is a gutless chickensh*t and I don't care if you disagree with me standing up to his lack of integrity.
just let it go dude. its the WWW.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:39 PM 11-30-2007
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
It's Don T, Esq.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:47 PM 11-30-2007
I'm pretty convinced that Jettio is hel'n.

cornhead, cornheaded cornhead

You don't "twist words"....yet you're an effing ambulance chasing lawyer whose entire JOB relies on you twisting someone elses words, to win your arguement.

Its ironic how many people jettio accuses of "sticking up for their buddy"...when earlier, it was made pretty clear that no body wanted to play with me, I wasn't popular on the internet, and again, I'm apparently chickenshit(which implies afraid, dumbfark).

So, essentially, Jettio is playing both sides of the coin, I have no friends, yet other people are my buddy.

Deductive reasoning mind indicate that this is a trend, not unlike bemoaning someone protecting their property one day, and claiming another the same week, after there is a different outcome.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
[Reply]
KC Dan 01:02 PM 11-30-2007
They've arrested three guys. Didn't read it here through all of the jettio-iowanian lovefest posts.

http://www.local10.com/news/14736793/detail.html
[Reply]
Chiefs_5627 01:13 PM 11-30-2007
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
They've arrested three guys. Didn't read it here through all of the jettio-iowanian lovefest posts.

http://www.local10.com/news/14736793/detail.html

I sure hope they nab the rats that shot him but i got a feeling it'll be another D Williams situation and someone will get away with it.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 26
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up