Tribal Warfare 09:34 AM 12-23-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Rip is on ER on Pop network. Hard to tell it is the same person

Many of us can say that

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
He was in School Ties and Good Will Hunting
[Reply]
kevrunner 06:12 PM 12-23-2021
He was in Dazed and Confused also, didn’t recognize him at first.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:49 PM 12-26-2021
I hate Jamie’s cunt baby mama
[Reply]
eDave 12:24 AM 12-27-2021
1883 is really ****ing good.

I was stoked when the group defended themselves. Then was like "aw ****". Then I was all "holy shit, Billy Bob!"

The ending was very powerful and all kinds of sad.

Yellowstone is a daytime soap opera in comparison.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:42 AM 12-27-2021
Ok all caught up now, and maaan I just can't believe what a disappointing season its been... was that REALLY the best they could do in the second to last episode of the season?

Spending 20 more worthless minutes on Jimmy's ass, and another 15 on Kayce trying to understand the meaning of his spirit animal?

And another 10 or so on the enviro-radical who loves fucking her enemies?

Fuck me

Its easy to see where all of Taylor Sheridans creative energies are being spent these days, and thats 1883... which is a VASTLY superior product at this point

But probably not enough to make me sign up and pay extra for it, because fuck Taylor Sheridan
[Reply]
lcarus 08:51 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ok all caught up now, and maaan I just can't believe what a disappointing season its been... was that REALLY the best they could do in the second to last episode of the season?

Spending 20 more worthless minutes on Jimmy's ass, and another 15 on Kayce trying to understand the meaning of his spirit animal?

And another 10 or so on the enviro-radical who loves fucking her enemies?

Fuck me

Its easy to see where all of Taylor Sheridans creative energies are being spent these days, and thats 1883... which is a VASTLY superior product at this point

But probably not enough to make me sign up and pay extra for it, because fuck Taylor Sheridan
Yeah I agree. This season has been disappointing. After last season's exciting cliffhanger, which resulted in "they fight off the bad guys and everyone lives and is just fine. 3 months later...." in this season's premiere, I don't know if I can ever get too excited about this show again.

And yeah I just love how Jimmy can't walk 5 feet without falling into a pit of wet panties. I mean he might have down syndrome, but them country girls are lonely!
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:02 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah I agree. This season has been disappointing. After last season's exciting cliffhanger, which resulted in "they fight off the bad guys and everyone lives and is just fine. 3 months later...." in this season's premiere, I don't know if I can ever get too excited about this show again.

And yeah I just love how Jimmy can't walk 5 feet without falling into a pit of wet panties. I mean he might have down syndrome, but them country girls are lonely!
The finale is gonna be just as I feared, they'll try to cram 3 hours of crap into an hour and thirty minutes, and its gonna be a MESS... just like the Walking Dead used to do
[Reply]
srvy 08:20 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The finale is gonna be just as I feared, they'll try to cram 3 hours of crap into an hour and thirty minutes, and its gonna be a MESS... just like the Walking Dead used to do
Yeah, I just don't see how they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and save this season and give hope for next.

On an unrelated note after Yellowstone 1886 restarted so I watched the opening again. The aftermath at the Dunker Church at the Battle of Antietam. Was that Tom Berenger playing the Union Officer giving comfort to Tug McGraw's dipshit son?
[Reply]
blake5676 09:13 AM 12-27-2021
Couldn't agree more with the assessments above. Just a complete trash season of a show I loved and a return I was eagerly anticipating after the killer season 3 finale. This whole thing has been hot garbage and I'm painfully watching but ready to throw in the towel.

Me thinks Mr Sheridan is stretched too thin with projects and thought this one could get by on previous reputation alone. I'm literally not even sure if I could summarize this seasons plot or big arc if someone asked me.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:00 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by blake5676:

Me thinks Mr Sheridan is stretched too thin with projects and thought this one could get by on previous reputation alone. I'm literally not even sure if I could summarize this seasons plot or big arc if someone asked me.

Thought about that today. Don't you love the way TV execs think?

Hey-we love your show. It is a high quality money maker. You put everything in your brain and heart into that show.

We want you do the same thing with 5 more shows. Split your brain and heart into 5 different things...We are sure the quality will be just as good, and if not, no one will notice.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:45 AM 12-27-2021
At this point I'm just watching it because I loved it before this season. This show flat out sucks. Kayce's spirit animal...what the FUCK?? More music videos showing horse type stuff for filler...Beth needs Walker to sing her a sad song so she can cry...

...I mean, this shit is so cringeworthy I can't believe it. How could they have had 3 seasons of absolute awesomeness only to leave us with this schlock?

Seriously, do the writers and actors and crew finish a season like this and feel "wow, we are really doing something special here"? They have to know they are mailing this in. I hate shows that do this, looking at you GoT...

I guess I'll try 1883...maybe. Although it'll probably suck me in and 3 years later it'll be shit too...UGH...
[Reply]
lcarus 05:08 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
At this point I'm just watching it because I loved it before this season. This show flat out sucks. Kayce's spirit animal...what the FUCK?? More music videos showing horse type stuff for filler...Beth needs Walker to sing her a sad song so she can cry...

...I mean, this shit is so cringeworthy I can't believe it. How could they have had 3 seasons of absolute awesomeness only to leave us with this schlock?

Seriously, do the writers and actors and crew finish a season like this and feel "wow, we are really doing something special here"? They have to know they are mailing this in. I hate shows that do this, looking at you GoT...

I guess I'll try 1883...maybe. Although it'll probably suck me in and 3 years later it'll be shit too...UGH...
Thats why I appreciate the show "Banshee" so much. It told a great story in 4 seasons and then ended. Someone here recommended that show and Im so glad they did.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:47 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Thats why I appreciate the show "Banshee" so much. It told a great story in 4 seasons and then ended. Someone here recommended that show and Im so glad they did.
Mine was Justified. 6 seasons of awesome, and it ended well, if not a slight bit unsatisfying. Great show that knew when to end.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:32 PM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Mine was Justified. 6 seasons of awesome, and it ended well, if not a slight bit unsatisfying. Great show that knew when to end.
I thought they pushed Justified a season or two too long. But no where near the point that they came any where near ruining it. They did realize they needed to end it before it got to that point and loved the series enough to do so instead just chasing the money. One of my top 5 all time favorite shows.

Also, a thread request: can we spoiler the 1886 talk? I’m waiting for that and Mayor of Kingstown to complete before I suspend my Hulu account for a month and get P+ to binge them and then resume Hulu.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:43 AM 12-29-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
On an unrelated note after Yellowstone 1886 restarted so I watched the opening again.
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Also, a thread request: can we spoiler the 1886 talk?
On a related note, the name of the show is 1883.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 36
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up